Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The difference between men and women's football 12:39 - Jun 29 with 3451 viewspaesanu

Getting truer each season unfortunately!

http://i.imgur.com/fgIOWy3.gifv

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

The difference between men and women's football on 12:46 - Jun 29 with 3425 viewsTacticalR

This letter from a reader of the Independent explains why women can’t play football

'I watched the England-Germany women’s football on TV. Why was it screened? Women can’t play football. They don’t even know the basic rules.

When tackled, they get up and play on. They don’t pretend to be hurt. They don’t dive. They don’t get opponents sent off. They don’t wrestle at corner kicks. Worst of all, they don’t hassle the match officials. As any fool who has watched the men’s Premiership knows, that is not the way to play football.'

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/this-letter-from-a-reader-explains-w

Air hostess clique

The difference between men and women's football on 14:27 - Jun 29 with 3273 viewswestberksr

The difference between men and women's football on 12:46 - Jun 29 by TacticalR

This letter from a reader of the Independent explains why women can’t play football

'I watched the England-Germany women’s football on TV. Why was it screened? Women can’t play football. They don’t even know the basic rules.

When tackled, they get up and play on. They don’t pretend to be hurt. They don’t dive. They don’t get opponents sent off. They don’t wrestle at corner kicks. Worst of all, they don’t hassle the match officials. As any fool who has watched the men’s Premiership knows, that is not the way to play football.'

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/this-letter-from-a-reader-explains-w

that reads more like a letter to Viz!
The difference between men and women's football on 14:43 - Jun 29 with 3232 viewsDiscodroids

the main difference for me , and im sure you'll appreciate my candor , is that i enjoy watching mens football yet womens football bores me fukin shitless.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The difference between men and women's football on 14:50 - Jun 29 with 3215 viewsWatford_Ranger

The difference between men and women's football on 14:43 - Jun 29 by Discodroids

the main difference for me , and im sure you'll appreciate my candor , is that i enjoy watching mens football yet womens football bores me fukin shitless.

I demand a knighthood for Mark Sampson if we win it.

This is as big as 1966, maybe even bigger (according to the BBC). Everyone else knows it's worse than a team of Matthew Braziers.
The difference between men and women's football on 14:56 - Jun 29 with 3193 viewsTacticalR

The difference between men and women's football on 14:27 - Jun 29 by westberksr

that reads more like a letter to Viz!

Actually, I think it was a letter to Viz.

Air hostess clique

The difference between men and women's football on 16:09 - Jun 29 with 3110 viewsblacky200

The big difference for me is that I don't mind if the women go down
The difference between men and women's football on 16:30 - Jun 29 with 3062 viewsTonto

I have watched a couple of the games, and was reasonably impressed. the skill and pace of the women's game has come on massively in the last few years. In particular I applaud the genuine excitement and enthusiasm most of the players have for the game and for playing for their country, unlike their male counterparts.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

The difference between men and women's football on 16:33 - Jun 29 with 3055 viewsaston_hoop

For me, the best way to approach watching women football is to not try and compare it to the mens game. In the same way when you go and watch your local non-league team, you don't compare every scrappy attack to Barcelona. Fair play to them, would love to see an England team in the final!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

The difference between men and women's football on 16:41 - Jun 29 with 3030 viewsDiscodroids

ahhh the magic of the Womens world cup . The Theatre of quims .

Sat on the IKEA rug, 20cms from the telly. On the off chance of a brief glimpse of some spiced ham , gaping out from a gap in the shorts of some stretched-out high-lunging Japanese vixen? Is this what life has been reduced to???

Two teams of clueless step haircuts chasing a ball around the box while both managers stood on the sideline shouting 'Stop bunching'.

roll on the start of the championship And karl henry doing the lambeth walk for 90 minutes in the center circle.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2015 16:43]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The difference between men and women's football on 17:16 - Jun 29 with 2975 viewsthame_hoops

The difference between men and women's football on 16:41 - Jun 29 by Discodroids

ahhh the magic of the Womens world cup . The Theatre of quims .

Sat on the IKEA rug, 20cms from the telly. On the off chance of a brief glimpse of some spiced ham , gaping out from a gap in the shorts of some stretched-out high-lunging Japanese vixen? Is this what life has been reduced to???

Two teams of clueless step haircuts chasing a ball around the box while both managers stood on the sideline shouting 'Stop bunching'.

roll on the start of the championship And karl henry doing the lambeth walk for 90 minutes in the center circle.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2015 16:43]

thats disgusting lol
The difference between men and women's football on 17:47 - Jun 29 with 2925 viewsBathRanger

And when it comes to female football presenters (in Venezuela anyway), one of the links on that Independent page is this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/venezuelan-tv-host-get
The difference between men and women's football on 20:22 - Jun 29 with 2799 viewsToast_R

I think they've done exceptionally well. The standard isn't that bad considering it's still pretty much an amateur game, over here anyway.

The team are playing for each other and the shirt.
The difference between men and women's football on 22:21 - Jun 29 with 2706 viewsDorse

The difference between men and women's football on 20:22 - Jun 29 by Toast_R

I think they've done exceptionally well. The standard isn't that bad considering it's still pretty much an amateur game, over here anyway.

The team are playing for each other and the shirt.

If they win, they can have the whole kit.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024