Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robben - Driver extrordinaire 19:06 - Jun 29 with 3717 viewsRed_Ranger

No way was that a pen.
Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 19:33 - Jun 29 with 2246 viewsTacticalR

His three-point turns are amazing.

Air hostess clique

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 19:50 - Jun 29 with 2203 viewsjohann28

Agree. Wanted Holland to win but amazed that the ref bought that theatrical dive. If it'd been given against Qpr i'd be hopping mad
Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 20:05 - Jun 29 with 2157 viewsbosh67

The strange thing was that Robbin was upended at least twice during the game and got nothing and the most dubious one gets the nod. However, it kind of looked like a penalty and at least one of the others was cast iron. I thought Mexico were excellent but their keeper kept them in it until the end.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 20:37 - Jun 29 with 2078 viewshoops_legend

The referee would have been told by someone he got the decision wrong when he was taken out by two people earlier in the game and therefore gave this one...

One right, one wrong I guess..
Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 20:48 - Jun 29 with 2045 viewsQPR1882

If he goes to Utd this season he will make Ashley Young look like a saint.
Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 21:29 - Jun 29 with 1973 viewsrrrspricey

Went down like he'd been shot....what a shame he wasn't.

Hate the coont with a passion, cheating ex-scum vvanker.
Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 21:36 - Jun 29 with 1966 viewsYorkRanger

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 21:29 - Jun 29 by rrrspricey

Went down like he'd been shot....what a shame he wasn't.

Hate the coont with a passion, cheating ex-scum vvanker.

Like him or not for me it was a penalty all day long
Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 21:40 - Jun 29 with 1955 viewsjonno

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 21:36 - Jun 29 by YorkRanger

Like him or not for me it was a penalty all day long

Blatant dive.
Login to get fewer ads

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 21:53 - Jun 29 with 1938 viewsBklynRanger

That penalty was more like an excellent example of how to create a penalty out of nothing. He looks like what he is: a complete shitehouse.
Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 21:59 - Jun 29 with 1921 viewsCHUBBS

He definitely created that penalty but should have had one in the 1st half.
Whether he's a w@nker or not doesn't deflect from the fact he's a brilliant player who looks an absolute nightmare for defenders to stop.
You gotta feel sorry for Mexico but Holland deserved at least a draw on their 2nd half domination.
Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 23:04 - Jun 29 with 1824 viewskingsburyR

Thought it was a pen (and he should have one earlier in the game) but..............

I would say he is the worst diver on planet football currently.

Every game he dives.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 23:11 - Jun 29 with 1807 viewsdanehoop

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 23:04 - Jun 29 by kingsburyR

Thought it was a pen (and he should have one earlier in the game) but..............

I would say he is the worst diver on planet football currently.

Every game he dives.

I thought it was a pen. Thought Dutch were the better side overall and deserved to win. I thought the penalty was pretty straight forward and notably little real protest from the defender who brought him down. Robbin made sure everyone knew it was a foul when he went down. To be fair though he could have gone down several times under challenges previously and instead rode the tackle or tried to get over/around defenders rather than take a dive.

Never knowingly understood

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 23:20 - Jun 29 with 1792 viewsDevonWhite

It was a dive AND a penalty.

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 23:43 - Jun 29 with 1761 viewsClive_Anderson

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 23:20 - Jun 29 by DevonWhite

How the fark is that a penalty?

They touched feet, there was nothing that tripped him up or knocked him over, which is what you need for a foul.
Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 00:02 - Jun 30 with 1742 viewsPommyhoop

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 23:43 - Jun 29 by Clive_Anderson

They touched feet, there was nothing that tripped him up or knocked him over, which is what you need for a foul.

This ^^^^
Its a sad indictment of the state of todays game that people actually think that is a penalty.
Its not a non contact sport yet.FFS..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 00:13 - Jun 30 with 1731 viewsDevonWhite

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 23:43 - Jun 29 by Clive_Anderson

Defender totally missed the ball and stood on his foot. That's a penalty all day long. There's nothing in rules that says a player has to be tripped up or knocked over for it to be a foul.
Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 00:13 - Jun 30 with 1730 viewsqprmick

A thing I noted earlier, he hurdled the defender to have a one on one with the keeper. He is a nightmare for referees and defenders. Love Mexico, their close control and nutmegs are beautiful to watch.

Qprmick

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 00:23 - Jun 30 with 1719 viewsPommyhoop

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 00:13 - Jun 30 by DevonWhite

Defender totally missed the ball and stood on his foot. That's a penalty all day long. There's nothing in rules that says a player has to be tripped up or knocked over for it to be a foul.

He barely stood on his toe. Even a 7 year old kid wouldnt be impeded by that. Looks like the
pundits claims that if there is contact the striker has the right to go down bollx has filtered down to the fans. It will be written into the rule book next .No contact in the penalty area .F'cking sad day indeed.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 00:30 - Jun 30 with 1710 viewsHollowayRanger

he was caught if standing on a tube platform he wouldn't have fell ,but on a football pitch if he's caught he's going go down

made a meal of it and was lucky that the ref didn't think he's acting

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 02:38 - Jun 30 with 1671 viewsBklynRanger

I don't think there's been one yellow card for simulation yet has there? Maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember it.

Did he even have control of the ball when he began his triple salco? It looked like it was rolling through a tunnel of Mexican feet at the time.
Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 09:03 - Jun 30 with 1555 viewsDiscodroid

i thought old lee harvey had him from the book depository , has any one given robben the last rites?.

the way he went down like sgt elias in' platoon ' i was half expecting a chinok to fly overhead with samuel barbers 'adagio for strings.' to play symbolicaly in the background with napalm lighting up the stands.

i hope he was buried with full military honors.
god rest his soul.

robben dont dive.or surf.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2014 9:08]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 09:17 - Jun 30 with 1531 viewsDiscodroid

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 09:41 - Jun 30 with 1506 viewssimmo

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 23:20 - Jun 29 by DevonWhite

This. Marquez planted his foot and didn't touch the ball. It was theatrics from Robben but if you do that and don't get the ball, it will always be a penalty. He should have known better

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 09:43 - Jun 30 with 1499 viewsClive_Anderson

Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 00:13 - Jun 30 by DevonWhite

Their boots touched each other side by side.

If all contact is a foul then by that logic both players fouled each other simultaneously.

One player has to actually do something to the other player other than just touching them for it to be a foul. Otherwise it would no longer be a contact sport.

FFS when did people get brainwashed into thinking all contact is a foul?
Robben - Driver extrordinaire on 09:51 - Jun 30 with 1492 viewspaulparker

I love how all these pundits have a pop at Marquez for sticking his foot out
whats he supposed to do ?? just stand there & let him shoot, the bloke is a defender
Robben made sure his leg made contact with Marquez and dived end of

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024