Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9 points clear of Forest. 17:25 - Mar 22 with 1650 viewsSnipper

9 points clear of Forest in 7th with 9 games left. Surely 3 wins & 2 draws will cement a play-off place.
Big big win today.
9 points clear of Forest. on 17:32 - Mar 22 with 1623 viewsbosh67

I actually think 75 points will get us safely into the play offs. 3 more wins out the 9 games should do it if nothing else.

Biggest match is Tuesday. Wigan are on fire at the moment. If we can beat them on Tuesday night we are well on the way to our play off place.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

9 points clear of Forest. on 17:53 - Mar 22 with 1533 viewsNov77

Brighton have a game in hand so the gap might only be 7 points

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

9 points clear of Forest. on 18:06 - Mar 22 with 1470 viewsisawqpratwcity

9 points clear of Forest. on 17:32 - Mar 22 by bosh67

I actually think 75 points will get us safely into the play offs. 3 more wins out the 9 games should do it if nothing else.

Biggest match is Tuesday. Wigan are on fire at the moment. If we can beat them on Tuesday night we are well on the way to our play off place.

Jeez, Bosh, talk about optimistic! We still need serious improvement after today.

If...(and after today I'm a bit more comfortable with the prospect) we are in the play-offs, what are the odds of our recent form giving us two wins in a row? Especially against our results against top six?

Harry, do not underestimate the task!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

9 points clear of Forest. on 18:07 - Mar 22 with 1462 viewsNoRway

6 points clear if Brighton win their game in hand. 9 games to go.
9 points clear of Forest. on 18:23 - Mar 22 with 1404 viewsSnipper

9 points clear of Forest. on 18:07 - Mar 22 by NoRway

6 points clear if Brighton win their game in hand. 9 games to go.

Not worried about Brighton to be honest.
9 points clear of Forest. on 18:26 - Mar 22 with 1394 viewsted_hendrix

Wigan will be a tough game Tuesday night, a draw wouldn't be the end of the world.

I still haven't got over their equaliser last season bloody M'bia you bum.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

9 points clear of Forest. on 18:29 - Mar 22 with 1377 viewsSnipper

9 points clear of Forest. on 18:26 - Mar 22 by ted_hendrix

Wigan will be a tough game Tuesday night, a draw wouldn't be the end of the world.

I still haven't got over their equaliser last season bloody M'bia you bum.

I'd take a point now Ted for Tuesday. Not saying we can't win, but Wigan are on great form at the moment. Agree about last seasons game at home. What a kick in the bollocks that was.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2014 18:30]
9 points clear of Forest. on 18:32 - Mar 22 with 1362 viewsted_hendrix

9 points clear of Forest. on 18:29 - Mar 22 by Snipper

I'd take a point now Ted for Tuesday. Not saying we can't win, but Wigan are on great form at the moment. Agree about last seasons game at home. What a kick in the bollocks that was.

I don't know about you blokes in the upper loft but when they scored in the dying seconds the lower loft or at least most of us just got up and walked out, never seen a mass exodus like it tbh, maybe we can pay them back Tuesday.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

9 points clear of Forest. on 18:36 - Mar 22 with 1339 viewsToast_R

9 points clear of Forest. on 18:29 - Mar 22 by Snipper

God you've got me thinking about that again!

That was the the most hurtful thing I've ever seen at HQ in all the years I've been going. Would bet my house we'd have stayed up had that poxy freekick not gone in. Remy's wonder goal... in that moment I was convinced.

We owe Wigan a hiding for that I reckon
9 points clear of Forest. on 18:44 - Mar 22 with 1308 viewsderbyhoop

9 points from 9 games ought to be enough for the playoffs. And that's relegation form.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

9 points clear of Forest. on 04:20 - Mar 23 with 997 viewsFredManRave

9 points clear of Forest. on 18:36 - Mar 22 by Toast_R

God you've got me thinking about that again!

That was the the most hurtful thing I've ever seen at HQ in all the years I've been going. Would bet my house we'd have stayed up had that poxy freekick not gone in. Remy's wonder goal... in that moment I was convinced.

We owe Wigan a hiding for that I reckon

Which in turn got me thinking about the Villa result, well actually the HT result, because despite our two previous wins you just knew exacty what was going to happen in that second half after that first half...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

9 points clear of Forest. on 08:18 - Mar 23 with 871 viewsfrancisbowles

Back to Wigan, remember the year that they won what is now League One?

They came to LR near the end of the season as leaders. They had very few travelling fans. First time, I remember half the away end being sold to home supporters as there was a big demand to see the game.

We won 1-0 with a late Paul Furlong goal!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024