Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? 23:01 - May 3 with 5259 viewsbishom

I think Nathan Redmond from Birmingham looks decent. Then you've got Jordon Rhodes, Blackburn, Tom Ince, Blackpool and Matej Vydra on loan at Watford.
All of these are capable of making decent Premiership players and are already attracting Premiership teams. They will also command hefty price tags but would have a sell on value. It would also be great if we could hang on to Andros for another Season.

Bishom

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 23:02 - May 3 with 4224 viewsLblock

C H R I S W O O D

We've missed out on a baragin there.
I am sure he'll kick on next season and is far better than Leicester

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 00:09 - May 4 with 4175 viewsrsonist

The likes of Redmond, Ince, Byram, Hughes, Williams are all in a bracket where they'll probably only end up going to top four Prem clubs for £6m-plus. We'll have to set our sights lower than that.

I'd say Rhodes is the type where there's a slim chance he could be bought but we'd really have to push the boat out and spend the sort of sums a lower-mid table Prem club would. Same goes for the likes of Bridcutt and Buckley at Brighton.

To be honest I doubt Redknapp will have even heard of very many of these though.
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 00:50 - May 4 with 4167 viewskarl

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 00:09 - May 4 by rsonist

The likes of Redmond, Ince, Byram, Hughes, Williams are all in a bracket where they'll probably only end up going to top four Prem clubs for £6m-plus. We'll have to set our sights lower than that.

I'd say Rhodes is the type where there's a slim chance he could be bought but we'd really have to push the boat out and spend the sort of sums a lower-mid table Prem club would. Same goes for the likes of Bridcutt and Buckley at Brighton.

To be honest I doubt Redknapp will have even heard of very many of these though.

I agree, I have mentioned him before but Esmael Goncalves who is on loan at St Mirren from Rio Ave of Portugal would be a good signing for Championship. Scouted by Liverpool as a youth but ended up with Nice. I've been impressed with im in SPL (i know!). Powerful with skill and has performed well in big games, to me he's perfect for Rangers he's the type of player we should be adding to squad
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 01:10 - May 4 with 4158 viewsNorthernr

I like Dan Burn at Yeovil, on loan from Fulham.
I quite like Liam Trotter at Millwall as a short term Championship option. And James Henry.
There are a lot - Jack Hunt at Huddersfield if you could work on his defence.
Jamie Ward at Derby still an excellent little player.
The lad captaining Crewe.
Two defenders at Burnley - Mee and Trippier.
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 03:43 - May 4 with 4127 viewsSonofNorfolt

Davitt at Barnestoneworth
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 07:15 - May 4 with 4098 viewsLblock

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 03:43 - May 4 by SonofNorfolt

Davitt at Barnestoneworth

Isn't that a service station on the M1 ?!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 07:19 - May 4 with 4092 viewsdistortR

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 00:50 - May 4 by karl

I agree, I have mentioned him before but Esmael Goncalves who is on loan at St Mirren from Rio Ave of Portugal would be a good signing for Championship. Scouted by Liverpool as a youth but ended up with Nice. I've been impressed with im in SPL (i know!). Powerful with skill and has performed well in big games, to me he's perfect for Rangers he's the type of player we should be adding to squad

feck me Karl, have the orkadian syndicate got shares in him?
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 07:46 - May 4 with 4076 viewsibnumber10

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jed_Wallace

Jed Wallace currently at Portsmouth has just had a call up to the England U19 team
Apparently when he was 16 he had a trial with us but didn't get offered anything
He is a quality player
Login to get fewer ads

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 08:30 - May 4 with 4054 viewsRanger78

I'm should stay out of his one. I can't pick a player.

I though Junior Hoilett had the potential to be one of our best ever signings!!!!! What do I know??
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 08:33 - May 4 with 4052 viewsIrishR

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 07:46 - May 4 by ibnumber10

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jed_Wallace

Jed Wallace currently at Portsmouth has just had a call up to the England U19 team
Apparently when he was 16 he had a trial with us but didn't get offered anything
He is a quality player

Talking of youth I just looked up Liam O Brien who we were not happy to see leave for Portsmouth, Currently plays for Hastings onloan from Barnet. Seems like it all went wrong for him.
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 09:43 - May 4 with 4009 viewssexton

Wouldn't signing some of these players require us to have a scouting network, or a collection of Football League show recordings?
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 09:50 - May 4 with 4004 viewsSuffolkHoop

Aaron Creswell at Ipswich excellent full back. Jose Baxter from Oldham.
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 10:00 - May 4 with 3996 viewsJamie

Dwight Gayle. Jamie Mackie's workrate matched with 20 goals in a shit Peterborough side.

