Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank jehova... 21:24 - Aug 3 with 6803 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

That Ale FAURLIN is still here......

And the question everyone is asking ....why did we buy fukking Henry??????
Fukkkkkkkme side on.

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Thank jehova... on 21:25 - Aug 3 with 5581 viewsfakekerby

Henry started and we won.

Think the guy deserves more than one game (which we won btw) before judging.
Thank jehova... on 21:38 - Aug 3 with 5540 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Not being judgemental......Henry is a very average player at best. We happen to have at our disposal several players that are far better than him. Always seemed an odd purchase.

Thank jehova... on 21:43 - Aug 3 with 5523 viewsantoknee64

100% agree,Derry could of done a far better job today but would of liked to see Mbia in the hold.
Thank jehova... on 21:44 - Aug 3 with 5516 viewsflynnbo

Faurlin, Hoilett or the referee for me today.
Thank jehova... on 22:18 - Aug 3 with 5453 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

The midget ref missed the blatant foul just before their goal.

Thank jehova... on 22:20 - Aug 3 with 5447 viewsEalingRanger

Thank jehova... on 21:43 - Aug 3 by antoknee64

100% agree,Derry could of done a far better job today but would of liked to see Mbia in the hold.

M'Bia ought to go down as one of the worst midfielders we have ever had. Can't believe anybody would want to see him in the team.
Thank jehova... on 22:38 - Aug 3 with 5406 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Tangentrine Dream.

Thank jehova... on 22:39 - Aug 3 with 5401 viewsTHEBUSH

I think HR bought Henry because players like, Park, Barton, Mbia, Grannero are on their way, out
Login to get fewer ads

Thank jehova... on 22:51 - Aug 3 with 5361 viewsgobbles

Not judgemental??? One game and you slag Henry, what a joke, find someone to slag off, just like last season.
Faurlin wasn't that good today, gave the ball away a lot, drifted out of position and we were overwhelmed in midfield for periods - the midfield he was part of.
Thank jehova... on 22:53 - Aug 3 with 5354 viewsAntti_Heinola

Thank jehova... on 22:51 - Aug 3 by gobbles

Not judgemental??? One game and you slag Henry, what a joke, find someone to slag off, just like last season.
Faurlin wasn't that good today, gave the ball away a lot, drifted out of position and we were overwhelmed in midfield for periods - the midfield he was part of.

we were mainly overwhelmed (although that's too strong-a word) because Henry was practically non-existent. Dreadful player. Always has been, always will be.

Bare bones.

Thank jehova... on 23:00 - Aug 3 with 5330 viewsHunterhoop

Thank jehova... on 22:51 - Aug 3 by gobbles

Oh gobbles. Devil's Advocate is easy. Too easy. Have some sense.

Henry was okay. Faurlin was far superior. He got pulled out of position due to all the chasing and challenging he did which that role requires when the other midfielder just sits in a 4-4-2.

You know that. I know that.

Faurlin was light years ahead as an all round midfielder than Henry.

But, nevertheless, it's easy to appear a little bit analytical to swim against the tide. Easy....but misguided.
Thank jehova... on 23:21 - Aug 3 with 5279 viewsgobbles

Thank jehova... on 23:00 - Aug 3 by Hunterhoop

Henry was okay. Faurlin was far superior. He got pulled out of position due to all the chasing and challenging he did which that role requires when the other midfielder just sits in a 4-4-2.

But, nevertheless, it's easy to appear a little bit analytical to swim against the tide. Easy....but misguided.

Is he so superior?
I've only seen Henry play one game in Hoops, so I don't know.
However, for all the love Faurlin gets two things always worry me about him. 1: a lack of pace. 2: He is often too keen to get rid of the ball, so plays it back or short and can play team-mates into trouble.
Our midfield wasn't great today and all our threat came from either Barton of Hoilett opening them up. But Wednesday were essentially a big bunch of lumps, so midfield was often bypassed and Henry went deeper to support the defence, so they didn't play similar roles.
Thank jehova... on 00:35 - Aug 4 with 5201 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

''You've created an imaginary witch burning of Henry Mr Gobbles. I didn't slag him off I just questioned why we got him. Ale Faurlin is the classiest player in this division.

