Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. 10:30 - Nov 6 with 13302 viewscalders

http://www.boredpanda.com/must-see-powerful-photos
30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 10:41 - Nov 6 with 10111 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Very touching.

Amazing how many are about war.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 10:48 - Nov 6 with 10092 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Great pics.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 10:50 - Nov 6 with 10082 viewsPommyhoop

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 10:48 - Nov 6 by Metallica_Hoop

Great pics.

Great pics but how did this one not make the list ? Only for the look on Buchan's face.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 10:57 - Nov 6 with 10068 viewspomanjou

Some of those wonderful pictures are emotionally supercharged.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 11:00 - Nov 6 with 10059 viewsMetallica_Hoop

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 10:50 - Nov 6 by Pommyhoop

Great pics but how did this one not make the list ? Only for the look on Buchan's face.

That's worth it for that mane alone,.

I've never understood cutting a fringe, it only looks good if your Bruce Dickinson or a baddie in Conan

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 11:08 - Nov 6 with 10037 viewsPommyhoop

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 11:00 - Nov 6 by Metallica_Hoop

That's worth it for that mane alone,.

I've never understood cutting a fringe, it only looks good if your Bruce Dickinson or a baddie in Conan

Great do was'nt it? I remember my Mum got mine trimmed before my interview for JUNIOR school ( I know ,I know ,It was a Catholic school that had ideas way above its station..St Mary's in Hammersmith.).It was going really well ,then the fella said 'Of course he'l have to get his hair cut. She was gutted. She cut it tho and I started school looking more like Don Givens than Stan..

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 11:24 - Nov 6 with 10001 viewsMetallica_Hoop

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 11:08 - Nov 6 by Pommyhoop

Great do was'nt it? I remember my Mum got mine trimmed before my interview for JUNIOR school ( I know ,I know ,It was a Catholic school that had ideas way above its station..St Mary's in Hammersmith.).It was going really well ,then the fella said 'Of course he'l have to get his hair cut. She was gutted. She cut it tho and I started school looking more like Don Givens than Stan..

I had the late 70's early 80's 'bowl' ala 'Battlestar Galactica' when 3/4/5.

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 11:34 - Nov 6 with 9979 viewsLowerloftLad

Pic number 13 9/11 everyone will always remember what they were doing when they watched this shudder

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 11:38 - Nov 6 with 9965 viewsPommyhoop

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 11:24 - Nov 6 by Metallica_Hoop

I had the late 70's early 80's 'bowl' ala 'Battlestar Galactica' when 3/4/5.

LOL..
I'm just glad I grew up in West London and not over here in Sunny Queensland.
The mullet has been the most popular do since the 80's .Its still going strong today.

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 11:43 - Nov 6 with 9951 viewstoboboly

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 11:38 - Nov 6 by Pommyhoop

LOL..
I'm just glad I grew up in West London and not over here in Sunny Queensland.
The mullet has been the most popular do since the 80's .Its still going strong today.

Pat Sharp's long lost brother?!

[Post edited 6 Nov 2013 11:44]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 11:45 - Nov 6 with 9940 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Mullet worse cut EVER.

Respect to Mr Keller though he's a Headbanger like many other top keepers including De Gea.."I like metal and rock bands like Avenged Sevenfold and Metallica. When I put it on in the dressing room, everyone moans! "

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 11:52 - Nov 6 with 9918 viewsPommyhoop

My eldest is a hairdresser .A local came in with her toddler son and said give him a mullet .My daughter was like 'NOOOOO' But the customer is always right.

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 12:09 - Nov 6 with 9878 viewsQPRMUSO

I sincerely hope that in the picture of the heart surgeon that the person in the corner is not the donor.
30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 12:24 - Nov 6 with 9836 viewsR_from_afar

If you like mullets, don't forget to add this to your list for Santa:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Mullet-Hairstyle-Barney-Hoskyns/dp/0747544247

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 12:40 - Nov 6 with 9811 viewsR_from_afar

So many great pics in there. I particularly liked this one
8. Christians protect Muslims during prayer in the midst of the 2011 uprisings in Cairo, Egypt
oh, and the one with the dog by the grave.

The pics really put stuff into perspective, although the word "perspective" eventually always makes me think about this:

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 12:50 - Nov 6 with 9761 viewsW7Ranger

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 11:45 - Nov 6 by Metallica_Hoop

Mullet worse cut EVER.

Respect to Mr Keller though he's a Headbanger like many other top keepers including De Gea.."I like metal and rock bands like Avenged Sevenfold and Metallica. When I put it on in the dressing room, everyone moans! "

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 12:54 - Nov 6 with 9745 viewsMetallica_Hoop

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 12:50 - Nov 6 by W7Ranger

That's a F'kin dead hedgehog

Must watch Spinal Tap again soon.

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 13:19 - Nov 6 with 9675 viewsPommyhoop

Heinous crime. Gobbing on a mans mullet. Hang him !!!

Just to prove it was indeed a mullet..

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 13:21 - Nov 6 with 9670 viewsTheBlob

Why are some people at their happiest when they're self - flagellating?
We've become a nation of voyeurs ,getting our emotions from the pages of the Daily Mail.
Some things are best left forgotten.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 13:22 - Nov 6 with 9671 viewsisawqpratwcity

I couldn't make it through past 20.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 13:32 - Nov 6 with 9639 viewsJuzzie

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 13:33 - Nov 6 with 9632 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That German top still looks good now. Absolute Classic of a kit.

Who linked to this earlier in the year?

http://www.retronaut.com/2012/10/ghosts-of-war-then-now-photos-combined/

WW1 Blucher

WW2 Blucher

Dont call your ship Blucher.

[Post edited 6 Nov 2013 13:44]

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 16:36 - Nov 6 with 9517 viewsA40Bosh

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 12:50 - Nov 6 by W7Ranger

Limahl was on stage at the Roadhouse in Covent Garden before us one Saturday evening a few years back. We are in the backstage "band room" when he arrives in having come off stage and pulls at the mullet and off it comes and he is as bald as a coot.

As he leaves he picks up his sports bag, takes it over to the beer fridge (where each act is given a crate of some sh@tty cheap lager to drink backstage during the evening) and he loads all the remaining full bottles into his bag and off he trots into the night.

"How the other half live" we did laugh as we loaded our own crate into the fridge to chill.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 23:10 - Nov 7 with 9224 viewsJuzzie

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 23:19 - Nov 7 with 9198 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024