Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CR... is there a future 10:29 - Nov 7 with 4118 viewsGetMeRangers

Some may have been wondering about the rather odd statement by the club on CR's removal from his role as Head Coach. Not much surprise with this tweet:

I dont blame him, but a shame, IMO
CR... is there a future on 10:35 - Nov 7 with 4087 viewsWeaverQPR

Seen little evidence of his coaching come.out in any of our games.

@WeavQPR

CR... is there a future on 10:36 - Nov 7 with 4082 viewsJonDoeman

Cos he was hired as an assistant coach to the incoming Timmy, & the supposed academy role was all smoke & mirrors ?
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 10:41]

It Is What It Is !!

CR... is there a future on 10:40 - Nov 7 with 4048 viewsDiscodroids

I thinks its best for both parties , Ramsey is obviously rated by some in the Professional game as a coach, and I think tha'ts where he will return at some level, hopefully not to scarred.

.A clean Sheet in his Career.

Otherwise, its a bit like hanging around your gaff you had with your mrs , and sleeping on the camp bed in a' robins nest 'apron, While she moves in a new bloke in to service her. Nah, he dont strike me as a cuckold, to much pride for that.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 10:42]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

CR... is there a future on 10:41 - Nov 7 with 4048 viewsTacticalR

CR... is there a future on 10:36 - Nov 7 by JonDoeman

Cos he was hired as an assistant coach to the incoming Timmy, & the supposed academy role was all smoke & mirrors ?
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 10:41]

The Academy of Smoke and Mirrors. Is that the name of our new facility?

Air hostess clique

CR... is there a future on 10:44 - Nov 7 with 4028 viewsbosh67

I think it is a shame to lose him. Players like him and there are elements of his coaching that work on the coaching fields. I don't think any of the fans wanted him out the club. Just not the manager but respect his decision and aspirations. Good luck to him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

CR... is there a future on 10:49 - Nov 7 with 3987 viewsparker64

I can't remember who it was who replaced Waddock, was it John Gregory? Anyway, didn't Waddock hang around for a while. I recall him being out on the pitch collecting the balls after the pre match warm up and thinking why is he doing this to himself?
CR... is there a future on 10:51 - Nov 7 with 3980 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

CR... is there a future on 10:55 - Nov 7 with 3954 viewsDiscodroids

CR... is there a future on 10:51 - Nov 7 by Dorse

lol !!

[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 10:56]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

CR... is there a future on 10:56 - Nov 7 with 3948 viewsfrancisbowles

1. He needs time to consider his future and negotiate his settlement, which may be affected by any future role or mention of it in his contract.
2. He needs to see who the club appoint as his successor in the medium term.
Thanks Chris and good luck for the future.
CR... is there a future on 11:10 - Nov 7 with 3892 viewsLblock

Back in those sunnier days when there were only a couple of us naysayers (myself and PaulParker plus a few others) I did make this point.

Bungle has screwed it again.
Used the cheap option totally unsuited to the role on the strength of what? An away win at Slumberland?! FFS!
When the inevitable axe swung we've lost TWO posiitons at the club --1. A highly respected fella at youth level and 2. A 1st Team Manager that we haven't had for donkeys

Now I'm starting to be more of the opinion that maybe Benny's not a Messiah at Yoof level either. I mean would Harry Kane (for it is he that people hold as a shining example) of made it anyway without Benny and Captain Bellend's input? How many previous Spurs trainee's have gone on to rip it up over the last 6 years he was in that position??

For sure he'd be mental to return to work at Circus W12 but obviously the club are keen to avoid a lump sum pay off.More trouble looms as contrived dismall jumps to mind.

Another big thumbs up for Bungle and the boys and their financial acumen

FFS!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

CR... is there a future on 11:23 - Nov 7 with 3829 viewsPommyhoop

CR... is there a future on 11:10 - Nov 7 by Lblock

Back in those sunnier days when there were only a couple of us naysayers (myself and PaulParker plus a few others) I did make this point.

Used the cheap option totally unsuited to the role on the strength of what? An away win at Slumberland?! FFS!
When the inevitable axe swung we've lost TWO posiitons at the club --1. A highly respected fella at youth level and 2. A 1st Team Manager that we haven't had for donkeys

Now I'm starting to be more of the opinion that maybe Benny's not a Messiah at Yoof level either. I mean would Harry Kane (for it is he that people hold as a shining example) of made it anyway without Benny and Captain Bellend's input? How many previous Spurs trainee's have gone on to rip it up over the last 6 years he was in that position??

