Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pep Guardiola 15:56 - Jan 16 with 4548 viewsHayesender

New Bayern Munich manager.

Lol at Chelsea

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Pep Guardiola on 16:55 - Jan 16 with 1364 viewsMonahoop

This is quite funny. In fact very funny, but not surprising. Who would really want to work under that megalomaniac gangster? Guardiola has hopefully seen sense. May be more should follow his example and avoid going to that cesspit to end up being humiliated even if trophies are won. Can't think of another club quite like Chelsea. Ungrateful and unforgiving and that includes their fans.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Pep Guardiola on 17:12 - Jan 16 with 1337 viewsMerthyrHoop

Pep Guardiola on 16:25 - Jan 16 by Phildo

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/20774-guardiola-wants-chelsea-job/page-11

''Good news I think. He could of turned out to be another avb although he did manage that barca team I think pretty much any manager could get success out of them.''

Ha ha ha ha ha

My favourite:

"Think hes a bit of a pussy, is he not comfortable coming to England where he probably would have to show what hes made of?"

Yeah take all your European Cups and league titles you won in your mickey mouse league, you wouldn't know how to get the best out of Victor Moses

Pep Guardiola on 17:18 - Jan 16 with 1329 viewsGloucs_R

Worryingly though.....if we go down do you think Harry could be tempted to go to Chelsea?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Pep Guardiola on 17:24 - Jan 16 with 1315 viewsbaz_qpr

Will be interesting to see how he gets on at another team, always felt that Rykaard never got the credit that he deserved for what Barca has become.
Pep Guardiola on 17:31 - Jan 16 with 1298 viewsJuzzie

Pep Guardiola on 16:33 - Jan 16 by exiled_dictator

I never thought he would go to Chelsea for 1 reason: Roman Abramovich.
He has already had the best managers in the world manage his team, yet he was still not content.
And when he does finally win the Holy Grail, what does he do? He sacks the manager who achieves it.
He will never be content and I can see a whole host of managers being lined up to take over just as the predecessor is on his way out.
Egotistical man who must always get his way & is always right, but hey, I say good luck to the man and keep up the good work.
As for Pep, he will look to transform Bayern into the European force they once were, as well as playing the beautiful game.

Maybe Chelsea's time is starting to be over?

They've now won what RA wanted and the way he acts, can't see how the club can sustain year-in year-out success in the way SAF has done at Man Utd.

Managers will not want to go there. Any Manager that RA would be interested in will probably already have a successful CV and be wealthy so why go there for all that hassle?

Maybe in a few years Brentford v Chelsea will be a league fixture.... and not necessarily in the PL!

Pep Guardiola on 17:34 - Jan 16 with 1287 viewsrosseeles

Pep Guardiola on 17:31 - Jan 16 by Juzzie

They've now won what RA wanted and the way he acts, can't see how the club can sustain year-in year-out success in the way SAF has done at Man Utd.

Managers will not want to go there. Any Manager that RA would be interested in will probably already have a successful CV and be wealthy so why go there for all that hassle?

Maybe in a few years Brentford v Chelsea will be a league fixture.... and not necessarily in the PL!

theres a thought!!

unfortunatly need to cheer chelsea on though tonight!
Pep Guardiola on 17:36 - Jan 16 with 1285 viewswestberksr

Pep Guardiola on 16:00 - Jan 16 by Northernr

That is absolutely tremendous. Sack a perfectly good manager that everybody liked and who won the European Cup, try to persuade Guardiola to come only to have him say he's very definitely taking a year out from football, appoint an arrogant fat idiot that everybody hates on an interim basis until Guardiola's year out is complete, then end up stuck with arrogant fat idiot because Guardiola got a better offer. How bloody marvellous

hardly a better offer one would think financially; but morally and for not being at the mercy of that Ruskie lunatic; definately

Pep always seems to do stuff to go up in my estimations

all the other big English clubs might have missed trick though in not approaching him too, although Bayern are a feckin huge club in anyones eyes and I don't think are owned by either mad Americans with suspicious beards (Manyoo), Russian gangsters (Scum) , combination of both (Ars). So he's better off out of it.
Pep Guardiola on 17:52 - Jan 16 with 1265 viewsCiderwithRsie

Longish piece in the Independent just before Christmas arguing Germany is where the action is in football. As I recall the symptoms were:-
- all clubs solvent and profitable
- ticket prices much lower than England
- fewer empty seats ditto
- focus on developing young home-grown players for benefit of national team
- more players at World Cup than any other league.

Not sure Bayern are really going to dominate the Champions League just yet but you can see how it would appeal to Guardiola - given his policies at Barcelona - rather than being Roman Abramovich's stooge in the English Cheque-book League
Login to get fewer ads

Pep Guardiola on 17:54 - Jan 16 with 1264 viewsdaveB

Pep Guardiola on 17:31 - Jan 16 by Juzzie

no chance, they have signed some of the best young players in the world and will be around for a long time to come
Pep Guardiola on 18:09 - Jan 16 with 1251 viewsJuzzie

Pep Guardiola on 17:54 - Jan 16 by daveB

no chance, they have signed some of the best young players in the world and will be around for a long time to come

aww crap.

