Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst film ever seen 12:18 - Mar 17 with 7312 viewsHayesender

I've now got a new one to add to my list of shockingly bad films.

Skyline.

Got it from the bargain basement in Tesco, and I just had to watch it to the end as I couldn't quite believe how bad it was

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Worst film ever seen on 10:09 - Mar 20 with 923 viewsballbag

Watched this the other night. Utter dogshit.

Worst film ever seen on 10:15 - Mar 20 with 915 viewsTheBlob

Nuns On The Run.

Truly,spectacularly,monumentally dire.

If there ever was a moment when you wished for instant cessation of all life functions this film is it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Worst film ever seen on 10:25 - Mar 20 with 910 viewsgueRRilla

Alexander - What an absolute disgrace of a film. Firstly, Colin Farrell, no no no. Secondly, why they felt compelled to make one of history's greatest commanders and badasses into a snivelling wreck, consumed by his bisexuality, is just beyond me. The only funny part in the entire film is the scene where he cries, just for how ridiculous it is.

Also, The Room. Its so bad that its become a real cult film now. Its worth watching for the cringe.

Only time I left a cinema early was for Wanted, with Angelina Jolie in it. Do not ever watch or buy this film. Appalling just doesn't do it justice.
Worst film ever seen on 10:29 - Mar 20 with 906 viewsTheBlob

Apart from Nikita,any movie where women knock geezers around.Watched some idiotic pirate movie with Gina Davis - changed me underpants three times.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Worst film ever seen on 10:31 - Mar 20 with 903 viewsNorthernr

Worst film ever seen on 10:25 - Mar 20 by gueRRilla

Alexander - What an absolute disgrace of a film. Firstly, Colin Farrell, no no no. Secondly, why they felt compelled to make one of history's greatest commanders and badasses into a snivelling wreck, consumed by his bisexuality, is just beyond me. The only funny part in the entire film is the scene where he cries, just for how ridiculous it is.

Also, The Room. Its so bad that its become a real cult film now. Its worth watching for the cringe.

Only time I left a cinema early was for Wanted, with Angelina Jolie in it. Do not ever watch or buy this film. Appalling just doesn't do it justice.

Most films with Jolie in are shockers. Mr and Mrs Smith. My word. Lasted about 25 minutes of that sht.
Worst film ever seen on 10:56 - Mar 20 with 888 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Worst film ever seen on 10:31 - Mar 20 by Northernr

Most films with Jolie in are shockers. Mr and Mrs Smith. My word. Lasted about 25 minutes of that sht.

GIA is good for erm....several reasons. (girl-girl shower scene before she got all the tats)

The only decent film I've seen her in was Girl interupted that has my favourite 'the Winona' in too.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Worst film ever seen on 11:05 - Mar 20 with 886 viewsHayesender

I've got another Tesco bargain basement to watch later, House of Bones.

I fear this will be shite an all

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Worst film ever seen on 11:32 - Mar 20 with 879 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Worst film ever seen on 15:37 - Mar 19 by RangersAreBack

I'm with you there. I can't stand John Wayne movies and Caine is overrated.

Caine once said proudly that to maintain a very high quality of living, he often had to make a very poor quaity of film!

He forgot to mention that he couldn't act either.

Nice lad, met him a couple of times, but not an ounce of talent.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Worst film ever seen on 11:58 - Mar 20 with 871 viewsQPunkR

Catwoman As others have said, I had to watch it almost all the way through just to be sure it was that bad or whether it was my hangover that made me think it was that bad. It was indeed that bad unfortunately :(

Also, No Country For Old Men is welll over-rated. There, I said it

QPR - "shit but local"

Worst film ever seen on 12:14 - Mar 20 with 859 viewsJonDoeman

Used to love films when I was a kid, now I'm old and grumpy I find a hell of a lot things annoy me, including the majority of films and QPR losing all the time.

It Is What It Is !!

Worst film ever seen on 12:26 - Mar 20 with 850 viewsA40Bosh

"The Expendables" - and they were as far I was concerned.
Started to watch it "on demand" on a flight to Hong Kong and then decided to switch it off after 20mins because staring out of the plane window at the clouds was much more captivating.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Worst film ever seen on 12:45 - Mar 20 with 842 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Mine is easily the Sweeney musical that Johnny Depp was in a few years back. Was taken to the cionema to watch this by the significant other and wasnt aware this was a musical. Everytime I stargeted getting into the film they would all start singing I actually stod up in the packed cinema shouting the odds at the big screen. I was like the made QPR fan v prot vale.......
Worst film ever seen on 12:56 - Mar 20 with 838 viewsHAYESBOY

The Adventures of Baron Munchhousen. (Sp).

By far the worst film i have ever seen.

Some other corkers.

Glitter
Miss Congeniality
The Tourist
Battlefield Earth

Smells like a trout farm in here

Worst film ever seen on 13:59 - Mar 20 with 822 viewsdaveB

Worst film ever seen on 21:09 - Mar 19 by collegeranger

All the Star Wars films - terrible each and everyone. When they re-released them I was dragged along to watch one of them by my girlfriend who thought they were brilliant - I thought that I might see something different as an adult that I missed as a kid - I didn't - still sh!te. Laughed at some of the lines - only one in cinema laughing and all these tw@ts kept glaring at me and shushing me!!

i watched Star Wars as a kid and loved it which is why it remains one of my favourite films now. I watched it again about 3 years ago and the acting is very cheesy when you see it these days and some of the lines are awful but as a kid i loved the film. I imagine if you see it for the first time as an adult it is rubbish.

It opened my eyes to a world of imagination and it was the first film I'd ever seen that in empire strikes back didn't have a happy ending, the twist at the end of that confused the hell out of me as a kid and having to wait two years to find out how it ended after that cliffhanger made me desperate to see the final part.

I liked Lord of the Rings as well but again thats probably going back to childhood as I had loved the books and to see it converted so well onto film was fantastic.

I agree Harry Potter is shit though
Worst film ever seen on 14:26 - Mar 20 with 815 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The effects in the original Star wars films (not the touched up CPU ones) still look amazing today.

Note to people making SF films: A Model looks a million times better than a Computer generated ship. 'Star Destroyer' I rest my case.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Worst film ever seen on 14:32 - Mar 20 with 812 viewsJuzzie

Yeah, agree with the Star Wars thing, loved it as a kid but can see that if an adult watches it for the first time, they'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

The final three (well, Episodes I to III) were rank though. There were meant to be nine in all with the last three taking place after 'Return of the Jedi' but Lucas never got around to doing them. I think the script or at least basis of each film is done, just needs someone to do it.

Worst film ever seen on 14:42 - Mar 20 with 805 viewsWatford_Ranger

Worst film ever seen on 18:56 - Mar 18 by Jamie

Worst film I've seen in recent times is a toss up between Avatar and Hard Candy (synopsis: a 14 year old seduces an adult, takes him hostage then makes him kill himself for being seduced). Both completely sh1t.

I believe A Serbian Film is officially the worst film ever. Wikipedia the plot.

Blimey. Just reading the Wikipedia page has scarred me for life.
Worst film ever seen on 15:37 - Mar 20 with 792 viewsMonahoop

Any film with Hugh Grant in it.

Anyone ever see They Saved Hitler's Brain? It was so bad that half of it was made in black and white and the other half, when the film makers decided to finish it off, was made in glorious technicolour. The first half of the film was made in the 50's the second in the 60's. Laughably awful, but I suppose it could have been a lot worse had Hugh Grant starred in it.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024