Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so 05:56 - May 10 with 3077 viewsRangersRocker

http://bit.ly/KGTzNr
Mr Young,
Are you extracting the urine?
You should get an Oscar for your acting in the Diving section this year.
QPR will prevail, come what may.
You enjoy warming that seat while boss man Fergie protects you by keeping you off the field. :)

Oh yeah, (c**t)
Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 08:27 - May 10 with 2988 viewsNorthernr

What we have here is a classic case of the modern footballer, so thick and wrapped up in his own world that it probably hasn't even occurred to him that most QPR' fans reactions to him saying that would be "fck off you cheating cnt."
Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 08:35 - May 10 with 2960 viewsjonno

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 08:27 - May 10 by Northernr

What we have here is a classic case of the modern footballer, so thick and wrapped up in his own world that it probably hasn't even occurred to him that most QPR' fans reactions to him saying that would be "fck off you cheating cnt."

Exactly. He won't even regard what he did against us as "cheating" - it won't even have crossed his tiny little mind. He "won" the penalty - and in doing that was doing a good job fro his side. I don't suppose Ferguson has even considered that either.
One of the many problems with the modern game.
Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 09:08 - May 10 with 2917 viewsJamie

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 08:27 - May 10 by Northernr

Threw in another one late in the day V Swansea. Full 3.5 turns with a quarter pike under no challenge. Ref gave a corner and the cheating cnt shrugged his shoulders and walked off.
Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 09:10 - May 10 with 2914 viewsNorthernr

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 09:08 - May 10 by Jamie

Threw in another one late in the day V Swansea. Full 3.5 turns with a quarter pike under no challenge. Ref gave a corner and the cheating cnt shrugged his shoulders and walked off.

Yeh the Crown and Sceptre was fairly boisterous when he did that!
Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 09:31 - May 10 with 2882 viewsTonto

I would like to assure mr Young and anyone else associated with Man utd - WE AINT DOING IT FOR YOU!

If i had a choice i would much rather Citeh won the league. It is purely a conincidence that we need a point for our survival, not for your championship.

not everything is about man bloody Utd.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 09:38 - May 10 with 2868 viewsTW_R

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 09:31 - May 10 by Tonto

I would like to assure mr Young and anyone else associated with Man utd - WE AINT DOING IT FOR YOU!

If i had a choice i would much rather Citeh won the league. It is purely a conincidence that we need a point for our survival, not for your championship.

not everything is about man bloody Utd.

God I hope someone breaks his legs on Sunday - the cheating kunt! I don't want him anywhere near the England team for the Euros.

I personally hope Stoke are winning 4-0 with a minute to go and Derry "accidently" scores an own goal from a City corner for them to win 1-0. Then at the final whistle I'd like Derry to text Young a photo of Toure lifting the PL trophy. Following that I would like Hughes to send a video to Ferguson of us celebrating with the City boys in their changing room.
Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 09:52 - May 10 with 2854 viewssmegma

In a perfect world we will draw at City while Utd fail to win at Sunderland.
I would hate to think we could do them cheating c***s any favours.
Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 09:59 - May 10 with 2836 viewsGetMeRangers

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 09:38 - May 10 by TW_R

God I hope someone breaks his legs on Sunday - the cheating kunt! I don't want him anywhere near the England team for the Euros.

I personally hope Stoke are winning 4-0 with a minute to go and Derry "accidently" scores an own goal from a City corner for them to win 1-0. Then at the final whistle I'd like Derry to text Young a photo of Toure lifting the PL trophy. Following that I would like Hughes to send a video to Ferguson of us celebrating with the City boys in their changing room.

+1! SAF could possibly implode!
Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 10:21 - May 10 with 2817 viewswestolian

cretin

Or, as Real would say "Fuktard ATAF"

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 10:26 - May 10 with 2801 viewsFDC

"So I’m sure he’ll set his side out in the week to go there and do the best they can"

As opposed to what you cretin?
Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 10:57 - May 10 with 2760 viewsTacticalR

Why don't United do *us* a favour and lose at Sunderland? Then City won't need to win.

Air hostess clique

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 12:52 - May 10 with 2688 viewshoops_legend

I second the following:

"I personally hope Stoke are winning 4-0 with a minute to go and Derry "accidently" scores an own goal from a City corner for them to win 1-0. Then at the final whistle I'd like Derry to text Young a photo of Toure lifting the PL trophy. Following that I would like Hughes to send a video to Ferguson of us celebrating with the City boys in their changing room."
Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 13:11 - May 10 with 2667 viewsheadhoops

How about its finished 1-1 at Sunderland and stoke have won 4-0. Its 1-0 to the R's as we go into the 99th minute (SAF time) at the Etihad. yaya dives on the merest of touches and Tevez nets the pen.

Citeh and R's fans celebrate on the pitch while a small nuclear explosion is heard on wearside.

Carling dont do posts on this board, but of they did!!

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 13:33 - May 10 with 2629 viewsToast_R

You know the idea of staying up and Giving Young pelters next season should be employed as a Season Ticket marketing ploy by the club.

God I hope we do stay up for that opportunity alone!
Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 13:38 - May 10 with 2621 viewsN12Hoop

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 13:33 - May 10 by Toast_R

You know the idea of staying up and Giving Young pelters next season should be employed as a Season Ticket marketing ploy by the club.

God I hope we do stay up for that opportunity alone!

Yes, that and the opportunity to reacquaint ourselves with another cheating cu*t Bradley Johnson

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 14:22 - May 10 with 2575 viewswombat

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 13:38 - May 10 by N12Hoop

Yes, that and the opportunity to reacquaint ourselves with another cheating cu*t Bradley Johnson

as we are live in tv sunday id hope that IF andf its a huge IF we get the desired result a few chouses of ashley ashley whats the score ring out for our end for all to hear

and id like to 3rd the hoping he breaks both legs sunday and puts himself out of the euros

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 14:26 - May 10 with 2565 viewsBushman

Fcuking genius.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 14:26 - May 10 with 2565 viewsBushman

Fcuking genius.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 15:40 - May 10 with 2510 viewswombat

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 14:26 - May 10 by Bushman

Fcuking genius.

anton ferdinand is on twitter and loves a tweet or two if i can get a picture or two they will sent straight onto him , ill ask him to forward them onto ashley with our love

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 01:07 - May 11 with 2402 viewsisawqpratwcity

Oh, I just love this post! Agree with the starting premise of Bolton 100% sure to lose and us 0-0 with a minute to go...but f*ck this Derry 'accidentally' scoring an own goal...Make it bloody blatant!!! He dribbles back from the halfway mark, players look on in confusion, Kenny (in on it, of course) stands aside as Derry slams the ball into his own net (dive to the ground in the penalty area afterwards is optional). We remain in the PL; United never ever forgives us for shutting them out of the chance of the title; City's title is forever seen as slightly suspect in the way they got it, and best of all, its a big FU to the FA for all of the sh*t refereeing we've seen all season!

Aaaah, dreams!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 22:02 - May 14 with 2320 viewsTW_R

Well - it didn't quite work out the way I wanted, but that will do!

I hope Derry managed to get that photo over to Young.
Ashley Young - Cheeky So and so on 22:12 - May 14 with 2258 viewsaves

So pleased for Derry will be ending his career on a high, especially after watching this clip....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024