Pep Guardiola on 07:02 - Jan 17 with 1207 viewsPommyhoop

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2263630/Matt-Lawton-Russian-ca

Good read.Says what we all know( no class) but its nice to see it written down

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Pep Guardiola on 07:36 - Jan 17 with 1188 viewsPommyhoop

Funny as fukc!!
Car crash t.v.
We get a mention on 7.15

Pep Guardiola on 08:04 - Jan 17 with 1173 viewsdubaistu

Pep Guardiola on 17:24 - Jan 16 by baz_qpr

Will be interesting to see how he gets on at another team, always felt that Rykaard never got the credit that he deserved for what Barca has become.

Well he's available after Saudi got smashed out of the Gulf Cup by Kuwait!
Pep Guardiola on 09:29 - Jan 17 with 1144 viewsKonk

Pep Guardiola on 07:36 - Jan 17 by Pommyhoop

Funny as fukc!!
Car crash t.v.
We get a mention on 7.15

You'd think that someone who could be ars ed to sit in his bedroom raging every time Chelsea drop a couple of points would have snapped up on of the four thousand spare tickets last night. Chelsea definitely need to improve their marketing - I see millions of their shirts all over the gaff these days, but somehow they still have 4,000 empty seats despite every pub being half full of dedicated fans whenever they're on the telly.

Blimey, that video just rolled into another video - he's reviewing wrestling or something. Chelsea and an adult interest in wrestling. Top lad.

I like his formal-yet-relaxed matchday attire - very pundit. Him and Shearer could be the dream team on MoTD. Is he an estate agent? I'm sure he showed me round a few flats about eight years ago.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Pep Guardiola on 09:41 - Jan 17 with 1128 viewsPommyhoop

Pep Guardiola on 09:29 - Jan 17 by Konk

You'd think that someone who could be ars ed to sit in his bedroom raging every time Chelsea drop a couple of points would have snapped up on of the four thousand spare tickets last night. Chelsea definitely need to improve their marketing - I see millions of their shirts all over the gaff these days, but somehow they still have 4,000 empty seats despite every pub being half full of dedicated fans whenever they're on the telly.

Blimey, that video just rolled into another video - he's reviewing wrestling or something. Chelsea and an adult interest in wrestling. Top lad.

I like his formal-yet-relaxed matchday attire - very pundit. Him and Shearer could be the dream team on MoTD. Is he an estate agent? I'm sure he showed me round a few flats about eight years ago.

Think he's a student but he touts himself as a sports journalist ( I know ).He came to our attention when he reviewd our 0.0 draw with the Scum.He uttered the now famous words.'To all the QPR fans who booed John Terry and Ashley Cole.You disgrace me! '

Pep Guardiola on 09:54 - Jan 17 with 1074 viewstoboboly

Pep Guardiola on 09:41 - Jan 17 by Pommyhoop

Think he's a student but he touts himself as a sports journalist ( I know ).He came to our attention when he reviewd our 0.0 draw with the Scum.He uttered the now famous words.'To all the QPR fans who booed John Terry and Ashley Cole.You disgrace me! '

He's a cock.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Pep Guardiola on 10:10 - Jan 17 with 1060 viewsKonk

Pep Guardiola on 09:41 - Jan 17 by Pommyhoop

Oh. Does he always dress up like an estate agent or does he sometimes go casual?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Pep Guardiola on 10:11 - Jan 17 with 1059 viewsStanisgod

Laudrup anyone

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Pep Guardiola on 10:27 - Jan 17 with 1048 viewsPommyhoop

Pep Guardiola on 10:10 - Jan 17 by Konk

Oh. Does he always dress up like an estate agent or does he sometimes go casual?

He does do casual.
Here's the Rangers one just for you Konk.
As said above he really is a cock.But a blueprint for the modern Chelsea fan.

Pep Guardiola on 10:37 - Jan 17 with 1040 viewsBlackCrowe

Younass is true comedy gold. Long may he continue to make videos..

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Pep Guardiola on 11:32 - Jan 17 with 1028 viewsTGRRRSSS

Pep Guardiola on 17:54 - Jan 16 by daveB

Doesn't mean much without decent managment team etc.
Chelsea have blown a fortune and won a few things but in 20 years time they'll be back where they were in the 80's, nowhere.
Pep Guardiola on 11:48 - Jan 17 with 1022 viewscoolranger

Pep Guardiola on 16:03 - Jan 16 by N12Hoop

Well BAyern were denying this last night so I'd be interested to see the source. However for all the reason stated this is utterly fantastic news if it is true. Poor old Roman is going to run out of managers he can appoint soon, although Mark Hughes might be interested.

Edit: It's now on the BBC. Joy of joys
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I don't think Chelsea match Hughes' ambitions, so he would rule himself out of being a candidate for that job.

Plus Team Hughes would need at least "20 matches to get our ideas across...."
Pep Guardiola on 12:00 - Jan 17 with 1013 viewsTHEBUSH

Probably take the Manu job in 3-4 years time when SAF eventually quits !!
Pep Guardiola on 12:08 - Jan 17 with 1003 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Younass...what a legend the man is! Rewards constant re-watching.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024