Thank jehova... on 00:39 - Aug 4 with 5197 viewsgobbles

Thank jehova... on 00:35 - Aug 4 by Kendo_Nagasaki

''You've created an imaginary witch burning of Henry Mr Gobbles. I didn't slag him off I just questioned why we got him. Ale Faurlin is the classiest player in this division.

Faurlin isn't the classiest player in this team. His reputation far exceeds his achievements.
Thank jehova... on 00:49 - Aug 4 with 5173 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Very argumentative....I think Faurlin and Taraabt have been the 2 best players we've had in the last 4 years. Just glad we'll at least be hanging onto at least one of them.

Thank jehova... on 01:40 - Aug 4 with 5123 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Thank jehova... on 06:12 - Aug 4 with 5056 viewsRBlock

Faurlin is class, and he had an average game today. To be honest I don't think he looked match fit, after being benched for his spell at Palermo it has been a while since he had a decent run of competitive games. A bit slow to the mark, and has been mentioned he doesn't seem to have that commitment for headers that he used to before his injury.
Thank jehova... on 06:23 - Aug 4 with 5053 viewsBklynRanger

I think he's fit enough tbh - he was getting stronger towards the end.

Proper competitive matches was what he may have lacked.

Yeah, I do agree he may have lost a bit of spring, but he hasn't had much of a chance to get it back in front of us. 4 or 5 desperate games from Hughes, an overworked injury setback and then farmed out to Italy.

So, yeah, well said Kendo you unmusical deviant...
Thank jehova... on 09:06 - Aug 4 with 4980 viewswestberksr

Thank jehova... on 23:21 - Aug 3 by gobbles

Is he so superior?
I've only seen Henry play one game in Hoops, so I don't know.
However, for all the love Faurlin gets two things always worry me about him. 1: a lack of pace. 2: He is often too keen to get rid of the ball, so plays it back or short and can play team-mates into trouble.
Our midfield wasn't great today and all our threat came from either Barton of Hoilett opening them up. But Wednesday were essentially a big bunch of lumps, so midfield was often bypassed and Henry went deeper to support the defence, so they didn't play similar roles.

well Faurlin seemed to be the one chasing back and winning big tackles and breaking up their play in the second half, which is what i expected Henry to be doing.

also saw a little bit of the range of passing he posseses throughout the game.

Henry will hopefully grow into the team but I'd have hoped that against a team of lumps he might have had more of an influence with his physicality.
Thank jehova... on 09:47 - Aug 4 with 4929 viewsgazza1

Thank jehova... on 23:00 - Aug 3 by Hunterhoop

You are going to say that Hunter because of ur 'love in' with Faulin........surely you saw that Faulin & Henry were both average indeed in the 1st half and Faulin played much better in the 2nd. I am gonna give Henry a chance and just see how he does in a Rangers shirt.
Thank jehova... on 10:33 - Aug 4 with 4868 viewstoboboly

I must have been at a completely different game because Ale was my motm.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Thank jehova... on 11:46 - Aug 4 with 4809 viewsandygg

Faurlin looked much fitter than last season. Glad he's still with us.
Thank jehova... on 11:50 - Aug 4 with 4801 viewsQPunkR

Thank jehova... on 10:33 - Aug 4 by toboboly

100% agree with you there mate.

QPR - "shit but local"

Thank jehova... on 05:35 - Aug 5 with 4691 viewswestberksr

Sunday Times agreed with you/me too...

not that professional footy journos are to be believed at all (apart from when they agree with me! )
Thank jehova... on 08:54 - Aug 5 with 4609 viewsPommyhoop

Snap..I just watched the match again ( at a decent hour ) and Ale was deffo MOTM for me..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024