Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do we want first game of the season? 21:23 - May 14 with 1450 viewsLewes_r

Reading home please. Give them an almighty bumming and a nice welcome to the prem

Cisse hattrick to put them into non cleansheet post traumatic stress

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Who do we want first game of the season? on 21:36 - May 14 with 1110 viewsDrewster

Drew Likes This in a Facebook thumbs up way.

oh I hope they get a real tonking all season.
Who do we want first game of the season? on 21:43 - May 14 with 1080 viewsWatford_Ranger

It seems like they're looking to splash the cash on a few stellar signings. However, they won't be labelled 'moneybags' Reading nor will they be villified for daring to invest in a player who has played the game at this level.
Who do we want first game of the season? on 21:46 - May 14 with 1069 viewscoolranger

QPR 7 Norwich City 0
Who do we want first game of the season? on 21:48 - May 14 with 1057 viewsElHoop

Couple of stupid trivia questions for you:

1. When was the last time that we didn't start the season with a home game against a team beginning with 'B'?

2. When was the last time that we started the season home or away against a team that didn't begin with 'B'?

We've got rid of all the B's unless Blackpool beat West Ham, in which case we are sure to start off against them.
Who do we want first game of the season? on 21:49 - May 14 with 1052 viewsW6Hoop

Man Utd...so we can sing '2-1 and we f*cked it up' whilst laughing in Young's cheating face
Who do we want first game of the season? on 21:54 - May 14 with 1036 viewsEastR

Man City away

for 3 points this time

and puttng down a marker for the new season

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Who do we want first game of the season? on 21:58 - May 14 with 1025 viewsEalingRanger

Reading at home, beat them 4-0 with 10 men just for old times sake.
Who do we want first game of the season? on 22:14 - May 14 with 1004 viewsHollowayRanger

Who do we want first game of the season? on 21:48 - May 14 by ElHoop

Couple of stupid trivia questions for you:

1. When was the last time that we didn't start the season with a home game against a team beginning with 'B'?

2. When was the last time that we started the season home or away against a team that didn't begin with 'B'?

We've got rid of all the B's unless Blackpool beat West Ham, in which case we are sure to start off against them.

funny that im hoping for blackpool!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Who do we want first game of the season? on 22:31 - May 14 with 974 viewsElHoop

It's gotta happen.
Who do we want first game of the season? on 22:34 - May 14 with 967 viewsCHUBBS

Blackpool away for me too
Who do we want first game of the season? on 23:38 - May 14 with 922 viewsthame_hoops

Anyone, as long as we don't win 4-0
Who do we want first game of the season? on 03:28 - May 15 with 870 viewsCanadaRanger

Who do we want first game of the season? on 22:34 - May 14 by CHUBBS

Blackpool away for me too

+1
Who do we want first game of the season? on 08:48 - May 15 with 829 viewsChurchOfLes

Who do we want first game of the season? on 21:46 - May 14 by coolranger

QPR 7 Norwich City 0

"We're Queens Park Rangers, we wrote all your songs!"

Who do we want first game of the season? on 09:11 - May 15 with 807 viewsShotKneesHoop

Who do we want first game of the season? on 08:48 - May 15 by ChurchOfLes

"We're Queens Park Rangers, we wrote all your songs!"

Please..... don't claim that we wrote "On the ball City"

"Let's have a little scrimmage, never mind the danger, hurrah, we've scored a goal"

I can't see anyone walking in the White Horse and singing that.

Hardly Bob Dylan is it?

If Carlsberg did shyte football anthems, they'd have Delia warbling it and Stephen Fry pole dancing to it.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Who do we want first game of the season? on 09:27 - May 15 with 794 viewsOakwoodR

Everton away as they are always sh1t the first couple of months.
Who do we want first game of the season? on 09:29 - May 15 with 786 viewsTGRRRSSS

I'd prefer someone else early doors don't want Fakes too early cos of the "coming up bounce" MOST of these sides have.
Agree about MoneyBags Fakes hope they lose every game (I think)
Who do we want first game of the season? on 11:46 - May 15 with 748 viewsChurchOfLes

Who do we want first game of the season? on 09:11 - May 15 by ShotKneesHoop

Please..... don't claim that we wrote "On the ball City"

"Let's have a little scrimmage, never mind the danger, hurrah, we've scored a goal"

I can't see anyone walking in the White Horse and singing that.

Hardly Bob Dylan is it?

If Carlsberg did shyte football anthems, they'd have Delia warbling it and Stephen Fry pole dancing to it.

Hahaha, I clicked on the wrong post, that was ment for Reading of course.

I agree 'On The Ball' is awful, and should be banned along with people turning up to sporting events in fancy dress.
Who do we want first game of the season? on 11:50 - May 15 with 739 viewsBluce_Ree

3pts a must. I'd take Southampton at home. Give them a shoeing and finish the day on top of the table.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Who do we want first game of the season? on 12:02 - May 15 with 725 viewsdaveB

Blackpool away for the weekend away. Doesn't really matter though, i wouldn't fear anyone at home
Who do we want first game of the season? on 12:04 - May 15 with 725 viewsJamie

Wigan at home.

Always start slow and sans Martinez they will go next season.

4-1.
Who do we want first game of the season? on 12:09 - May 15 with 712 viewsNorthernr

Who do we want first game of the season? on 09:27 - May 15 by OakwoodR

Everton away as they are always sh1t the first couple of months.

This ^

Need Everton in August again, nailed on three points.
Who do we want first game of the season? on 12:14 - May 15 with 704 viewsade_qpr

Who do we want first game of the season? on 12:09 - May 15 by Northernr

This ^

Need Everton in August again, nailed on three points.

questions Cahill got a red card assume this will carry over? and any news on how many matches?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Who do we want first game of the season? on 12:30 - May 15 with 677 viewsadhoc_qpr

I wouldn't even mind Man City or Man Utd away - just so we'd can't possibly have that fixture on the final day of the season again!!!
Who do we want first game of the season? on 12:34 - May 15 with 668 viewsPinnerPaul

Who do we want first game of the season? on 12:14 - May 15 by ade_qpr

questions Cahill got a red card assume this will carry over? and any news on how many matches?

Must have been for violent conduct so he will miss 1st 3 games unless he has been sent off previously in 2011/12 in which case he will miss 1st 4.

All subject to an appeal of course.
Who do we want first game of the season? on 12:36 - May 15 with 663 viewsRangersw12

Due to the Olympics I'm sure no London club will be at home on the opening day

Would like Reading or Southampton away big away end and cheap to get to
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024