Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arry's post match comments 18:03 - Dec 22 with 7770 viewsAgedR

Said, "too many players on more money than they're worth".

Not sure it's an approach that will bring harmony to the dressing room, but, I totally endorse it.

Sounds to me that he is trying to create a siege mentality within the club to keep us up. Them and us.

It also sounds as though he is already preparing for the worst.

Good on him. A common sense approach at long last. If we go down, who would you rather in charge?

Despite the reverse, I'm upbeat. We might be getting our Rangers back.

WBA, watch your step, we're up for it

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Arry's post match comments on 18:15 - Dec 22 with 4698 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I think i can see him trying to sell Bosingwa , Granero, Cisse , Cesar in January...

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Arry's post match comments on 18:20 - Dec 22 with 4641 viewsklr

Arry's post match comments on 18:15 - Dec 22 by RANGERS4EVER

I think i can see him trying to sell Bosingwa , Granero, Cisse , Cesar in January...

Hope we get more than that.

Especially the player that apparently had control of a football and then appeared to consciously run it out of play, this is a player so devoid of basic human intelligence, ( nevermind "Football Intelligence" ) that he was beaten by a static white line painted on to a field of grass, that is the level ( or lack of ) intelligence you are dealing with here.

Frightening!
Arry's post match comments on 18:29 - Dec 22 with 4573 viewsCambsHoop

Arry's post match comments on 18:20 - Dec 22 by klr

Hope we get more than that.

Especially the player that apparently had control of a football and then appeared to consciously run it out of play, this is a player so devoid of basic human intelligence, ( nevermind "Football Intelligence" ) that he was beaten by a static white line painted on to a field of grass, that is the level ( or lack of ) intelligence you are dealing with here.

Frightening!

"Especially the player that apparently had control of a football and then appeared to consciously run it out of play, "

Which player? There were actually two who did this. Mackie first half. SWP second half.
Arry's post match comments on 18:34 - Dec 22 with 4547 viewsPommyhoop

Arry's post match comments on 18:29 - Dec 22 by CambsHoop

"Especially the player that apparently had control of a football and then appeared to consciously run it out of play, "

Which player? There were actually two who did this. Mackie first half. SWP second half.

Fair play Cambs you have pointed out the errors that no one else would.But he's allowed ,got some in the bank.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Arry's post match comments on 18:49 - Dec 22 with 4453 viewsstuabd

I have to say on a day when we lost again and barely threatened their goal, it was quite therapeutic to listen to Harry's post match interview on player. He looked understandably frustrated and livid with the situation.

It's hard to see how TF can put a positive spin on that. As Harry alluded to in politer terms, he's been shafted!

http://www.player.qpr.co.uk/latest-news/article/3017318/date/20121222174800/page
Arry's post match comments on 19:02 - Dec 22 with 4367 viewsQPRDave

Well p*ssed off Harry there, how do you handle a player like him was asked about Bosingwa......after biting his tongue about 3 times Harry says we'll find out in january ..........
Arry's post match comments on 19:06 - Dec 22 with 4338 viewsstuabd

Arry's post match comments on 19:02 - Dec 22 by QPRDave

Well p*ssed off Harry there, how do you handle a player like him was asked about Bosingwa......after biting his tongue about 3 times Harry says we'll find out in january ..........

The bit about Bosingwa was classic stuff. I think the chances of him ever playing for us have receded somewhat.
Arry's post match comments on 19:11 - Dec 22 with 4304 viewsQPRDave

Arry's post match comments on 19:06 - Dec 22 by stuabd

The bit about Bosingwa was classic stuff. I think the chances of him ever playing for us have receded somewhat.

