Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it all over for Foolham? 18:03 - Dec 14 with 5659 viewsBrightonhoop

The only thing keeping them off the bottom is Sunderland. :-D
Is it all over for Foolham? on 18:12 - Dec 14 with 3613 viewsWeaverQPR

Last orders has been called.

@WeavQPR

Is it all over for Foolham? on 18:33 - Dec 14 with 3569 viewspastieR

Is it all over for Foolham? on 18:12 - Dec 14 by WeaverQPR

Last orders has been called.

don't think so, when last week as my old man is a villa fan. and they looked pretty good or villa were just terrible.
1-1 at everton after an hour isn't bad in their form. think unfortunately they will start picking up points if berbatov stays around
Is it all over for Foolham? on 18:41 - Dec 14 with 3529 viewsSpiritofGregory

Man City next week!
Is it all over for Foolham? on 19:23 - Dec 14 with 3456 viewsRs_Holy

They've got enough to stay up!
Is it all over for Foolham? on 20:16 - Dec 14 with 3365 viewsBlackCrowe

Taarabt not on bench...injured or dropped further down the pecking order.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Is it all over for Foolham? on 21:35 - Dec 14 with 3269 viewsbatmanhoop

leaking too many goals, in big trouble especially if Berbatov takes his leave
Is it all over for Foolham? on 22:13 - Dec 14 with 3194 viewsoddball

nah the top hats will stay up,there are worse teams than them.
Is it all over for Foolham? on 23:00 - Dec 14 with 3133 viewsCHUBBS

Just watched their game and they had a few great chances but couldn't defend.
They'll stay up for sure.
Everton never looked safe until the last few minutes.
If a choice between them and Stoke,there's no contest.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2013 23:02]
Login to get fewer ads

Is it all over for Foolham? on 02:52 - Dec 15 with 3011 viewsWesty75

Is it all over for Foolham? on 23:00 - Dec 14 by CHUBBS

Just watched their game and they had a few great chances but couldn't defend.
They'll stay up for sure.
Everton never looked safe until the last few minutes.
If a choice between them and Stoke,there's no contest.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2013 23:02]

We looked alright in a few games at the start of last season. Doesn't mean much if you still keep losing. We'll see.

And yes, Villa were just sh*t last week.
Is it all over for Foolham? on 03:18 - Dec 15 with 2998 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Is it all over for Foolham? on 18:33 - Dec 14 by pastieR

don't think so, when last week as my old man is a villa fan. and they looked pretty good or villa were just terrible.
1-1 at everton after an hour isn't bad in their form. think unfortunately they will start picking up points if berbatov stays around

Drawing 1-1 after an hour means jack if you lose 4-1....and Berbatov aint the type of player you need when you have to battle. i still think they'll stay up due to the crap around them.

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Is it all over for Foolham? on 10:35 - Dec 15 with 2854 viewsDylanP

13 points after 16 games means they are on track to go down (less than a point a game, less than 38 points for the season). Last season commentators, journalists and other wise heads kept saying of us; "They will be alright in the end. They have too much quality to go down." All that quality didn't do us any good and it likely aint gonna do them any good unless they start winning games. There are no points in football for looking good or a moral victories.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Is it all over for Foolham? on 11:09 - Dec 15 with 2827 viewsWeaverQPR

Inexperienced manager and and an ageing squad with a star player who wants out.

@WeavQPR

Is it all over for Foolham? on 12:07 - Dec 15 with 2770 viewsElHoop

Looks as if they might win Strictly though.

How about a relegation/Strictly double?
Is it all over for Foolham? on 14:41 - Dec 15 with 2709 viewshoopstilidie

Free travel and took 78 fans to Everton.

They won't be particularly missed if they go.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Is it all over for Foolham? on 14:45 - Dec 15 with 2700 viewsted_hendrix

Is it all over for Foolham? on 14:41 - Dec 15 by hoopstilidie

Free travel and took 78 fans to Everton.

They won't be particularly missed if they go.

78 fans, that's not correct surely?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Is it all over for Foolham? on 15:20 - Dec 15 with 2652 viewshoopstilidie

Is it all over for Foolham? on 14:45 - Dec 15 by ted_hendrix

That's the number that travelled on the free transport.

[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 15:41]

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Is it all over for Foolham? on 16:09 - Dec 15 with 2615 viewspaulparker

Is it all over for Foolham? on 15:20 - Dec 15 by hoopstilidie

That's the number that travelled on the free transport.

