Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Sam to sue the FA 11:45 - Oct 4 with 2751 viewspaulparker

Hopefully Sampson follows suit and rinses these useless plums for all their worth
Martin Glenn is an absolute helmet ,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4945798/Sam-Allardyce-sue-FA-E

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Big Sam to sue the FA on 12:31 - Oct 4 with 2665 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I thought his behaviour gave them no option. The man has no shame.

My only worry is that he'll rock up at Rangers or Ireland one day.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Big Sam to sue the FA on 13:01 - Oct 4 with 2597 viewsmakaveli1882

Big Sam to sue the FA on 12:31 - Oct 4 by BrianMcCarthy

I thought his behaviour gave them no option. The man has no shame.

My only worry is that he'll rock up at Rangers or Ireland one day.

He is a deplorable sub human, Having been in the England travel group for over 10 years, I decided not to renew when he was in charge ....for the one game.

Oh how I laughed when he was sacked for doing what Fat Sam does and being what Fat Sam is - a pub footballer, anti football lying scumbag.

If he was manager for Rangers I wouldn't watch one kick off his football even if we was in the champions league final against Chelsea in the Maracana!

Bitter bitter man who wants yet another pay out fcek off
Big Sam to sue the FA on 13:23 - Oct 4 with 2548 viewsjonno

Is this the same Sam Allardyce who was caught bang to rights taking bungs on Panorama but which the FA chose to do nothing about?
Big Sam to sue the FA on 13:35 - Oct 4 with 2520 viewskensalriser

Just because the FA is mostly a bunch of trough-swilling incompetents doesn't mean that Sampson isn't a bad sort. He has no case and even he did, he's not going to risk all the activities that got him the sack being put under the spotlight.

Would you be as supportive of him if it had been your daughter he was shagging pp?

As for Sam, well, for me he makes Harry Redknapp seem a lovely, honest kind of chap.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Big Sam to sue the FA on 14:31 - Oct 4 with 2414 viewspaulparker

Big Sam to sue the FA on 13:35 - Oct 4 by kensalriser

Just because the FA is mostly a bunch of trough-swilling incompetents doesn't mean that Sampson isn't a bad sort. He has no case and even he did, he's not going to risk all the activities that got him the sack being put under the spotlight.

Would you be as supportive of him if it had been your daughter he was shagging pp?

As for Sam, well, for me he makes Harry Redknapp seem a lovely, honest kind of chap.

you know as well as me that Sampson was going to get the sack no matter what it had nothing to do with what happened at Bristol

so he sha gged someone over 18 I don't see the problem , footballers from the days of Stanley Matthews have been either knobbing the chairmen's daughter/wife , admin clerks , assistants, pa girls, masseurs even their team mates wife's and partners
sven the biggest shagger at the FA even slept with the FA secretary and it didn't matter
I fail to see what Sampson has done wrong or anything different to what current and past footballers get up to , you had already determined him to be a wrong un and you wanted him gone over the alleged comments to Alokou (sp) something he was cleared of not once but twice
if it was my daughter and she was over 18 what could I say or do I wouldn't be happy obviously but she is a grown woman now if she was under age then that's a different matter

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Big Sam to sue the FA on 17:46 - Oct 4 with 2285 viewsjohncharles

No mattrer what your opinion is of Allardarse (and mine is pretty low)' he was fitted up by the press. A clear case of entrapment. The FA should have backed him partly because he was their man and partly because they left themselves open to being sued. I'm with PP on this one.
And the Sampson case. The FA are spineless. You can't sack someone just because the press hounds them. A lot of good people have gone down this way. We might not like Fat Sam and Sampson (sounds like a band ) but they have been unfairly dismissed.

Strong and stable my arse.

Big Sam to sue the FA on 17:59 - Oct 4 with 2263 viewsCheshireR

Presumably Fat Sam thinks his chances of success are greater than they were 11 years ago.
The guy is a low life maggot.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/allardyce-to-sue-bb
[Post edited 4 Oct 2017 18:00]
Big Sam to sue the FA on 18:12 - Oct 4 with 2237 viewsjohncharles

Big Sam to sue the FA on 17:59 - Oct 4 by CheshireR

Presumably Fat Sam thinks his chances of success are greater than they were 11 years ago.
The guy is a low life maggot.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/allardyce-to-sue-bb
[Post edited 4 Oct 2017 18:00]

It's not actually illegal to be a low life maggot. It's not a even a sackable offence.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Big Sam to sue the FA on 21:51 - Oct 4 with 2100 viewsQPR_Jim

Big Sam to sue the FA on 14:31 - Oct 4 by paulparker

you know as well as me that Sampson was going to get the sack no matter what it had nothing to do with what happened at Bristol

so he sha gged someone over 18 I don't see the problem , footballers from the days of Stanley Matthews have been either knobbing the chairmen's daughter/wife , admin clerks , assistants, pa girls, masseurs even their team mates wife's and partners
sven the biggest shagger at the FA even slept with the FA secretary and it didn't matter
I fail to see what Sampson has done wrong or anything different to what current and past footballers get up to , you had already determined him to be a wrong un and you wanted him gone over the alleged comments to Alokou (sp) something he was cleared of not once but twice
if it was my daughter and she was over 18 what could I say or do I wouldn't be happy obviously but she is a grown woman now if she was under age then that's a different matter

To continue your hypothetical situation, what if your daughter had been coached from say 16 or 17 before he sha gged her at 18?
Big Sam to sue the FA on 07:57 - Oct 5 with 1930 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Big Sam to sue the FA on 18:12 - Oct 4 by johncharles

It's not actually illegal to be a low life maggot. It's not a even a sackable offence.