Yes agree mate ........good
Login to get fewer ads

Arry's post match comments on 19:39 - Dec 22 with 4200 viewsPommyhoop

Did he say unless they are my players or even 'unless they are my Nephew'.
Fukc it after that team selection I dont trust him

Arry's post match comments on 19:43 - Dec 22 with 4168 viewsQPRDave

What can he do?? He's inherited this overpaid shambles of a team
Arry's post match comments on 19:48 - Dec 22 with 4143 viewsWatfordR

Deflecting criticism from a poor team selection and tactics. Classic Redknapp.
Arry's post match comments on 19:50 - Dec 22 with 4141 viewscollegeranger

Arry's post match comments on 19:39 - Dec 22 by Pommyhoop

Did he say unless they are my players or even 'unless they are my Nephew'.
Fukc it after that team selection I dont trust him

He has to look at what he has now so not surprised away from home he changed it a bit - to be honest I actually think we were unlucky not to come away with a point today. I think Anton wasn't THAT bad at right back and Fabio covered Clint a few times. Granero stank! Faurlin and Granero for some reason doesn't work - Hughes found that out earlier in the season. Mbia was very good. Cisse needs a book on the offside rule for Xmas. But I thought that was one of our better away performances.
Arry's post match comments on 19:58 - Dec 22 with 4095 viewsEalingRanger

Very pleased that he has come out and said this. Certain players have taken the club for a ride this season and they need to go. Harry is giving them nowhere to hide anymore by calling their ability,not just their attitude into question.

I just hope he backs this up in January and rids our sinking ship of some of these rats.
Arry's post match comments on 19:58 - Dec 22 with 4089 viewsSharpy

"But I thought that was one of our better away performances"

5 shots 4 on target..No goals..44% possession..Players unable to complete passes..Players being beaten by the touch line..Players constantly offside..Goalie and defenders hoofing it back to their players..Goalie nearly puts the ball in his own net....Twice.

You`re easily pleased.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Arry's post match comments on 20:08 - Dec 22 with 4058 viewscollegeranger

Arry's post match comments on 19:58 - Dec 22 by Sharpy

"But I thought that was one of our better away performances"

5 shots 4 on target..No goals..44% possession..Players unable to complete passes..Players being beaten by the touch line..Players constantly offside..Goalie and defenders hoofing it back to their players..Goalie nearly puts the ball in his own net....Twice.

You`re easily pleased.

Under Hughes we would have completely capitulated and been hammered by a poor team. So in comparison it wasn't that bad!

I expect alot of changes and some surprises in Jan but with the likes of the original champ side remaining. Anyone not from that side is in the window bar Nelsen and Mbia I would say. Not only that most that we signed have greedy agents which will play in our favour as we try and get shot of a few!
Arry's post match comments on 20:29 - Dec 22 with 3976 viewsbosh67

Arry's post match comments on 19:48 - Dec 22 by WatfordR

Deflecting criticism from a poor team selection and tactics. Classic Redknapp.

I got flack on another thread but my cousin, who's an a reporter said earlier that both Onuoha and Traore weren't 100% so not much option but to bring in Ferdinand and Fabio. The Granero move was to try and get more supply to Cisse and Adel. That didn't work.

Two home games and the team's simply got to do what it did against Fulham and just go for it. Those two games will tell us a lot about what Harry does in January.

I suspect either way he will attempt to offload a heap of players and we may see a few wise heads and some of the younger players at the club get a chance.

It's siege mentality though all the way though now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Arry's post match comments on 20:33 - Dec 22 with 3944 viewsDaBurgh

Arry's post match comments on 20:29 - Dec 22 by bosh67

I got flack on another thread but my cousin, who's an a reporter said earlier that both Onuoha and Traore weren't 100% so not much option but to bring in Ferdinand and Fabio. The Granero move was to try and get more supply to Cisse and Adel. That didn't work.

Two home games and the team's simply got to do what it did against Fulham and just go for it. Those two games will tell us a lot about what Harry does in January.

I suspect either way he will attempt to offload a heap of players and we may see a few wise heads and some of the younger players at the club get a chance.

It's siege mentality though all the way though now.

