Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker 09:37 - Dec 22 with 5116 viewsTheBlob

Worth another chance?Looks like he may be back in January.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/12/22/report-sunderland-pursuing-complicated-deal

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Caulker on 09:40 - Dec 22 with 3634 viewssimmo

5m - I'd bite their hand off

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Caulker on 09:54 - Dec 22 with 3579 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Caulker on 09:40 - Dec 22 by simmo

Hellfire, I'd pay them £5m to take him off our hands!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Caulker on 09:56 - Dec 22 with 3576 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Caulker on 09:40 - Dec 22 by simmo

£5m would be great, but I always take HITC's links with a sackful of salt.

Here's why it would be an awful more for him personally though:

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/11859367.Changing_Poyet_is_fine___but_Sun
Caulker on 10:08 - Dec 22 with 3517 viewsLblock

Have the Saints had there Crimble party yet? If not then get this deal done before that and gift wrap it!!!

Can't understand these fellas -- plenty of time to booze it up in the twighlight of your career

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Caulker on 10:11 - Dec 22 with 3495 viewslondonscottish

It's about as far away as you can get from Loftus Road. So it's a yes from me.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Caulker on 10:14 - Dec 22 with 3473 viewsbaz_qpr

Caulker on 09:56 - Dec 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

£5m would be great, but I always take HITC's links with a sackful of salt.

Here's why it would be an awful more for him personally though:

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/11859367.Changing_Poyet_is_fine___but_Sun

All HITC do is follow twitter and the rehash someone else's story. The source is likely to be somewhere else probably local paper
Caulker on 10:25 - Dec 22 with 3440 viewsJonDoeman

Caulker on 10:14 - Dec 22 by baz_qpr

All HITC do is follow twitter and the rehash someone else's story. The source is likely to be somewhere else probably local paper

They probably got it from the Mirror its so unlikely ! Fat Sam knows his onions & his CBs!

It Is What It Is !!

Caulker on 10:30 - Dec 22 with 3410 viewsJamie

They've taken it from the sun.
Login to get fewer ads

Caulker on 10:31 - Dec 22 with 3412 viewssimmo

TBH the best thing he could possibly do is get away from London/South Coast to a more obscure place where he has no distractions and can stick with football. Maybe even a move abroad. It’s clear the bright lights are no good for him.

Caulker on 10:32 - Dec 22 with 3402 viewsozexile

Don't want him anywhere near Loftus road. Give him away.
Caulker on 10:34 - Dec 22 with 3392 viewsadhoc_qpr

Given Caulker's struggles and Hall's development, we certainly don't need him or his wages.

You'd think Allardyce would be the exact kind of manager who could get the best out of Caulker, but the heavy drinking culture at that club and the risk of being relegated 3 season's in a row might put him off surely?
Caulker on 10:39 - Dec 22 with 3364 viewsJamie

Caulker on 10:31 - Dec 22 by simmo

TBH the best thing he could possibly do is get away from London/South Coast to a more obscure place where he has no distractions and can stick with football. Maybe even a move abroad. It’s clear the bright lights are no good for him.

They tried that with Swansea when he was smashing the one armed bandits, clearly didn't have the desired effect.
Caulker on 11:04 - Dec 22 with 3279 viewsoddball

nothing complicated about this deal sunderland.just build a threshers off licence in or around the stadium, and it will be like flies to a dog turd.
Caulker on 11:12 - Dec 22 with 3245 viewspaulparker

the drinking culture is worse in the North East Simmo, plenty of distractions there
lets face it the bloke is a lost cause , if he cant do it at Southampton where they have an ex world class centre back as manager then he isn't going to do it at all
the bloke is cnt who has had plenty of chances and we are the saps who shelled out 8 million and wages
sell him for 2million or so and hopefully another badly run club will take him off our hands

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Caulker on 12:25 - Dec 22 with 3063 viewsM40R

We play Hull at home shortly: if we select him an opportunity to atone for the briliant header back into the danger zone for the first goal to them?

Or replace "atone" with "repeat"...
Caulker on 12:49 - Dec 22 with 2998 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Yeah, the North East is a well know hotbed of sobriety!
Caulker on 12:52 - Dec 22 with 2972 viewsTacticalR

The Saudi League it is then.

Air hostess clique

Caulker on 13:38 - Dec 22 with 2864 viewssimmo

Caulker on 12:49 - Dec 22 by dodge_stoke_r

I didn't say anything about him going to Sunderland to get away, I suggested maybe abroad. Usually with these things it's associating with people that keep you involved in your bad habits, old 'friends', etc - look at Gazza.

I'm not saying it's anything like that, but he would do worse than getting away from his usual haunts and the late night lifestyle of a big city. At the very least he can be kept a better eye on in a smaller place than London - Manchester is a big place but the United players couldn't take a piss without Ferguson finding out...

Caulker on 14:36 - Dec 22 with 2760 viewsbaz_qpr

Caulker on 12:49 - Dec 22 by dodge_stoke_r

The last place he should go if he likes a drink is Sunderland, its a big problem in that club
Caulker on 15:00 - Dec 22 with 2704 viewsWatford_Ranger

Everything wrong with the stereotypical modern footballer. Had an inkling of talent at 18 so was lauded due to being English and 6'3". If he was Spanish he'd be a dustman.
Caulker on 15:27 - Dec 22 with 2662 viewsbosh67

Sell. Good player in there but a lot of problems. 5M is a great price. Take the money.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Caulker on 16:04 - Dec 22 with 2597 viewsisawqpratwcity

Let's wait and see what we're offered first.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Caulker on 16:28 - Dec 22 with 2566 viewswestberksr

Caulker on 16:04 - Dec 22 by isawqpratwcity

Let's wait and see what we're offered first.

anything over a large bag of Doritos, a jar of Salsa and some new tracksuit tops and we should drive him there straight away.
Caulker on 16:34 - Dec 22 with 2548 viewsisawqpratwcity

Caulker on 16:28 - Dec 22 by westberksr

anything over a large bag of Doritos, a jar of Salsa and some new tracksuit tops and we should drive him there straight away.

I'm inclined to agree, but just remember last window there were no offers for several on the 'sell' list.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Caulker on 17:06 - Dec 22 with 2486 viewsCiderwithRsie

It's a no-brainer, best thing for the club is to sell him if only to get him off the wages bill.

That said, if no one will buy him (mugs being harder to find than we all might wish) I can't help feeling that 3 months in Camp Hasselbaink might be the best thing that could happen to him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024