Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The win away song 11:13 - Jan 11 with 1256 viewsbosh67

I think we should sing this against man Utd all game next week.

Originally recorded at our last away win in 1874!

Let's do it!!!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The win away song on 13:54 - Jan 11 with 1165 viewssmegma

Totally deluded fans as both games at Wigan last season ended up as dull as ditchwater 0-0 draws.Whats the betting that when we eventually fail to lose away it will be at a ground where no one expects it like the Etihad?
The win away song on 13:57 - Jan 11 with 1157 viewspaulparker

That song is nearly as embarrassing as our away form

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The win away song on 15:13 - Jan 11 with 1100 viewsHunterhoop

Heard it changed "We never win away..." Rather than "we're going to win away". Thought it worked well.
The win away song on 15:17 - Jan 11 with 1089 viewsToast_R

Last time I heard that nonsense was at Charlton. We didn't win away...
The win away song on 18:26 - Jan 11 with 990 viewsWatford_Ranger

I like that song. What's not to like about it? It's fun and not cringeworthy like 'we are the rangers boys'
The win away song on 18:49 - Jan 11 with 944 viewsted_hendrix

The best one yet was at Villa the season we went down, of course like idiots we made the mistake of scoring first;
So we started singing;
"We're winning away, we're winning away, how shit must you be we're winning away"
Villa equalise and then start singing at us;
"We're drawing at home, we're drawing at home, how shit must you be we're drawing at home"
And yes we went on to lose even though Villa were shit at the time.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The win away song on 21:07 - Jan 11 with 841 viewsloftboy

Yesterday we actually sang "we lose away" a bit of dark humour amongst all he shit.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The win away song on 21:32 - Jan 11 with 813 viewsdavman

The win away song on 18:49 - Jan 11 by ted_hendrix

The best one yet was at Villa the season we went down, of course like idiots we made the mistake of scoring first;
So we started singing;
"We're winning away, we're winning away, how shit must you be we're winning away"
Villa equalise and then start singing at us;
"We're drawing at home, we're drawing at home, how shit must you be we're drawing at home"
And yes we went on to lose even though Villa were shit at the time.

Nothing beats the "2-1, you only beat us 2-1, when everyone else has scored 3, you only beat us 2-1" to the tune of Blue Moon at Citee all those years ago...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

The win away song on 22:07 - Jan 11 with 772 viewsloftboy

The win away song on 21:32 - Jan 11 by davman

Nothing beats the "2-1, you only beat us 2-1, when everyone else has scored 3, you only beat us 2-1" to the tune of Blue Moon at Citee all those years ago...

Remember that well, the city fans couldn't work it out as it was to their tune, came off the back of several 3-1 defeats in a row, Trevor Francis was manager and complemented the fans after, imagine the meltdown these days on Twitter etc.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024