Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship ticket prices 12:15 - Jul 24 with 4093 viewsHayesender

Burnley are charging £55. For 2nd tier football.

£55!!!!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Championship ticket prices on 12:27 - Jul 24 with 4027 viewsKonk

£55 to watch a Scott Parker side in the Championship - bargain!

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Championship ticket prices on 12:51 - Jul 24 with 3894 viewsSheffieldHoop

Where did you see this? Their season tickets are amongst the cheapest in the league so I'd be surprised.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Championship ticket prices on 12:53 - Jul 24 with 3924 viewsNorthernr

Championship ticket prices on 12:51 - Jul 24 by SheffieldHoop

Where did you see this? Their season tickets are amongst the cheapest in the league so I'd be surprised.

It's a Tweet put out by one of the Championship podcasts. A little bit clickbaity, if you read the replies it's basically for the best seats - I guess the equivalent of buying Platinum at QPR, and their matchday tickets this year range from 28 to 55, with most around 33 quid. Up to you how extortionate you think that is to watch Scott Parker try to win every match 0-0.

Meanwhile, West Ham have entered the chat...

Championship ticket prices on 12:59 - Jul 24 with 3853 viewsSheffieldHoop

Championship ticket prices on 12:53 - Jul 24 by Northernr

It's a Tweet put out by one of the Championship podcasts. A little bit clickbaity, if you read the replies it's basically for the best seats - I guess the equivalent of buying Platinum at QPR, and their matchday tickets this year range from 28 to 55, with most around 33 quid. Up to you how extortionate you think that is to watch Scott Parker try to win every match 0-0.

You'd like to think that West Ham will suffer consequences for stunts like that, but I'm not so sure these days.

Championship ticket prices on 13:03 - Jul 24 with 3831 viewsRangersw12

I saw in the SB stand that it's £38 plus booking fee for the West Brom game 👀

I think I will stick to the "cheap" seats in HU thanks !!
Championship ticket prices on 13:10 - Jul 24 with 3788 viewsKonk

West Ham and us are locked in an arms race to see which mid-table London club can get tourists to pay the most money to watch a game. Our match-by-match prices are insane, but great to see West Ham rising to the challenge, especially when watching them means watching the game in a slightly weird athletics stadium, tacked onto a shopping centre, that takes an hour to get away from. Fair play.

It can't be long before we see overseas tourists having a priority window, and then the crap local fans who don't each spend £400 in the club shop on their visit, maybe allowed to purchase any unsold tickets on the day if they commit to spend at least £50 in the club shop. Obviously with no concessions. Blimey, I remember clubs in the 80's giving concessions to the unemployed - the last people you'd want in a PL stadium these days!

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Championship ticket prices on 13:11 - Jul 24 with 3736 viewsSheffieldHoop

Championship ticket prices on 13:10 - Jul 24 by Konk

West Ham and us are locked in an arms race to see which mid-table London club can get tourists to pay the most money to watch a game. Our match-by-match prices are insane, but great to see West Ham rising to the challenge, especially when watching them means watching the game in a slightly weird athletics stadium, tacked onto a shopping centre, that takes an hour to get away from. Fair play.

It can't be long before we see overseas tourists having a priority window, and then the crap local fans who don't each spend £400 in the club shop on their visit, maybe allowed to purchase any unsold tickets on the day if they commit to spend at least £50 in the club shop. Obviously with no concessions. Blimey, I remember clubs in the 80's giving concessions to the unemployed - the last people you'd want in a PL stadium these days!

You can half-understand it at Fulham, but it's really sad to see Wesy Ham going that way.

Championship ticket prices on 13:17 - Jul 24 with 3711 viewsenfieldargh

Bought one for £38 plus 3.5bf in f block for wba game next to my st which I pay £406 sixty two plus concession

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Championship ticket prices on 13:30 - Jul 24 with 3672 viewsHayesender

I had to get the district line back to Richmond after the Coventry home game last season. It was absolutely rammed with little Tarquins on their way back from West Ham.

In other words, football tourists who's parents think nothing of those prices in the hope of seeing your Rashfords and Harlands

Championship ticket prices on 13:57 - Jul 24 with 3545 viewsWatford_Ranger

If I was in the Burnley area with £55 to spend I’d probably buy a house instead.
Championship ticket prices on 15:37 - Jul 24 with 2844 viewsMrSheen

What’s “platinum” at Burnley? One of those modern plastic seats?
Championship ticket prices on 15:55 - Jul 24 with 2284 viewsHayesender

Championship ticket prices on 15:37 - Jul 24 by MrSheen

What’s “platinum” at Burnley? One of those modern plastic seats?

Half time chips and gravy

Championship ticket prices on 16:01 - Jul 24 with 2147 viewsPaddyhoops

You could buy a house up there for that.
Championship ticket prices on 18:35 - Jul 24 with 1159 viewsstowmarketrange

£38 for Sheffield Utd next month.Although it’s only £30 for us oldies.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024