Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview 20:15 - Sep 27 with 2458 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/63042
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 20:55 - Sep 27 with 2229 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks Clive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 20:59 - Sep 27 with 2218 viewscolinallcars

Ditto
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 23:47 - Sep 27 with 1658 viewsPeterHucker

I’m a locksmith. And I’m a locksmith. 😄
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 00:01 - Sep 28 with 1627 viewsthehat

Love that preview Clive especially the gallows humour.

Best of luck to the 620 hardy souls heading to Blackburn - I salute each and every one of you.

Come on you R’rrs.
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 07:21 - Sep 28 with 1224 viewsGosportHoops

Absolutely fantastic read, thank you
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 08:35 - Sep 28 with 1055 viewsthehat

BTW Clive the cup draws in our house are exactly the same as each team is drawn out the kids and I all shout at the TV - yes that would be good or no we dont want them.

The wife just shakes her head…….
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 08:48 - Sep 28 with 997 viewsWegerles_Stairs

You get 30 days holiday?
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 10:05 - Sep 28 with 787 viewsAntti_Heinola

Fantastic read from my sunny kitchen on a sat morning. All those going are better people than me.
Fear the worst on this one, but then, I always do.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 10:36 - Sep 28 with 711 viewsmart_Goblin

Wonderful read that . The cup draw one of many things mentioned that will strike a chord with so many.
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 20:37 - Sep 28 with 72 viewsrobith

Late as I'm on holiday road tripping across the west coast, but the title is my all time favourites Simpsons moment

Anytime someone at work asks a stupid question I think "bwah do your research Shotton"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024