Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kranjcar 18:15 - Jan 18 with 1767 viewsDieByYourSide

Showed real glimpses of Taarabt 2011/12 today in the way he carried himself, his touches and use of the ball. Here's hoping he really kicks on for us in the second half of the season

Poll: And it's hi ho

Kranjcar on 18:17 - Jan 18 with 1744 viewsNW5Hoop

Yes, I thought he was outstanding at times today. More vision and imagination than we've seen from the rest of the team all season.
Kranjcar on 18:24 - Jan 18 with 1698 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

There's a comedian in another thread on here, who gave him 5/10 & said he was infuriating!

Even the Yorkshire-based commentators were admiring his class!

Football truly is a game of opinions!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2014 18:28]
Kranjcar on 18:24 - Jan 18 with 1694 viewsBlackCrowe

Yep, no doubt he's a class act. Had a couple of quiet spells in the 2nd half but generally he was quality.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Kranjcar on 18:27 - Jan 18 with 1662 viewseghamranger

Just back and he played well today and looks fitter, he maybe just needed games, he was at least 7/10 today
Kranjcar on 18:28 - Jan 18 with 1644 viewsthame_hoops

Kranjcar on 18:24 - Jan 18 by BlackCrowe

Yep, no doubt he's a class act. Had a couple of quiet spells in the 2nd half but generally he was quality.

Has he lost weight now?
Kranjcar on 18:36 - Jan 18 with 1578 viewsjonno

Kranjcar on 18:28 - Jan 18 by thame_hoops

Has he lost weight now?

Yes he's lost a bit of weight and is closer to match fitness. When he is he should be able to last 90 minutes!
Kranjcar on 18:39 - Jan 18 with 1556 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kranjcar on 18:36 - Jan 18 by jonno

Yes he's lost a bit of weight and is closer to match fitness. When he is he should be able to last 90 minutes!

Great news. Missed the match today so only catching up now.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kranjcar on 18:48 - Jan 18 with 1501 views100percent

Maybe I'm a "comedian" as well, because whilst I agree that he shows glimpses of greatness, he also disappears in games and I find that frustrating. Once he shows the consistency and gets himself fully fit, perhaps he will reach full expectation - 6/10 for me today.
Login to get fewer ads

Kranjcar on 18:59 - Jan 18 with 1426 viewsPommyhoop

Kranjcar on 18:48 - Jan 18 by 100percent

Maybe I'm a "comedian" as well, because whilst I agree that he shows glimpses of greatness, he also disappears in games and I find that frustrating. Once he shows the consistency and gets himself fully fit, perhaps he will reach full expectation - 6/10 for me today.

I had a crappy stream BUT I watched him closely cos he is our new Adel apperently.
Yeah its a six for me .

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Kranjcar on 19:03 - Jan 18 with 1399 viewsTacticalR

He had a good game (as usual). There's quite a feisty side to his game too when he's tackling. He lost the ball a few times and made a few stray passes, and this led to moans and groans from the stand, as if people expect him never to make a mistake.

Air hostess clique

Kranjcar on 19:07 - Jan 18 with 1369 viewsenfieldargh

yes he dissapeared at times but his control, passing and vision is in a class of his own.

Thought he had a 7/10 today even though I think he took the worst corner I've ever seen from aa qpr in 40+ years of support.

Played it straight to the conrer of the box to one of their players and not a ranger in sight!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Kranjcar on 19:29 - Jan 18 with 1298 viewsHollowayRanger

tthank god for that thought i was the only one

didnt think anyone was great today apart from austin

and 5 is what the kran is geting from me

nice ouches but still lacks he pace to play out wide for me which is where harrys stuck him

traore came on and put two magical crosses in in the space of 5 mins

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Kranjcar on 19:52 - Jan 18 with 1226 viewsjonno

Kranjcar on 19:07 - Jan 18 by enfieldargh

yes he dissapeared at times but his control, passing and vision is in a class of his own.

Thought he had a 7/10 today even though I think he took the worst corner I've ever seen from aa qpr in 40+ years of support.

Played it straight to the conrer of the box to one of their players and not a ranger in sight!

On the other hand he took a couple of excellent corners which nobody bothered to attack, as did BAE. Why is it only Austin that actually attempts to attack the ball from a corner?
Kranjcar on 20:20 - Jan 18 with 1140 viewssmegma

I thought he was playing in a different game to the other 21 players at times. Disappeared is being too nice.
Kranjcar on 20:29 - Jan 18 with 1114 viewsCHUBBS

Kept a close eye on him today an average 6/10 is as good as he deserved.
He can be infuriating but thats only because he tries things others aren't capable of.
Matt Phillips pace and class really made the difference in the 2nd half.
Kranjcar on 20:38 - Jan 18 with 1078 viewsFearless

I deserve my own show

Worst rangers player on the pitch for me today
Kranjcar on 20:44 - Jan 18 with 1044 viewsBasingstokeR

6/10 game from Niko for me
Kranjcar on 21:13 - Jan 18 with 993 viewsAntti_Heinola

Got to say he flatters to deceive. A nice bit of skill here, a long crossfield ball, which always gets a round of applause for some reason, there, and that's it. Please don't compare him to Adel in our Champ season, because there is absolutely no comparison. NK is slow, overweight, (still!) unfit and doesn't offer enough to be in the side. I'd have him on the bench every day, but have yet to be really impressed by him except with bits of isolated skill. 6/10 today - and I'm being generous because we won.

Austin was our only outstanding player today. But I could type that every week. Christ kows where we'd be without him. Brilliant, brilliant player with an outstanding attitude.

Bare bones.

Kranjcar on 17:07 - Jan 20 with 715 viewsTacticalR

Charlie Austin was *very* complimentary about Niko on this week's Open All R's Podcast. Said one up front is fine if you've got a player like Niko supplying you.

Air hostess clique

Kranjcar on 17:14 - Jan 20 with 696 viewsdaveB

He was a lot better on Saturday than he has been in home matches for a while but still nowhere near what he is capable of
Kranjcar on 17:15 - Jan 20 with 693 viewsenfieldargh

notice that no one ever makes chances for him. He either has to make his own opennings on goal or is forever making passes to others.

Shame he didnt really have support from midfield giving him good passes.

LTC mostly passed to Huddersfield players

I'd like to think having Baton in midfield would make a difference but he also has his fare share of wayward passes whilst O'neil's first half performance was awful.

Feel we need ANOTHER ball retainer in the middle who knows not to give the ball away.

Karl Henry had a better game.....but he is not the answer.

What was the question?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Kranjcar on 17:17 - Jan 20 with 687 viewssimmo

I would be interested to see his stats and contribution so far. Particualrly as Austin was so complimentary. I am not sure I can remember an assist from NK to CA.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Kranjcar on 21:14 - Jan 20 with 560 viewsderbyhoop

I don't think it was one of Niko's better games. Caught in possession far too often. But it was still an interesting contrast between him and Karl Henry. What Niko could do was 10 times quicker than anything I saw from Henry. The latter took 3 touches to control, 2 seconds to look up and then, frequently took the wrong option. He did get better second half when he went back to winning the ball and giving it to colleagues who can play.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024