[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 15:41]

Feck me that is a pathetic away support considering we took around 1250 only round the corner yesterday
cue Konk coming on telling us its xmas and that they never win away etc
but Fulham are in the s&it & u would have thought the fans would get behind the team in their hour of need as someone said earlier they wont be missed

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Is it all over for Foolham? on 20:15 - Dec 15 with 2516 viewsJuzzie

Is it all over for Foolham? on 16:09 - Dec 15 by paulparker

Feck me that is a pathetic away support considering we took around 1250 only round the corner yesterday
but Fulham are in the s&it & u would have thought the fans would get behind the team in their hour of need as someone said earlier they wont be missed

but... but... but... when you've been playing at the likes of Everton etc for a dozen years and never win any of them ........
Is it all over for Foolham? on 20:29 - Dec 15 with 2496 viewseghamranger

Does the 78 include Adel. 😉

Hope they go down. I work in Putney and get sick of mustard cords and tweed jackets ever other sat
Is it all over for Foolham? on 20:33 - Dec 15 with 2482 viewsFredManRave

Is it all over for Foolham? on 14:45 - Dec 15 by ted_hendrix

Apparantely the club were trying to boost the numbers by including the two coach drivers as they actually took just 76 fans.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Is it all over for Foolham? on 20:35 - Dec 15 with 2474 viewspaulparker

Is it all over for Foolham? on 20:33 - Dec 15 by FredManRave

Apparantely the club were trying to boost the numbers by including the two coach drivers as they actually took just 76 fans.

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Is it all over for Foolham? on 20:38 - Dec 15 with 2471 viewshoof_hearted

That'll make it easier to attract the 15000 tourists we're gonna need to fill the Air Asia Thunderdome in 2018.

I only saw MOTD but Fulham never looked in it really. May have grabbed a draw if every bit of luck possible had gone their way.
Is it all over for Foolham? on 11:27 - Dec 16 with 2326 viewsKonk

Is it all over for Foolham? on 16:09 - Dec 15 by paulparker

According to sensible blokes I know who were there, we had about 400. Last time we played at Blackpool we had a similar number to you, and last time you were at Everton, I seem to remember you had about 900-odd — which isn’t exactly amazing. Your away support is generally better than ours, but it’s not difficult to see that the chance to go top of the table is a bigger incentive to bother with a game, than the nailed-on prospect of a 21st consecutive defeat and another £150 down the pan. Our losing run at Goodison is the longest such run in the entire history of English football, so I’m not surprised people don’t bother. As for free travel — dry official coaches? I’d sooner not bother.

Personally, I had my first lie-in for weeks, a nice walk through town, went for a five hour lunch with my wife and some friends and then had a lovely evening at home. I don’t think I’d have enjoyed my day as much if I’d gone to Everton.

I’ve seen Fulham at 90+ grounds, and in the days of foreign billionaire owners, millionaire players and managers on silly money getting £1m+ payouts for failure, I no longer feel a sense of responsibility or duty for getting to as many games as possible. In the age of brands, consumers and £70 tickets for Fulham v Cat A opponents etc, I now weigh up my options and if I’m likely to get more enjoyment out of spending a weekend with friends and family than I am watching Fulham, then I don’t feel any guilt at all about giving the football a swerve. Time and money are both at a premium. I’m doing Norwich in the cup, Arsenal, Tottenham, West Brom, Cardiff, Villa and Stoke before the end of the season, but I’ve only bothered with Southampton up to now. I could have watched us lose 3-0 in a terrible game at West Ham, but had a blinding weekend away instead for more or less the same money.

As for not being missed — I doubt we will be by anyone other than fans who enjoy Fulham as an away day, or the journalists and commentators who all seem to love the Cottage. But I must have missed the ten days of official global mourning that followed your relegation.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Is it all over for Foolham? on 11:36 - Dec 16 with 2309 viewshoof_hearted

You're preaching to the choir here, Konk.

Completely agree about not feeling guilty about not subsidising millionaires at the expense of spending time and money on other things.

But still, 400 (yeah right) for a 3pm on a Saturday mtch not on TV? League 1 support, that is.
Is it all over for Foolham? on 11:43 - Dec 16 with 2291 viewsKonk

Is it all over for Foolham? on 11:36 - Dec 16 by hoof_hearted

You're preaching to the choir here, Konk.

Completely agree about not feeling guilty about not subsidising millionaires at the expense of spending time and money on other things.

But still, 400 (yeah right) for a 3pm on a Saturday mtch not on TV? League 1 support, that is.

The two people I’ve heard from — sensible sorts in their fifties who are realistic where our support’s concerned — both reckoned about 400. Not on TV doesn’t count as it was shown at various pubs in SW London and Surrey, and you can watch any PL game on your laptop. Yes, it’s poor if you give a sh it about such things (I don’t anymore), but even my mates who still go to most away games don’t bother with Goodison. PS. Pretty sure I remember us selling out at Goodison the first year we went up, and then taking "okay" support for the next year or two.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024