Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
chelsea tickets 16:20 - Jan 24 with 5643 viewsCliff

Just been on the box office website and saw that there are over 2,000 tickets still up for grabs in the home areas.

I assume that most ST holders and members have bought theirs if they are going to, which means that number will go on general sale tomorrow. I wonder how many people who aren't ST holders or members there are that are interested?
chelsea tickets on 13:06 - Jan 25 with 1123 viewsW7Ranger

chelsea tickets on 12:31 - Jan 25 by Devon_4_England

You should never feel bad or that you have to apologise for not getting too many games because of responsibilites that come with having kids - especially twins.

Although once they are old enough no excuses - get them a season ticket each and bring them along!

That's the plan eventually mate. We have taken them to 2 games already. Swansea a couple seasons ago was their first game when they were 5. The club advertised a family ticket for £20 in a programme a few weeks before. So i rang up the club to get 4 tickets, only to be told that it was a mistake in the programme and there was no "family ticket" deal for that game. So I kicked off about it, said it was my kids first game dwon the bush and they were really excited etc... They eventually caved in and sorted me 4 tickets in Block X Ellerslie Rd!!!! Well, what a wrong'un that turned out to be! The abuse and language from our fans to there's during the game was ridiculous!! Well, it might have always been like that but when you've got kids with you you're more aware of how people behave around you. Half the fans near us were just giving it the big'un and didn't even watch the bloody game (WHY?????) and were also stood up every 30 seconds to abuse them and "offer 'em out", so you couldn't see half the pitch! The boys seemed totally oblivious to all this but me and my Missus found it very uncomfortable and intimidating - not the sort of first game experience I wanted for my kids. Fortunately we brought there DS's with us so they played on those in the 2nd half instead!

I complained to the club about the (non) handling of a section of our fans where we were sat and asked why we are put in Block X and not somewhere nearer the home end etc... Eventually got a reply after about 2 weeks of chasing and they offered me 4 tickets for either Watford at home on a Wednesday or Cardiff on the Saturday - both in the lower loft. Normally I would've chosen Watford but as it was a school night we had to choose the Cardiff game.

Much better atmosphere and more enjorable experience - bloody lost 1-0 tho'!!

At the moment, although my boys "support" QPR, trying to get them to watch a game on the telly is nigh on impossible! And I think as they get older and HOPEFULLY more into Rangers, only one of them will really follow them. The other one don't seem too fussed about Football at all.

One thing they definitely know is that Chelsea are bad/rubbish etc... and they hate them very much even though my Mum tries her best to turn them over to the "dark side"!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
chelsea tickets on 13:10 - Jan 25 with 1102 viewsbenbu

chelsea tickets on 16:57 - Jan 24 by tinhead

surely no self respecting R's supporter has a scummy mate???

chelsea tickets on 13:10 - Jan 25 with 1101 viewsA40Bosh

chelsea tickets on 13:06 - Jan 25 by W7Ranger

That's the plan eventually mate. We have taken them to 2 games already. Swansea a couple seasons ago was their first game when they were 5. The club advertised a family ticket for £20 in a programme a few weeks before. So i rang up the club to get 4 tickets, only to be told that it was a mistake in the programme and there was no "family ticket" deal for that game. So I kicked off about it, said it was my kids first game dwon the bush and they were really excited etc... They eventually caved in and sorted me 4 tickets in Block X Ellerslie Rd!!!! Well, what a wrong'un that turned out to be! The abuse and language from our fans to there's during the game was ridiculous!! Well, it might have always been like that but when you've got kids with you you're more aware of how people behave around you. Half the fans near us were just giving it the big'un and didn't even watch the bloody game (WHY?????) and were also stood up every 30 seconds to abuse them and "offer 'em out", so you couldn't see half the pitch! The boys seemed totally oblivious to all this but me and my Missus found it very uncomfortable and intimidating - not the sort of first game experience I wanted for my kids. Fortunately we brought there DS's with us so they played on those in the 2nd half instead!

I complained to the club about the (non) handling of a section of our fans where we were sat and asked why we are put in Block X and not somewhere nearer the home end etc... Eventually got a reply after about 2 weeks of chasing and they offered me 4 tickets for either Watford at home on a Wednesday or Cardiff on the Saturday - both in the lower loft. Normally I would've chosen Watford but as it was a school night we had to choose the Cardiff game.

Much better atmosphere and more enjorable experience - bloody lost 1-0 tho'!!

At the moment, although my boys "support" QPR, trying to get them to watch a game on the telly is nigh on impossible! And I think as they get older and HOPEFULLY more into Rangers, only one of them will really follow them. The other one don't seem too fussed about Football at all.

One thing they definitely know is that Chelsea are bad/rubbish etc... and they hate them very much even though my Mum tries her best to turn them over to the "dark side"!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

You could always go with your mate from West Drayton Station Platform?

Tell him you want to take him up the Rs on Saturday

I bet he will be well up for it mate.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

chelsea tickets on 13:13 - Jan 25 with 1081 viewsW7Ranger

chelsea tickets on 13:10 - Jan 25 by A40Bosh

You could always go with your mate from West Drayton Station Platform?

Tell him you want to take him up the Rs on Saturday

I bet he will be well up for it mate.

I had just erased that moment of my life from head - so thanks for bringing that up again!!!
chelsea tickets on 13:14 - Jan 25 with 1075 viewsA40Bosh

chelsea tickets on 13:13 - Jan 25 by W7Ranger

I had just erased that moment of my life from head - so thanks for bringing that up again!!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

chelsea tickets on 13:19 - Jan 25 with 1055 viewsPinnerPaul

chelsea tickets on 19:29 - Jan 24 by eastside_r

Has anyone who booked on-line received their ticket yet? I must have been one of the first to buy on Thursday morning and nothing's turned up yet.

It will added to your membership/ST card
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024