| Morgan !! 22:04 - Dec 9 with 4066 views | connell10 | In his bra and pants! Great moment! |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
| |  |
| Morgan !! on 22:19 - Dec 9 with 3876 views | connell10 | Also a great strike from him , well done son!! |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Morgan !! on 23:00 - Dec 9 with 3513 views | rbee | Just doing a Chloe Kelly. |  | |  |
| Morgan !! on 00:20 - Dec 10 with 3301 views | FredManRave | Possibly a semi, and let's face it, who else didn't have one at that time, possibly?! |  |
|  |
| Morgan !! on 07:19 - Dec 10 with 2981 views | connell10 |
| Morgan !! on 00:20 - Dec 10 by FredManRave | Possibly a semi, and let's face it, who else didn't have one at that time, possibly?! |
I possibly did! |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Morgan !! (n/t) on 08:26 - Dec 10 with 2818 views | Paddyhoops | |  | |  |
| Morgan !! on 15:31 - Dec 10 with 2403 views | WatfordR | Does anyone have video footage of his goal from the SA Road stand side? The angle of the Sky Sports footage really doesn't do any justice to the velocity that ball travelled into the net. |  | |  |
| Morgan !! on 11:50 - Dec 11 with 2119 views | TacticalR | Surely it can only be a matter of time before players celebrate completely naked? |  |
|  |
| Morgan !! on 12:20 - Dec 11 with 2061 views | W7Ranger |
| Morgan !! on 00:20 - Dec 10 by FredManRave | Possibly a semi, and let's face it, who else didn't have one at that time, possibly?! |
You've got to admire his balls. |  | |  |
| |