Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pep Guardiola 15:56 - Jan 16 with 4490 viewsHayesender

New Bayern Munich manager.

Lol at Chelsea

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Pep Guardiola on 16:00 - Jan 16 with 3141 viewsNorthernr

That is absolutely tremendous. Sack a perfectly good manager that everybody liked and who won the European Cup, try to persuade Guardiola to come only to have him say he's very definitely taking a year out from football, appoint an arrogant fat idiot that everybody hates on an interim basis until Guardiola's year out is complete, then end up stuck with arrogant fat idiot because Guardiola got a better offer. How bloody marvellous
Pep Guardiola on 16:01 - Jan 16 with 3125 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sauce?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pep Guardiola on 16:01 - Jan 16 with 3114 viewsRBlock

Ketchup or HP? Not on any of the big sports websites or google!?
Pep Guardiola on 16:02 - Jan 16 with 3103 viewsMedwayR

SSN following confirmation in Germany.

Guardiola was never going to go to chelsea, his beliefs are built around the system that Barca operate, which is the opposite of the strategy chelsea have. Plus Man City & Bayern were always more attractive opportunities for him as Bayern are a huge club with a youth set up which works much like Barca, and Man City would have allowed him to build something alongside his ex-barca pals Txiki Begiristain etc.

chelsea are a joke in comparison...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who’s better?

Pep Guardiola on 16:03 - Jan 16 with 3095 viewsGaztastic

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Paul Hart is the go to man in these sort of situations I believe?? Sure QPR office can pass on his mobile if they need it.
Pep Guardiola on 16:03 - Jan 16 with 3093 viewsrosseeles

oh god please say the scum are stuck with the waiter, that would be tremendous
Pep Guardiola on 16:03 - Jan 16 with 3091 viewsJonDoeman

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/21038903#TWEET529705

It Is What It Is !!

Pep Guardiola on 16:03 - Jan 16 with 3088 viewsN12Hoop

Pep Guardiola on 16:00 - Jan 16 by Northernr

That is absolutely tremendous. Sack a perfectly good manager that everybody liked and who won the European Cup, try to persuade Guardiola to come only to have him say he's very definitely taking a year out from football, appoint an arrogant fat idiot that everybody hates on an interim basis until Guardiola's year out is complete, then end up stuck with arrogant fat idiot because Guardiola got a better offer. How bloody marvellous

Well BAyern were denying this last night so I'd be interested to see the source. However for all the reason stated this is utterly fantastic news if it is true. Poor old Roman is going to run out of managers he can appoint soon, although Mark Hughes might be interested.

Edit: It's now on the BBC. Joy of joys
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Login to get fewer ads

Pep Guardiola on 16:06 - Jan 16 with 3059 viewsQPRDave

Hmmmmm wonder if this will change the scum fans attitude towards Rafa, there ain't no one waiting in the wings now
Pep Guardiola on 16:07 - Jan 16 with 3049 viewsBklynRanger

HUGHSIE HUGHSIE HUGHSIE HUGHSIE HUGHSIE HUGHSIE HUGHSIE

One of those days to start singing the blues
Pep Guardiola on 16:07 - Jan 16 with 3048 viewsPhildo

Pep Guardiola on 16:06 - Jan 16 by QPRDave

Hmmmmm wonder if this will change the scum fans attitude towards Rafa, there ain't no one waiting in the wings now

Oh that is just lovely. Gone to a proper club as well.
Pep Guardiola on 16:07 - Jan 16 with 3047 viewsNorthernr

Pep Guardiola on 16:06 - Jan 16 by QPRDave

I don't know why they all hate him so much, he seems bloody wonderful to me.
Pep Guardiola on 16:07 - Jan 16 with 3039 viewsRBlock

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha, oh god this is too funny. Just need to go and find my nearest chelsea fan to so my derisory laughter has a target!
Pep Guardiola on 16:13 - Jan 16 with 2997 viewsNorwayRanger16

Worst kept secret in the world (at least for me). Been saying it for months and even posting it on Chelsea forums but it proved futile.

