Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread 07:02 - May 13 with 19352 viewsBlackCrowe

Well someone had to do it.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:57 - May 13 with 1173 viewskropotkin41

The Rs are staying up! Party On!!!!!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:57 - May 13 with 1161 viewsJamie

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:57 - May 13 by BklynRanger

Is Bolton over? What's the score?

Bolton drew. ITs OVEEEEER
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:58 - May 13 with 1161 viewsNov77

Joey Barton responsible for those added five minutes, get rid!!!!!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:58 - May 13 with 1161 viewskensalriser

Got to say they really deserve it, that was incredible.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:59 - May 13 with 1133 viewsClive_Anderson

Well that was a nice relaxing afternoon of football.
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:59 - May 13 with 1123 viewswestberksr

that's gotta be a Carlsberg day; we stay up & Manyoo get fukked
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:59 - May 13 with 1117 viewsTheBlob

What about that then?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:59 - May 13 with 1116 viewscheeseydane

I really dont know what to say

GOBSMACKED!!!!!!

UUUUUUFKINRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Login to get fewer ads

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:59 - May 13 with 1105 viewsCHUBBS

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:57 - May 13 by Jamie

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

FCK YOU FERGIE YOU CNTTTTTTT

Same here couldn't have worked out much better.
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:59 - May 13 with 1104 viewskropotkin41

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:59 - May 13 by Clive_Anderson

Just looked in the mirror and all my hair has fallen out............

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:00 - May 13 with 1099 viewsBklynRanger

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:59 - May 13 by Clive_Anderson

Fcukin bananas
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:01 - May 13 with 1068 viewsHantsR

Cheers all - got some serious celebrating to do now. We are going to be a force to be reckoned with next year!

URRRRRS!!!!
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:01 - May 13 with 1056 viewsCiderwithRsie

This:

sorry boys but great day we stay up and manure stuffed

Only disappointment was that City's third goal wasn't by Derry wearing an eff off Johnson tee-shirt
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:01 - May 13 with 1048 viewskensalriser

I am totally shredded. Never minded losing a game less!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:02 - May 13 with 1043 viewsDorsetR

fantastic day,we made them work for it , lucky City
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:02 - May 13 with 1033 viewsMatch82

The clip of the Man Utd reaction when the news came through is one of the greatest things I've ever seen
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:03 - May 13 with 1020 viewsOzhoop

Well that was a boring game ... haha
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:04 - May 13 with 1012 viewsW14Hoop

Well that was fun!What a way to stay up!

Perfect for me, manure end up with nothing and we stay up.
Beautiful.
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:04 - May 13 with 1007 viewscheeseydane

Reckon i lost 2 stone watching that.

FFS always drama with the Rs´

Hearts beating way too fast. Not good.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:06 - May 13 with 965 viewsPey

immense proud of the team, fighting spirit except for Joey Barton who took that advise of fighting too literally

The Rrrrsss are staying up !!!
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:07 - May 13 with 950 viewswestberksr

i've lost control of my bladder

carlsberg do do last days of the season!
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:12 - May 13 with 879 viewsisawqpratwcity

Bugger! I'd tipped 1-2 (and Cisse)! (Didn't tip 9th red card.)

Can't spoil my day now though....U RRRRRssssssssssssss!!!!!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:13 - May 13 with 867 viewsChurchOfLes

What a crazy game, I was honestly convinced that Bolton had scored at the end, kept checking the score and just didn't believe it. We deserve to stay up, a massive moment for this club!

YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:13 - May 13 with 866 viewsTopCat34

Fantastic result, well done all the lads and we deserve it. Bolton should have been relegated a long time ago. Can finally relax.
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:20 - May 13 with 805 viewskropotkin41

A miracle........... plus all the lads and lasses who went to the Etihad escape with their lives.

Now it's going to be a long long summer.............. looking forward to another season in the Premiership!!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024