| Mexico game? 00:32 - Jul 3 with 7277 views | connell10 | Anyone gonna be down the boozer at 1am?? |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
| |  |
| Mexico game? on 16:04 - Jul 4 with 1186 views | francisbowles | I went to a local derby in the Azteca over a decade ago. I've never seen a riot police presence like it. I didn't see any problems but I wouldn't have wanted to be in the way if anything kicked off. By comparison, the police numbers and equipment at our matches with 'wall and lutown are like Dixon of Dock Green. |  | |  |
| Mexico game? on 17:12 - Jul 4 with 1024 views | Boston | As of this moment, the kick-off time has not been rescheduled. There is a strong chance of rain and a possibility of thunder, but it's forecasted to be no more than 74f and the storms are pushing further back into the late afternoon or likely to steer clear of the city completely. Yes, four fans did die after the Ecuador match, but so did two Scotsmen who reportedly suffered heart attacks after being handed their drinks bill. |  |
|  |
| Mexico game? on 17:53 - Jul 4 with 963 views | SK_hoops | Going to the pub and getting up for work at 6:30. Really hope it doesn't go to extra time. |  | |  |
| Mexico game? on 17:58 - Jul 4 with 939 views | Watford_Ranger |
| Mexico game? on 17:53 - Jul 4 by SK_hoops | Going to the pub and getting up for work at 6:30. Really hope it doesn't go to extra time. |
The bigger fear is a storm delay. |  | |  |
| |