Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 20:13 - Jul 21 with 3630 viewsCanadaRanger

For promotion: Three of Hull, QPR, Derby, Burnley and Middlesborough
For Relegation: Three of MK Dons, Preston, Rotherham, Bristol City, and Huddersfield

Champions: Hull
Bottom: MK Dons

Thoughts?
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 20:24 - Jul 21 with 2969 viewsSnipper

MK Dons are a good outside bet for a play off place. They won't go down.
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 20:27 - Jul 21 with 2958 viewsganjR

I think that Wolves or Brentford, instead of us for promotion with Burnley, Hull and Derby favourites.
Relegation wise: Rotherham, Brighton,Huddersfield and Preston (maybe) would be my bets.
I think MK Dons will do well. I think Sheffield Wednesday will be an interesting one to watch. New Portuguese coach and a load of players from the Portuguese league.
It will be a very tight league as ever, a lot of teams have added well so far.
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 22:00 - Jul 21 with 2852 viewsfakekerby

Hull have lost a few players and Steve Bruce has threatened to quit if they don't bring in some replacements. I doubt they are going to threaten the top 6.

For me it has to be Middlesborough.
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 22:03 - Jul 21 with 2841 viewsbosh67

Not sure we will make the play offs. I think we have a few years getting this right now at this level. I think we will be okay and the main thing is that we play proper QPR style football.

Burnley, Boro and Derby I think will be the 3 to go up.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 22:18 - Jul 21 with 2798 viewseccles

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 22:03 - Jul 21 by bosh67

Not sure we will make the play offs. I think we have a few years getting this right now at this level. I think we will be okay and the main thing is that we play proper QPR style football.

yep .those 3 for me too.
Just hope we are competitive and give the neighbours a decent game!
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 22:34 - Jul 21 with 2765 viewsjamois

I don't put us n the mix but surprised nobody's put forward Ipswich. McCarthy usually gets it right and he's been building steadily. Good bet for automatic spot. And then there's also the surprise package, someone will come out of the blue.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 22:44 - Jul 21 with 2742 viewsDiscodroids

wolves to go through the division like an out of date pepperami through linda Mcartney.
Boro and burnley to join them in the prem.

Rotherham , charlton and huddersfield to be the dear departed.

superhoops to finish a respectable 12th , lower if we dont add at least 2 quality defenders .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 01:03 - Jul 22 with 2661 viewsGetMeRangers

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 22:03 - Jul 21 by bosh67

Same for me. Wolves will be among the mix too

However, I feel we will be competitive through the season and plenty of goals scored, though many conceded too

Hope for a lot of entertainment especially with Chery... think he really could excite us fans
Login to get fewer ads

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 01:13 - Jul 22 with 2650 viewsWilloW4

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 20:24 - Jul 21 by Snipper

MK Dons are a good outside bet for a play off place. They won't go down.

Mk Dons won't finish bottom......Rangers , Brentford and Fulham all to finish in the top 12.
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:06 - Jul 22 with 2499 viewspaulparker

Hull won't be in the top 6 I fancy them to have a real struggle next year , Boro will have a shaky start but will finish 2nd
Wolves will win it , Derby , Burnley , Bristol City & Ipswich in the play offs
QPR will finish 10th only after a good end to the season when a new manager comes in after Xmas

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:09 - Jul 22 with 2492 viewsNorthamptonR

Burnley have the lost the goals from Ings and the assists from Trippier - dont recall either being replaced with anyone particularly good so cant see them going up.
Agree with Wolves/Boro/Derby and deffo think Sheff Weds could be the surprise
[Post edited 22 Jul 2015 9:57]
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:19 - Jul 22 with 2465 viewspaulparker

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:09 - Jul 22 by NorthamptonR

Burnley have the lost the goals from Ings and the assists from Trippier - dont recall either being replaced with anyone particularly good so cant see them going up.

Dyche is canny he still has vokes and I have a feeling they will snap up Le Fondre
With the championship you can loan players pretty much up to March so they have plenty of time
BTW whereabouts in Northampton are you

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:23 - Jul 22 with 2463 viewsdanehoop

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:09 - Jul 22 by NorthamptonR

I'd agree. I think Burnley may struggle this year. The departures have left them looking a much weaker side and early pre season hasnt looked encouraging for them. Still they have a good manager, supportive chairman and money available, so they could surprise. I'd agree with 'Boro. They have spent well. I think Brentford could go one better than last year. Derby I think will be a team to comapre against. If we can do as well as them we will be close to playoffs.

Never knowingly understood

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:25 - Jul 22 with 2456 viewsNorthamptonR

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:19 - Jul 22 by paulparker

Dyche is canny he still has vokes and I have a feeling they will snap up Le Fondre
With the championship you can loan players pretty much up to March so they have plenty of time
BTW whereabouts in Northampton are you

I'm still unsure on Dyche as a manager to be honest, he did fantastically getting Burnley into prem but they suffered no injuries that year and like i said had the goals + assists of Ings/Trippier...im not sure he can do that again but time will tell.
I'm over in Great Billing - born and bred Northampton, QPR came from my mums side of the family in Shepherds bush
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:28 - Jul 22 with 2447 viewsadhoc_qpr

Very difficult to predict at the moment with lots of Championship clubs only able to do their main transfer business when the prem clubs have done theirs!

Currently Charlie's goals will paper over a lot of cracks and keep us safe midtable - if he goes and we don't replace him properly i'd say we'll be in the relegation mix.