Quite like Sako at Wolves, Adam Hanley at Blackburn, Knockaert at Leicester.

Realistically, Rhodes & Austin will attract PL suitors, Vydra is staying at Watford permanently, Chalobah has been class at Watford but Chelsea will want him in the PL next season.
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 10:16 - May 4 with 3979 viewsTearsOfaClown

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 10:00 - May 4 by Jamie

Dwight Gayle. Jamie Mackie's workrate matched with 20 goals in a shit Peterborough side.

Quite like Sako at Wolves, Adam Hanley at Blackburn, Knockaert at Leicester.

Realistically, Rhodes & Austin will attract PL suitors, Vydra is staying at Watford permanently, Chalobah has been class at Watford but Chelsea will want him in the PL next season.

For Rz

30 is young!

70% fit is peak condition

50& effort is total commitment

And £60 a week is the basic wage

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 10:35 - May 4 with 3971 viewsTheBlob

The steadily improving Jermaine McGlashan at Cheltenham worth a good look.

I'd break the bank(ish)for Kasper Schmeichel.Contract with Foxes expires 2014.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 11:45 - May 4 with 3947 viewskarl

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 07:19 - May 4 by distortR

feck me Karl, have the orkadian syndicate got shares in him?

Haha, i was also going to bring up Graham Dorrans again!
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 11:52 - May 4 with 3937 viewskarl

I would hate to see him leave Hibs but Leigh Griffiths would do well in Championship, he's miles better than Stephen Dobbie who scored a load for Swansea and Blackpool. Currently on loan from Wolves with one year option about to be renewed by Wolves who are not keen on keeping him but obviously think they can recoup a few quid.
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 12:18 - May 4 with 3915 viewspaulparker

dont be silly redknapp doesnt do young talent ,
this is the bloke who didnt rate bale and was gonna sell him to forest, bale only played when assou ekottou got injured
he also put in hutton & corluka a head of kyle walker a couple of seasons back
you have to really go back to joe cole & rio ferdinand when Arry really flung in the youngsters ,
sorry but i can see "triffic", journeymen prem players like Jenas, louis saha, richard dunne etc being bought in a head of promising players

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 19:00 - May 4 with 3869 viewsQPRDave

Burn & Madden at Yeovil
Gayle Peterbro
Smith Oldham
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 20:54 - May 4 with 3818 viewsibnumber10

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 10:35 - May 4 by TheBlob

The steadily improving Jermaine McGlashan at Cheltenham worth a good look.

I'd break the bank(ish)for Kasper Schmeichel.Contract with Foxes expires 2014.

Saw him playing for Ashford Town (Middx) a few years ago and he stood out, not surprised he made it to the pro ranks.

Good player
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 21:37 - May 4 with 3787 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 20:54 - May 4 by ibnumber10

Saw him playing for Ashford Town (Middx) a few years ago and he stood out, not surprised he made it to the pro ranks.

Good player

What happened to Adam Hammill at Wolves? Was tearing up the Championship when he was at Barnsley but seems to have been lost in Wolves decline.
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 10:22 - May 5 with 3698 viewsderbyhoop

Is it just me that gets teed off with these sort of posts. FFS we have around 50 professionals on our books. Once we've let Hulse, Campbell, Cerny and Ephraim go, Townsend and Fabio have returned to their own clubs, we'll still have enough players to field 3 sides, without resorting to the U18s.

We probably need to get rid of a minimum of 12 and replace them with a MAXIMUM of 3.

It's like Clive said. "More Blood".

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 11:07 - May 5 with 3682 viewstimcocking

Couple of decent youngish championship players; Junior Hoilett; Esteban Granero.

Sorry, my mistake, they're absolute cr@p.
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 12:23 - May 5 with 3651 viewsonlyrinmoray

Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 08:30 - May 4 by Ranger78

I'm should stay out of his one. I can't pick a player.

I though Junior Hoilett had the potential to be one of our best ever signings!!!!! What do I know??

I thought Kris Boyd would do a job for us. I thought on the pitch.. not in the burger bar though

So Im not offering any words of wisdom here
Who Are The Up & Coming Young Talent Worth Looking At In The Lower Leagues? on 16:22 - May 5 with 3598 viewsJigsore

Yannick Bolasie

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024