For sure he'd be mental to return to work at Circus W12 but obviously the club are keen to avoid a lump sum pay off.More trouble looms as contrived dismall jumps to mind.

FFS!

You have got a serious hard on for this fella eh?
What exactly went down that pissed off your ITK mate and by domino effect you and your matchday crew?
Clint seemed to be pretty up beat about him in his interview and backed up the claim that Ramsey himself asked for Warnock's help.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

CR... is there a future on 11:29 - Nov 7 with 3803 viewspaulparker

CR... is there a future on 11:10 - Nov 7 by Lblock

FFS!

Spot on Lblock , a massive myth that Ramsey is a "brilliant coach"
when you watch your 6ft 2 striker throw long balls in to the box to nobody but a Brentford defender for 70 minutes then you start to wonder
nobody has improved as players at Rangers under him if anything they have gone backwards
Brixton had it right we should have given him a rolling contract , Yet another TF fcuk up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

CR... is there a future on 11:43 - Nov 7 with 3751 viewsPommyhoop

CR... is there a future on 11:29 - Nov 7 by paulparker

Spot on Lblock , a massive myth that Ramsey is a "brilliant coach"
when you watch your 6ft 2 striker throw long balls in to the box to nobody but a Brentford defender for 70 minutes then you start to wonder
nobody has improved as players at Rangers under him if anything they have gone backwards
Brixton had it right we should have given him a rolling contract , Yet another TF fcuk up

You're blurring the word ''coach'' again pp mate. Blurring it with the word manager.
Especially when LBlock is now saying Chris Ramsey is a shit youth coach now as well.
Please someone fire up that article where a multitude of players and fellow managers praise the coaching abilities of Chris Ramsey.
FFS..

CR... is there a future on 11:58 - Nov 7 with 3690 viewspaulparker

CR... is there a future on 11:43 - Nov 7 by Pommyhoop

You're blurring the word ''coach'' again pp mate. Blurring it with the word manager.
Especially when LBlock is now saying Chris Ramsey is a shit youth coach now as well.
Please someone fire up that article where a multitude of players and fellow managers praise the coaching abilities of Chris Ramsey.
FFS..

Sorry Pom im not
he was head coach in charge of tactics, coaching, training, etc
when you watch a lump like JET throwing long balls to Brentford defenders all night without the head coach changing it then that's his fault
the same as last year watching us hoof the ball to Zamora without any joy
or him playing furlong & SWP on the right against palace , Karl Henry on the wing on Tuesday and on the wing against West Ham
the lack of defending these are all down to the coach and from what ive seen its schoolboy stuff from Ramsey
lets see what top clubs snap him up to coach there kids

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

CR... is there a future on 12:00 - Nov 7 with 3679 viewsLblock

FFS..

"I'm starting to be more of the opinion that maybe Benny's not a Messiah at Yoof level either"

Hardly saying he's "shit" just wondering... he certainly had it, his record says that. I'm just thinking maybe he's lost his mojo all together.

You ask what he's done to give me a "hard on" for him.
Sorry - I've got to fly out the door now as my first beer in 5 weeks has my name on it (please pray it doesn't do for me and my body can now handle it again -- I know you'd think of me as a sad loss to the board etc)
We can return to this another time and exchange tales of ArSWiPe's farewell tour, KHR and the rigid stiff system and pi$$poor subs.

Oh... and it's slashing down here you lucky sod!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

CR... is there a future on 12:05 - Nov 7 with 3660 viewsPommyhoop

CR... is there a future on 11:58 - Nov 7 by paulparker

Sorry Pom im not
he was head coach in charge of tactics, coaching, training, etc
when you watch a lump like JET throwing long balls to Brentford defenders all night without the head coach changing it then that's his fault
the same as last year watching us hoof the ball to Zamora without any joy
or him playing furlong & SWP on the right against palace , Karl Henry on the wing on Tuesday and on the wing against West Ham
the lack of defending these are all down to the coach and from what ive seen its schoolboy stuff from Ramsey
lets see what top clubs snap him up to coach there kids