True, and I get your point. But he was advising strangers how to get around his own employers' rules on third-party ownership. They couldn't leave one of their top employees in the job after that and expect everyone else to comply. They simply couldn't.

The rest of the stuff is noxious, but not - as you rightly say - sackable.

Big Sam to sue the FA on 08:09 - Oct 5 with 1924 viewspaulparker

Big Sam to sue the FA on 07:57 - Oct 5 by BrianMcCarthy

True, and I get your point. But he was advising strangers how to get around his own employers' rules on third-party ownership. They couldn't leave one of their top employees in the job after that and expect everyone else to comply. They simply couldn't.

The rest of the stuff is noxious, but not - as you rightly say - sackable.

He called Roy Hodgson useless. (correct) Said the Prince of wherever is lazy (probably correct ) and that the FA were amateurs.(definitely correct) He then went on to mention that he couldn't say how you were able to circumvent the rules on player transfer (but lets face it all managers must know the loop holes on 3rd part ownership)

That's what they broadcast. It must have been their best, headline grabbing stuff. Some case against the defendant that is your honour.

im no fan of fat sam , but he didn't do anything to be sacked for. And that's before you factor in that the main man behind his removal was the ridiculous Gregg Clarke. An FA man if ever there was one. A babbling fool of inane clichés.

Big Sam to sue the FA on 08:16 - Oct 5 with 1914 viewspaulparker

Big Sam to sue the FA on 21:51 - Oct 4 by QPR_Jim

To continue your hypothetical situation, what if your daughter had been coached from say 16 or 17 before he sha gged her at 18?

I wouldn't be happy of course but I don't think any father would want to think of their daughters being intimate or having boyfriends that's a natural fatherly thing
My dad met my mum when he was 19 and she was 16 and they married 5 years later
should my dad have lost his job ?
as long as Sampson wasn't fiddling with girls under 17 then he hasn't done anything wrong and even if the FA thought he had why did they give him the biggest job in women's football ? we know why he was sacked it had nothing to do with what happened at Bristol so I hope for one Sampson clears his name and sues the FA for everything they have

Big Sam to sue the FA on 08:26 - Oct 5 with 1902 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Big Sam to sue the FA on 08:09 - Oct 5 by paulparker

He called Roy Hodgson useless. (correct) Said the Prince of wherever is lazy (probably correct ) and that the FA were amateurs.(definitely correct) He then went on to mention that he couldn't say how you were able to circumvent the rules on player transfer (but lets face it all managers must know the loop holes on 3rd part ownership)

That's what they broadcast. It must have been their best, headline grabbing stuff. Some case against the defendant that is your honour.

im no fan of fat sam , but he didn't do anything to be sacked for. And that's before you factor in that the main man behind his removal was the ridiculous Gregg Clarke. An FA man if ever there was one. A babbling fool of inane clichés.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/26/exclusive-how-sam-allardyce-tried-to-

I think the first thirty seconds of that are sackable.

If we differ, no problem PP.

Big Sam to sue the FA on 08:44 - Oct 5 with 1877 viewsloftboy

My fist long term relationship I was 19 she was 17 (just) making me an adult and her a child, was I wrong then?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Big Sam to sue the FA on 09:43 - Oct 5 with 1839 viewssmegma

Big Sam to sue the FA on 14:31 - Oct 4 by paulparker

Erm, I believe it was in his contract. He broke the terms of his contract.
Big Sam to sue the FA on 09:58 - Oct 5 with 1828 viewsisawqpratwcity

Big Sam to sue the FA on 08:44 - Oct 5 by loftboy

My fist long term relationship I was 19 she was 17 (just) making me an adult and her a child, was I wrong then?

Er, Loftboy, I'm guessing "My fist long term relationship" is a typo?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Big Sam to sue the FA on 10:57 - Oct 5 with 1794 viewsdanehoop

Two thoughts-
It’s a report in the daily fail, so usually quite a gap between opinion and fact in whatever they publish.
Fat Sam has often had a problem converting threats to sue into actual legal action.

Never knowingly understood

Big Sam to sue the FA on 11:01 - Oct 5 with 1788 viewsrobith

I take it the people standing up for him don't work at places with reputational risk rules
Big Sam to sue the FA on 12:14 - Oct 5 with 1746 viewsLunarJetman

Big Sam to sue the FA on 08:16 - Oct 5 by paulparker

I wouldn't be happy of course but I don't think any father would want to think of their daughters being intimate or having boyfriends that's a natural fatherly thing
as long as Sampson wasn't fiddling with girls under 17 then he hasn't done anything wrong and even if the FA thought he had why did they give him the biggest job in women's football ? we know why he was sacked it had nothing to do with what happened at Bristol so I hope for one Sampson clears his name and sues the FA for everything they have

I guess it depends whether your dad had anything in his contract to prevent him nobbing 16 year olds or not....
Big Sam to sue the FA on 12:48 - Oct 5 with 1706 viewsDeepcutHoop

Grooming them until their old enough from a position of authority with a duty of care over the child?

That's a solid nope from me, scummy behaviour.
Big Sam to sue the FA on 13:55 - Oct 5 with 1672 viewsQPR_Jim

The difference between your dad and Sampson would be that he wasn't in a position to have a duty of care over your mum, also Sampson was 26 when he was at Bristol so that's a bit more of an age difference than your example, same points apply to Loftboy. It's akin to a teacher sleeping with a student and should be treated as such.

I don't know what happened, as I guess none of us do, but I'm not going to question the judgement of those in possession of all the facts. The example I used was grooming underage girls but maybe it wasn't even an age issue, perhaps he implied to certain girls that their chances of a start would be improved if they slept with him, would that be OK? of course not. So while we don't know the facts I fail to see how you or anyone else can defend him because you may be defending someone who's done something we all agree is unacceptable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024