Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank jehova... 21:24 - Aug 3 with 6925 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

That Ale FAURLIN is still here......

And the question everyone is asking ....why did we buy fukking Henry??????
Fukkkkkkkme side on.

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Thank jehova... on 08:55 - Aug 5 with 1282 viewssimmo

First half he was very poor, sloppy passing and not strong enough in the challenge, as the game went on though he grew into it and was probably our best player in the 2nd half.

Thought Henry went about his business fairly well, not making big mistakes but not pulling up trees either, what I would expect really... I suppose if you dont notice him that much he cant be doing that badly given his role should be to win back possession and give it to a team mate. That said I noticed Ale win the ball back a lot more than him Ale also won a lot more 2nd balls, especially in the air.

Maybe the more they play together (if that is the case), the better they will be able to share responsibilities and operate effectively. Not bad though and as the OP said, I was so pleased to see him back where he belongs.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Thank jehova... on 09:18 - Aug 5 with 1245 viewsbosh67

Henry made one ricket in the game. Hill gave him a right ear full and he held his hands up. Apart from that I thought he did what he was paid to do. Broke up play, gave it simple, did it quietly without any exploits. I think he will be fine. As we said, Derry mark 2. Faurlin got to the pace of the game second half and went piling in as we know he can do. Those two will make a very good combo at this level.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Thank jehova... on 09:32 - Aug 5 with 1225 viewsWestbourneR

Love Ale and think he is exactly the 'right sort' we need.

But you've got to say his extreme lack of pace sticks out now more than ever. We people skip past him to break in midfield he has not got the gas to recover. In the Championship the attacking play isn't so fluid so he has a chance to get back but in the Prem (like he WBA game) he gets left behind.

That said I think he'd work well sitting deep and dictating the tempo.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Thank jehova... on 09:36 - Aug 5 with 1219 viewsW14Hoop

Henry was ok, 1st proper game remember.

There was an occasion in the 2nd half when Henry had the ball, should have made
An easy pass but dicked around with it and lost possession. Clint Hill
Had a few choice words for him.
Thank jehova... on 09:46 - Aug 5 with 1207 viewsdaveB

I thought Faurlin was very good on Saturday, won tackles, used the ball well and got better as the game wore on. Was motm for me as I don't think we'd have held on without him.

I didn't really notice Henry too much, thought he let his man run in behind him a bit too often but wasn't a disaster
Thank jehova... on 10:42 - Aug 5 with 1173 viewsAntti_Heinola

Thank jehova... on 09:18 - Aug 5 by bosh67

Henry made one ricket in the game. Hill gave him a right ear full and he held his hands up. Apart from that I thought he did what he was paid to do. Broke up play, gave it simple, did it quietly without any exploits. I think he will be fine. As we said, Derry mark 2. Faurlin got to the pace of the game second half and went piling in as we know he can do. Those two will make a very good combo at this level.

You must've missed the two headers he ducked out of in the 1st half that almost led to goals, Bosh. Thought he was practically non-existent and it was obvious Faurlin and Hill were exasperated by him.

Bare bones.

Thank jehova... on 10:45 - Aug 5 with 1165 viewsTacticalR

Let's sign Jehova. He sounds good.

Air hostess clique

Thank jehova... on 10:45 - Aug 5 with 1165 viewstoboboly

I noticed that Henry often takes more touches of the ball before passing than say Faurlin, Barton or even Derry. This makes him easier to close down and when he is finally ready to pass team mates are being marked. I didn't think he offered any more than Derry would and wonder if they will platoon throughout the season?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Thank jehova... on 13:26 - Aug 5 with 1132 viewsRblockPrior

him and barton would be my first choice in that midfield every week that option is on

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Thank jehova... on 14:14 - Aug 5 with 1118 viewsrobith

He grew into the game. first half he was struggling to find his rhythmn, lots of under/overhit passes. Second half played some lovely balls to complement some neat and tidy stuff, and was frankly ferocious in the tackle. That moment when he was surrounded by 3 Wednesday players then won the ball off all 3 of them then set up Hoilett really got the crowd buzzing too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024