Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MATCH THREAD v SOTON 10:25 - Nov 17 with 14074 viewsBromleyHoop

We're unbeaten on match threads I've started. Today is the day. 2-1 to the superhoopsah.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:54 - Nov 17 with 1353 viewsgueRRilla

When you think about it, it really is astounding that a team containing Cisse, Granero, Faurlin, Taarabt, Hoilett, Diakite, Traore, Bosingwa, Cesar and Nelson among others is rooted to the bottom of the Premier League. Like, some of these players are real real quality and by any standard we should be wiping the floor with teams like Southampton.

I hate the idea of sacking managers, it's one of the scourges of the modern game. But when all is taken together, this frankly isn't good enough. We consistently cannot defend simple set pieces. The tactics are rudimentary and not working. Seriously, on what basis is he setting the team up, what the hell are they doing in training, and what is the basis of his player selection?! Cos I don't f*cking understand it. This hasn't been working for months now and its not getting any better. Hughes out. End of.
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:55 - Nov 17 with 1350 viewsCHUBBS

Easily our worst half of football since the 2nd against Swansea.
I can live with going down as long as TF stays but with the 100million he's already invested i just can't see it.
Amazing to think the one's who could actually see the light were being called w@nkers and all sorts by some on here.How do you lot who said give him time feel now? I'm curious.
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:55 - Nov 17 with 1349 viewsKrakow

We don't even have another striker on the bench..... Mackie will come on, but who else? Dyer in midfield?....
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:55 - Nov 17 with 1342 viewsJAPRANGERS

MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:51 - Nov 17 by BklynRanger

The only thing worse than the streaming today is the actual performance. Listening to the commentary, for now. Seriously considering turning it off and going for a run - something I'd never do.

Screamer from Puncheon. Obviously.

Cookie just scored.

Blyn watch http://atdhenet.tv/54951/watch-qpr-vs-southampton

it's half decent. JUst QPR are sht
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:55 - Nov 17 with 1341 viewsClive_Anderson

Never getting any men in the box. The midfield just can't seem to get forward quick enough ever.

How can Puncheon look like Pele for them and a non-league player for us? We just suck the life out of every player we buy. Apart from Tarbs and maybe Nelson no player has done anything of worth AT ALL in the entire half.

At least we're making massive progress off the field eh Mark?

MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:55 - Nov 17 with 1328 viewstribalr

Embarrassing
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:55 - Nov 17 with 1310 viewsBklynRanger

METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS. METICULOUS.

Fcuking vvanker.
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:55 - Nov 17 with 1310 viewskomradkirk

let him take us to old trafford next week and sack him as he shakes hands with his beloved fergie after the match
Login to get fewer ads

MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:55 - Nov 17 with 1309 viewsToast_R

TF tweet prediction

Club for sale, needs some work...
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:56 - Nov 17 with 1305 viewsderbyhoop

Hughes should be stripping the paint of the dressing room. He might as well. He's got 60 minutes to save our club and his job.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:56 - Nov 17 with 1304 viewskropotkin41

I have turned the stream off, was the booing loud when the whistle went for h/t?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:56 - Nov 17 with 1284 viewsFDC

Thom Gibbs ‏@thomgibbs

Nice post on a #QPR forum - "Instability got us this far, maybe stability's not for us?"
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:57 - Nov 17 with 1256 viewsJamie

MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:56 - Nov 17 by derbyhoop

Hughes should be stripping the paint of the dressing room. He might as well. He's got 60 minutes to save our club and his job.

hahahahahahah.

Hughes will have shook each of their hands, patted them on the back and tell them to keep at it second half.

Clueless and completely lost the dressing room.

Hill disappearing a complete coincedence eh Antii?
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:58 - Nov 17 with 1231 viewsJAPRANGERS

Man U next week. 10-0??
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:58 - Nov 17 with 1212 viewsBklynRanger

MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:56 - Nov 17 by kropotkin41

I have turned the stream off, was the booing loud when the whistle went for h/t?

Loudest I've ever heard. The stands were practically shaking by the sound of it.
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:59 - Nov 17 with 1196 viewsCHUBBS

If it hadn't been for the oldest player on the pitch,Nelson they'd be out of sight.This against a team that have lost all 5 away games so far this season.Even Leeds smashed them in the cup.As others have said we have some stunning players who are being trained into non entities.We're gone.
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:59 - Nov 17 with 1189 viewspaulparker

there at mo its even worse close up fellas,
yet again we start sh1t and are getting are just desserts, every corner we look like conceding,
this will get nasty later if we dont pull our fingers out
BTW can't wait to hear 1882 excuses for Hughes later

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:59 - Nov 17 with 1182 viewsClive_Anderson

MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:57 - Nov 17 by Jamie

hahahahahahah.

Hughes will have shook each of their hands, patted them on the back and tell them to keep at it second half.

Clueless and completely lost the dressing room.

Hill disappearing a complete coincedence eh Antii?

Hill has been frozen out for sticking up to Hughes.
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:59 - Nov 17 with 1182 viewscorse

MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:58 - Nov 17 by JAPRANGERS

Man U next week. 10-0??

only ten for manure???
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:59 - Nov 17 with 1178 viewsFDC

MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:58 - Nov 17 by JAPRANGERS

Man U next week. 10-0??

If Southampton score early 2nd half it could be that today
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:59 - Nov 17 with 1177 viewsMatch82

MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:55 - Nov 17 by CHUBBS

Easily our worst half of football since the 2nd against Swansea.
I can live with going down as long as TF stays but with the 100million he's already invested i just can't see it.
Amazing to think the one's who could actually see the light were being called w@nkers and all sorts by some on here.How do you lot who said give him time feel now? I'm curious.

Perhaps you should get off your high horse a little bit. I don't think that anyone said Hughes is the saviour and must be allowed to remain for all time.

Some of us felt he should be given a chance to prove himself over more than the course of a couple of games. He hasn't done it and should be treated accordingly.
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 16:00 - Nov 17 with 1170 viewsPattaya_Rs

MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 15:54 - Nov 17 by Jamie

TF tweet prediction:

"So unlucky today, we were the better team, Mark is working so hard behind the scenes and everyone is disappointed. We are 100% behind Mark. Stability is the name of the game. Results WILL come."

I would rather go down with Bircham in charge than this C**t........
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 16:00 - Nov 17 with 1160 viewsNoRway

Goodbye MH. Brilliant players, no team. I feel sorry for Nelsen, Diakite, Granero and Taarabt.
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 16:01 - Nov 17 with 1142 viewsJAPRANGERS

Even if we have a new manager in place for next week, probably too late now anyway. Time to prepare for the Championship
MATCH THREAD v SOTON on 16:01 - Nov 17 with 1124 viewsBromleyHoop

I would say I have been Hughes' staunchest supporter but after that performance I just cannot see any alternative but for him to resign.

It's clear the players aren't playing for him and his tactics and meticulous planning are counting for nothing.

It's gone beyond embarrassing.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024