To go up: Derby, Boro, Wolves, Ipswich and Burnley
To go down: Preston, Rotherham, Huddersfield, Charlton
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:38 - Jul 22 with 2436 viewsessextaxiboy

I think we will win it .

I refuse to believe anything else before a ball is kicked . The transfer window has 6 weeks to go and we will either keep Austin. Phillips & Fer or receive 30 odd Mill to replace them.We also have the loan option .

I think Ramsey will prove a few people wrong and whether we go up or not we may be worried about whether we can keep him this time next year. No one is battering the door down to get away and that makes me think that he has the dressing room and the spirit is high .

Got our Charlton tickets and just cant wait ......
[Post edited 22 Jul 2015 9:39]
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:42 - Jul 22 with 2417 viewsessextaxiboy

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:23 - Jul 22 by danehoop

I'd agree. I think Burnley may struggle this year. The departures have left them looking a much weaker side and early pre season hasnt looked encouraging for them. Still they have a good manager, supportive chairman and money available, so they could surprise. I'd agree with 'Boro. They have spent well. I think Brentford could go one better than last year. Derby I think will be a team to comapre against. If we can do as well as them we will be close to playoffs.

Derby are chokers and Clement has never been a manager or worked with any players below the very top level .

If he gets them up , fair play to him . The hype will have been justified
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:47 - Jul 22 with 2403 viewsW7Ranger

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:38 - Jul 22 by essextaxiboy

I think we will win it .

I refuse to believe anything else before a ball is kicked . The transfer window has 6 weeks to go and we will either keep Austin. Phillips & Fer or receive 30 odd Mill to replace them.We also have the loan option .

I think Ramsey will prove a few people wrong and whether we go up or not we may be worried about whether we can keep him this time next year. No one is battering the door down to get away and that makes me think that he has the dressing room and the spirit is high .

I agree.

Even if we did lose one of Austin, Fer or Phillips, it will be extra funds to replace them with 2 or 3 players. I think top 6 is definitely do'able!

Believe...
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:51 - Jul 22 with 2379 viewsNorthamptonR

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:42 - Jul 22 by essextaxiboy

Derby are chokers and Clement has never been a manager or worked with any players below the very top level .

If he gets them up , fair play to him . The hype will have been justified

Both Derby and M'Boro are spending big...anything less than promotion shuld be seen as a failure regardless of them being 'chokers' and Clement being inexperienced.
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:58 - Jul 22 with 2356 viewsadhoc_qpr

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:38 - Jul 22 by essextaxiboy

I think we will win it .

I half agree.

I think from all his comments Les is well aware of the gaps in the squad and where we need to reinforce - i just think he's hamstrung until we have clarity on who is leaving and what funds we have available.

By all accounts we could only move on Chery due to the Sterling sale.

I disagree on Ramsey though - at best he is a competent manager but solid on the coaching side.

If Les gives him a strong squad he will do OK and likely keep a fairly happy camp. I don't think Ramsey has any x factor or the ability to pull a squad together to perform above themselves.

Big question marks on tactics, selections, subs etc with Ramsey - plus the fact the players just gave up on several games in his tenure last season.
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 10:10 - Jul 22 with 2329 viewspaulparker

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 09:25 - Jul 22 by NorthamptonR

I'm still unsure on Dyche as a manager to be honest, he did fantastically getting Burnley into prem but they suffered no injuries that year and like i said had the goals + assists of Ings/Trippier...im not sure he can do that again but time will tell.
I'm over in Great Billing - born and bred Northampton, QPR came from my mums side of the family in Shepherds bush

Your only round the corner from me , I'm over the arbours opposite the college,
If you find yourself near the spinney hill pub at weekends pop in and we will have a swift half

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 11:40 - Jul 22 with 2249 viewscollegeranger

Up - Us and Burnley
Play Offs - Bristol City, Preston, Wolves, Boro (promoted)
Relegated - Leeds, Hull and Rotherham
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 11:48 - Jul 22 with 2236 viewsNorthamptonR

Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 11:40 - Jul 22 by collegeranger

Up - Us and Burnley
Play Offs - Bristol City, Preston, Wolves, Boro (promoted)
Relegated - Leeds, Hull and Rotherham

I hope you put money on that and it comes off. Cant see Bristol or Preston anywhere other than struggling for survival. Same as i cant see Hull being below mid table.
Leeds could have an interesting season and could probably go either way
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 12:48 - Jul 22 with 2194 viewswhittocksRs

Absolutely no way Hull win the title. Total basket case for an owner who hates virtually everyone in the city.

Promotion: Middlesboro, Derby
Play-offs: Burnley, Wolves + any two from about 10 others. If we end up keeping Philips, Fer, Austin and Caulker I fancy us to go up, though it's almost certainly not going to happen.
Up and Down - Predictions - Perm 3 from 5 on 14:47 - Jul 22 with 2119 viewsDANRANGER

Who knows!!!

Wolves lost 6 in as row last year (might have been more) so although they started and finished strongly it just shows how tough it can be. Derby are under a lot of pressure as they were big favourites last year. Fancied Blackburn to be strong but they've lost a few and probably few more (Gestede to us hopefully!)

If we get of to a good start then momentum/confidence is everything but the experienced players will need to have an impact to guide these young uns through it as that is what got us up last time.

Top 6 from Boro/Wolves/Derby/us/Ipswich/Hull

Bottom 3 - Huddersfield/Preston/Rotherham
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024