Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tuesday's referee 22:21 - Mar 7 with 1318 viewsNorthernr

Blinking into the light after recently emerging from a project setting up a sustainable community in Wayne Rooney's lower colon

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/42235
Tuesday's referee on 01:35 - Mar 8 with 1258 viewstimcocking

There is never any refs where I don't immediately think "oh Christ, absolute c@ap."

Why can't they get people who understand the game to referee? Why not try some ex footballers? All the refs are completely unathletic, previously bullied, pedantic, sadistic, arrogant, traffic warden types. As bad as fcuking policemen.

I just don't understand why they give yellow cards for nothing. It's sh!t that a good, correct, fair tackle, which isn't even a foul, is now a bookable offence.
Tuesday's referee on 04:48 - Mar 8 with 1241 viewsjohncharles

Tuesday's referee on 01:35 - Mar 8 by timcocking

There is never any refs where I don't immediately think "oh Christ, absolute c@ap."

Why can't they get people who understand the game to referee? Why not try some ex footballers? All the refs are completely unathletic, previously bullied, pedantic, sadistic, arrogant, traffic warden types. As bad as fcuking policemen.

I just don't understand why they give yellow cards for nothing. It's sh!t that a good, correct, fair tackle, which isn't even a foul, is now a bookable offence.

I blame the parents

Strong and stable my arse.

Tuesday's referee on 07:30 - Mar 8 with 1200 viewsStanisgod

That's me banned for the rest of the season !!!! Worst of the worst, and GOD IS THERE SOME OPPOSITION !!!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Tuesday's referee on 15:27 - Mar 8 with 1116 viewsPinnerPaul

But apart from that, you respect them all - right?!
Tuesday's referee on 17:23 - Mar 8 with 1067 viewsdaveB

Sadly ex footballers don't actually know the laws of the game as shown when they become pundits

Do agree that most refs are prats though, my son's under 7 team had a young ref at the weekend, can't have been older than 19 and judging by how pedantic he was with drop balls and free kicks taken in the right place with a group of six year olds whilst ignoring a kid smack another one in the face he'll go straight to the top
Tuesday's referee on 18:49 - Mar 8 with 1040 viewsWatford_Ranger

I'd be surprised if there's not some sort of scheme to encourage this already, but given the number of kids who fail at clubs around the age of 18 there should be some sort of fast track scheme for them into refereeing. Athletic, know the game, not just the kid who got picked last in PE.
Tuesday's referee on 22:57 - Mar 8 with 970 viewsLblock

Just a quick word

Amazingly we win a game reasonably comfortably against a team in the play off spots but yet still a major talking point is the sheer shittyness of the whole team of officials
The WORST I've seen for a long time

They got so much wrong I can't list them all as inhavecworknin the morning. It can all be summed up by the Loft counting out Sawpriks steps for a free kick and the mug stops at nine!!! 3,000 people counting out loud for him and he fecks the most simple of tasks up!!!

Strutted around like he owned the gaff and was appalling as we're both linos

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tuesday's referee on 23:00 - Mar 8 with 950 viewsBostonR

He was very inconsistent tonight. Some of his decisions just baffled me!
Login to get fewer ads

Tuesday's referee on 23:01 - Mar 8 with 948 viewsHunterhoop

Tuesday's referee on 22:57 - Mar 8 by Lblock

Just a quick word

Amazingly we win a game reasonably comfortably against a team in the play off spots but yet still a major talking point is the sheer shittyness of the whole team of officials
The WORST I've seen for a long time

They got so much wrong I can't list them all as inhavecworknin the morning. It can all be summed up by the Loft counting out Sawpriks steps for a free kick and the mug stops at nine!!! 3,000 people counting out loud for him and he fecks the most simple of tasks up!!!

Strutted around like he owned the gaff and was appalling as we're both linos

It was the worst all round refereeing display of the season.

Incompetent bordering on bent.

Got off lightly because we were comfortably the better side and winning....in spite of him.
Tuesday's referee on 23:05 - Mar 8 with 925 viewsJuzzie

His 9 steps could equal 10 yards.

But yes, he was poor.
Tuesday's referee on 23:07 - Mar 8 with 914 viewsLblock

Tuesday's referee on 23:05 - Mar 8 by Juzzie

His 9 steps could equal 10 yards.

But yes, he was poor.

Those steps were pigeon at best -- thought he had he shoelaces tied together!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tuesday's referee on 23:14 - Mar 8 with 887 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Best referee I have seen in years was ex player Steve Baines, the sort you would like to congratuate for brilliant, common sense refereeing.

Shame was he didn't conform to the Mike Riley, absolute tmat, standard and so was never much promoted beyond League One.
Tuesday's referee on 23:31 - Mar 8 with 833 viewsStanisgod

Told you before a ball was kicked , absolute disgrace along with the lino by Ellerslie. My heart sinks when i see that fools name.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Tuesday's referee on 23:59 - Mar 8 with 775 viewsconnell10

That ref was a C U N T of the highest order!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tuesday's referee on 09:01 - Mar 9 with 677 viewsRangers67

My mum always told me not to mock the afflicted and so I think we need to take into account that Swarprick is obviously suffering from some sort of medical condition. I think he has a problem with his eyes being wired back to front to his brain, evidenced by the fact that nearly every decision he gave should have gone the other way. How he penalised Hoillet for winning the ball on the goal line I will never know and I could go on and on with his mistakes but won,t. His whole display was an embarrassment to himself and football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024