Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Kane 13:18 - Dec 26 with 2700 viewsloftboy

One season wonder!!! To think he was linked to a loan move to us a few years back.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Harry Kane on 13:36 - Dec 26 with 2661 viewsbrokenframe1982

Unbelievable. Permanent fixture in my Fantasy Football team. Was linked to a loan move to QPR and if I'm not mistaken, it wasn't welcomed with any great enthusiasm.
Harry Kane on 13:47 - Dec 26 with 2632 viewsBerkoRanger

HK owes a huge thanks to Chris Ramsay who coached him when he was at Spurs. True.
Harry Kane on 13:55 - Dec 26 with 2610 viewsdistortR

Harry Kane on 13:36 - Dec 26 by brokenframe1982

Unbelievable. Permanent fixture in my Fantasy Football team. Was linked to a loan move to QPR and if I'm not mistaken, it wasn't welcomed with any great enthusiasm.

Matt Smith is better defensively. Swings and roundabouts, really.
Harry Kane on 14:19 - Dec 26 with 2535 viewskensalriser

Shít Charlie Austin, by jove!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Harry Kane on 14:20 - Dec 26 with 2528 viewssuperstan

Remember the Loftus Road faithful singing to him, you’re just a sh*t Charlie Austin.
Harry Kane on 14:31 - Dec 26 with 2499 viewsderbyhoop

All very well beating Shearer's record for goals in calendar year, but it's not a patch on Kevin Gallen's record in the Youth teams.
Nor, on my grandson, who scored 100 goals this season for his Under 6 side.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Harry Kane on 17:22 - Dec 26 with 2304 viewsJAPRANGERS

Is HK likely to be off to Spain next season I wonder?? Cash in while he's still only 24.
Harry Kane on 17:24 - Dec 26 with 2292 viewsBlackCrowe

Harry Kane on 17:22 - Dec 26 by JAPRANGERS

Is HK likely to be off to Spain next season I wonder?? Cash in while he's still only 24.

Levy will almost certainly cash in at a huge price before long.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Harry Kane on 19:01 - Dec 26 with 2143 viewsBoston

Harry Kane on 17:22 - Dec 26 by JAPRANGERS

Not happening.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Harry Kane on 10:16 - Dec 27 with 1869 viewspeejaybee

Harry Kane on 19:01 - Dec 26 by Boston

Not happening.

Never say Never.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Harry Kane on 11:59 - Dec 27 with 1796 viewsFredManRave

Anybody know the goals per game comparison stats between HK, Shearer and Messi?!

Edit: Just seen that HK got his 39 goals in 36 games whilst Shearer got his 36 in 42. Makes Kanes achievement all the more impressive.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2017 12:18]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Harry Kane on 14:15 - Dec 27 with 1700 viewsbosh67

Kane has scored 139 goals in 254 games. Washington has scored 122 goals in 286 games. Not a huge difference in the overall stats. Kane is on Transfermarkt at £72m and would probably be nearer £200m and Washington is on the same site at £1.8m but would be lucky to get an offer for half that. Less than a year's difference in age. Both internationals.

My point is that if Kane is sold to let's say Real Madrid or PSG for £200m then surely Spurs should buy Washington off us for about £72m? By his stats that should be about right. That is of course dependent on Conor scoring another goal between now and the end of all known human life.

The only difference between these two players is that one scores 3 goals a game and the other scores 3 goals a season. Otherwise they are almost stat twins.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024