Harry said when he came in that the situation we were in was down to the players and not Hughes. I wonder if he has changed his mind on this now i.e. it is down to the players but mostly the 'players' that the Welsh wizard brought in.
Arry's post match comments on 20:37 - Dec 22 with 3929 viewsYorkRanger

Thought Fabio did well today and Ferdinand was far from the worse player on the pitch. Granero was poor.

Arry's post match comments on 21:22 - Dec 22 with 3843 viewsJamie

Bit rich his comments on the club paying massive salaries in a 19k stadium considering he was Pompey manager at a time when they signed Utaka on a reported £80k/week, along with Defoe, Crouch, Diarra etc.
Arry's post match comments on 21:29 - Dec 22 with 3818 viewsbatmanhoop

Granero another player with no heart for the fight, just happy to pick up his wages, unacceptable performance from him
Arry's post match comments on 21:31 - Dec 22 with 3806 viewsjamois

Arry's post match comments on 21:22 - Dec 22 by Jamie

Bit rich his comments on the club paying massive salaries in a 19k stadium considering he was Pompey manager at a time when they signed Utaka on a reported £80k/week, along with Defoe, Crouch, Diarra etc.

True 'dat. They all like spending someone else's money.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Arry's post match comments on 21:47 - Dec 22 with 3761 viewsPommyhoop

Arry's post match comments on 19:50 - Dec 22 by collegeranger

He has to look at what he has now so not surprised away from home he changed it a bit - to be honest I actually think we were unlucky not to come away with a point today. I think Anton wasn't THAT bad at right back and Fabio covered Clint a few times. Granero stank! Faurlin and Granero for some reason doesn't work - Hughes found that out earlier in the season. Mbia was very good. Cisse needs a book on the offside rule for Xmas. But I thought that was one of our better away performances.

Anton was crap.No attacking threat and he must of let 4 or 5 crosses go past him first half.Thank god for Nelsen mopping up in the box.
Unless he has lived on Mars he shouldve known that Ferdinand can't and should never play at full back.
I honestly think he threw this game to show 'the world and Tony' that he has to SPEND like he has at every club he's been at.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Arry's post match comments on 22:10 - Dec 22 with 3688 views08olesen

My respect for Harry has gone up hugly after that press conference. He told players and other clubs not to take us for a ride!

As far as im concerned that chelsea c**t can feck off back to portugal. he can take park and cisse with him.

We need to clear this wage bill and bring in young players who can do a job in the prem and the championship.

players like Wickham, Campbell and Austin is where we should be looking IMO.
Not Ba or Remy !

Poll: Who will the other play off

Arry's post match comments on 22:14 - Dec 22 with 3663 viewsbaz_qpr

Arry's post match comments on 22:10 - Dec 22 by 08olesen

My respect for Harry has gone up hugly after that press conference. He told players and other clubs not to take us for a ride!

As far as im concerned that chelsea c**t can feck off back to portugal. he can take park and cisse with him.

We need to clear this wage bill and bring in young players who can do a job in the prem and the championship.

Not Ba or Remy !

Why do you think these players will come to us? We are a miracle away from staying in the premiership, very rarely do teams that go down come straight back up. Blackburn and Bolton are all at sea Wolves are the highest placed in 13th. Why would they not go to a Villa, Norwich or even Cardiff?
Arry's post match comments on 22:21 - Dec 22 with 3633 viewsPommyhoop

Arry's post match comments on 22:10 - Dec 22 by 08olesen

Not Ba or Remy !

Harry wont do that tho .He'll go for ex Scummers on massive wages.Especially little Nef Frankie on 100 grand or more.
Can picture it now.Tony :'Are you sure he's worth 105 thousand a week Harry'
H : 'Not wrong Tone he''s mustard .Like I told you we've got to move early.'
Frank.: 'Cheers Unc'
H ;'You owe me 10 grand a week Frankie boy. He was stalling at 95. Triffic'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024