LBlock was questioning his rep as a youth coach.That is superb as far as I know and there is an article out there somewhere with a lot of football people backing that up.
As for clubs snapping him up to coach their kids , I only hope he stays o to coach ours but I recon he will be snapped up pretty quick

CR... is there a future on 12:09 - Nov 7 with 3636 viewsPommyhoop

CR... is there a future on 12:00 - Nov 7 by Lblock

"I'm starting to be more of the opinion that maybe Benny's not a Messiah at Yoof level either"

Hardly saying he's "shit" just wondering... he certainly had it, his record says that. I'm just thinking maybe he's lost his mojo all together.

You ask what he's done to give me a "hard on" for him.
Sorry - I've got to fly out the door now as my first beer in 5 weeks has my name on it (please pray it doesn't do for me and my body can now handle it again -- I know you'd think of me as a sad loss to the board etc)
We can return to this another time and exchange tales of ArSWiPe's farewell tour, KHR and the rigid stiff system and pi$$poor subs.

Oh... and it's slashing down here you lucky sod!

Ha ha Its just stopped here .Lightning an all sorts
And YOU are the lucky sod going to see the R's.

CR... is there a future on 12:11 - Nov 7 with 3616 viewspaulparker

CR... is there a future on 12:05 - Nov 7 by Pommyhoop

LBlock was questioning his rep as a youth coach.That is superb as far as I know and there is an article out there somewhere with a lot of football people backing that up.
As for clubs snapping him up to coach their kids , I only hope he stays o to coach ours but I recon he will be snapped up pretty quick

A coach is a coach and from what ive seen he isn't that good Pom , it will take more than a endorsement from Danny Rose to make me change my mind
I don't think the likes of Liverpool, Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, City , will be queuing up to have him coach their youth teams

CR... is there a future on 12:18 - Nov 7 with 3582 viewsPommyhoop

CR... is there a future on 12:11 - Nov 7 by paulparker

A coach is a coach and from what ive seen he isn't that good Pom , it will take more than a endorsement from Danny Rose to make me change my mind
I don't think the likes of Liverpool, Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, City , will be queuing up to have him coach their youth teams

In that post you have summed up what I think is a major problem with our fan base.
''I don't think the likes of Liverpool, Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, City , will be queuing up to have him coach their youth teams'' and QPR ..
Think about it my friend.

CR... is there a future on 13:25 - Nov 7 with 3436 viewsBushman

He should drop down a few divisions and learn his craft if he is serious about being a manager IMO.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

CR... is there a future on 13:31 - Nov 7 with 3406 viewsJonDoeman

FFS..

I know, I read that Pom. I kept coming away from games thinking we didn't look a well coached side though!

It Is What It Is !!

CR... is there a future on 13:36 - Nov 7 with 3379 viewsNW5Hoop

Well, in the current Spurs first team squad, as well as Kane, there's Ryan Mason and everyone's beloved Andros Townshend, who came through the Spurs youth system in the 10 years he was there. That's three more youth players than are anywhere near Rangers' first team. And all three have played for England. That's what, £90m worth of players? There are several other youth products in the first team squad, too.

He was "head of player development" at Spurs. That job is not to produce finished-article first-team players, anyway. It's to produce players capable of being moved to the first team squad, at which point they become someone else's responsibility.

So, the actual evidence — you know, the facts, though I know people tend not to like those when they contradict their views — is that he was very successful at Spurs, supplying a large number of players to the first team coach for consideration.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 13:38]
CR... is there a future on 13:39 - Nov 7 with 3367 viewsPommyhoop

CR... is there a future on 13:31 - Nov 7 by JonDoeman

I know, I read that Pom. I kept coming away from games thinking we didn't look a well coached side though!

Fair enuff JD but I thought LBlock was a bit rough questioning his rep as a youth coach.
That job is a little bit different to what we saw him (admittedly) fail in...
Fvck lets move on .He is not our 'manager' any more but personally I'd be well pleased if he would stay on in some coaching capacity

CR... is there a future on 13:41 - Nov 7 with 3351 views2Thomas2Bowles

He is at home in the warm and dry counting his swag, laughing his face off 3 year contract hahaha
TF done up like a kipper again.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024