LMFAO
Pep Guardiola on 16:17 - Jan 16 with 2948 viewsGaztastic

Am reminded of Clive's gloriously filthy description of MH offering himself up to be next manger of Aston Villa..... Would try to find a link but gotta get off to the Shed End forum for a laugh..... ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Pep Guardiola on 16:18 - Jan 16 with 2939 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Please God let it be true. Guardiola going to Chelsea would be like Ingrid Bergman losing her virtue to Hitler.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pep Guardiola on 16:22 - Jan 16 with 2906 viewsBQPR

Presume they'll go all-out to get Mourinho back.
Pep Guardiola on 16:23 - Jan 16 with 2898 viewsrosseeles

Pep Guardiola on 16:22 - Jan 16 by BQPR

Presume they'll go all-out to get Mourinho back.

i thought Roman and Jose didnt exactly get on to well towards the end.

He should go for Hughes, a match made in heaven (my heaven!)
Pep Guardiola on 16:25 - Jan 16 with 2890 viewsSonofNorfolt

Harsh on Benitez.
He won La Liga with Valencia, no mean feat stopping the big pair of wannkers winning it.
He also won the CL, fortuitously perhaps, but no where near as lucky as Di Matteo
Pep Guardiola on 16:25 - Jan 16 with 2885 viewsPhildo

Pep Guardiola on 16:17 - Jan 16 by Gaztastic

Am reminded of Clive's gloriously filthy description of MH offering himself up to be next manger of Aston Villa..... Would try to find a link but gotta get off to the Shed End forum for a laugh..... ha ha ha ha ha ha.

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/20774-guardiola-wants-chelsea-job/page-11

''Good news I think. He could of turned out to be another avb although he did manage that barca team I think pretty much any manager could get success out of them.''

Ha ha ha ha ha
Pep Guardiola on 16:25 - Jan 16 with 2882 viewsMedwayR

Pep Guardiola on 16:23 - Jan 16 by rosseeles

i thought Roman and Jose didnt exactly get on to well towards the end.

He should go for Hughes, a match made in heaven (my heaven!)

Jose & Roman kissed & made up after Mourinho left, helped by Roman buying him a Ferrari!! Personally I can't see that happening, mourinho would be stupid to go back & risk his reputation & hero status at the club...

Poll: Who’s better?

Pep Guardiola on 16:27 - Jan 16 with 2866 viewsJuzzie

Pep Guardiola on 16:25 - Jan 16 by Phildo

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/20774-guardiola-wants-chelsea-job/page-11

''Good news I think. He could of turned out to be another avb although he did manage that barca team I think pretty much any manager could get success out of them.''

Ha ha ha ha ha

"Why not City then? Mysterious move anyway.

Because citeh have a manager who has just won them the league title"

Didn't stop Chelsea sacking the manger that won them an even bigger prize.

Tits.

Pep Guardiola on 16:28 - Jan 16 with 2858 viewsGloucs_R

Dear Roman,

Please may I make a suggestion. This man is perfect for your football club and will be a great replacement for your current manager who you will sack within the next 365 days.

Love QPR

Poll: Are we staying up?

Pep Guardiola on 16:33 - Jan 16 with 2833 viewsexiled_dictator

I never thought he would go to Chelsea for 1 reason: Roman Abramovich.
He has already had the best managers in the world manage his team, yet he was still not content.
And when he does finally win the Holy Grail, what does he do? He sacks the manager who achieves it.
He will never be content and I can see a whole host of managers being lined up to take over just as the predecessor is on his way out.
Egotistical man who must always get his way & is always right, but hey, I say good luck to the man and keep up the good work.
As for Pep, he will look to transform Bayern into the European force they once were, as well as playing the beautiful game.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Pep Guardiola on 16:51 - Jan 16 with 2761 viewsCharlie1

Pep Guardiola on 16:07 - Jan 16 by Northernr

I don't know why they all hate him so much, he seems bloody wonderful to me.

He's just a fat Spanish waiter

@ chelscum

2:59 baby!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024