Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums 10:19 - Aug 20 with 2008 views2Thomas2Bowles

Any vapers on here ?

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 10:19 - Aug 20 with 2005 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

A few vipers for sure.
Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 10:42 - Aug 20 with 1966 viewswillis1980

no. I dont see why others should have to suffer for the vices of another. if he or she wants wants to huff on a plume of candy floss flavoured smoke they can kindly go to a designated area.
Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 11:08 - Aug 20 with 1925 views2Thomas2Bowles

Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 10:42 - Aug 20 by willis1980

no. I dont see why others should have to suffer for the vices of another. if he or she wants wants to huff on a plume of candy floss flavoured smoke they can kindly go to a designated area.

Bastards!! but at least the candy floss flavored Vaper not smoke, can cover up the BO and dog breath or others, or stop those going down for a smoke every 10 mins getting you out of your seat and coming back smelling of fags. innit.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 11:17]

Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 11:09 - Aug 20 with 1923 viewsfrancisbowles

Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 10:42 - Aug 20 by willis1980

+1 It is bad enough have to walk past all those that light up,and whatever you do with vapes, immediately on leaving the stadium.

Presumably though they would want a separate designated area from those that smoke.

Don't know where we fit all these designated areas.
Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 11:14 - Aug 20 with 1904 viewsMetallica_Hoop

No because you'll get those knobs who stride Down Fleet street vaping something with a huge tank and bearing a resemblance to the Mallard.

I Smoke and Vape though mostly smoke.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 11:15]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 12:24 - Aug 20 with 1823 viewsBasingstokeR

Is it not allowed? Fella in SAR, G in front of me used to do it so much I felt like I needed to bring a gas mask to games.
Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 12:26 - Aug 20 with 1817 viewsrobith

Absolutely not. Nothing worse than being sat in the middle of a cloud of someone's apple flavoured gob
Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 12:36 - Aug 20 with 1793 viewsLongsufferingR

After Saturday, injecting heroin should be allowed, if not compulsory
Login to get fewer ads

Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 12:51 - Aug 20 with 1741 viewsJuzzie

Vaping is less harmless than smoking, not harmless.

I don't want to breathe in something that's just been inhaled into, circulated around and then exhaled out of someone else's lungs (and I'm aware that we do this with normal breathing).

So, no, vaping should not be allowed anywhere that's normal smoking isn't IMO. It's just a less harmful option to tobacco.
Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 12:55 - Aug 20 with 1731 viewsDannyPaddox

“The only legitimate reason for smoking an electronic cigarette is if you are a robot that has just had sex with another robot.” Lloyd Langford. Edinburgh Festival.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 12:56]
Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 13:06 - Aug 20 with 1691 views2Thomas2Bowles

Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 12:51 - Aug 20 by Juzzie

Vaping is less harmless than smoking, not harmless.

I don't want to breathe in something that's just been inhaled into, circulated around and then exhaled out of someone else's lungs (and I'm aware that we do this with normal breathing).

So, no, vaping should not be allowed anywhere that's normal smoking isn't IMO. It's just a less harmful option to tobacco.

Is it less or more harmful than drinking alcohol, to the person or others? Or in relation to other harmful things eaten, drunk or inhaled like car fumes.

Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 13:07 - Aug 20 with 1681 viewswillis1980

Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 11:08 - Aug 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Bastards!! but at least the candy floss flavored Vaper not smoke, can cover up the BO and dog breath or others, or stop those going down for a smoke every 10 mins getting you out of your seat and coming back smelling of fags. innit.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 11:17]

Gawd, last season when I sat in SAR just for a change, I found myself sat next to bloke who smelt like he had lined his coat in stinking bishop and vacherin. No amount of pot pourri was going to mask that stench.

I still used to smoke about 5yrs ago and now realise how selfish it can be, I always underestimated how bad second hand smoke was. When I go to visit friends abroad and call the missus back at home she frequently says my voice sounds like Ive been smoking, thats just from being around people that smoked like chimneys.
Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 13:42 - Aug 20 with 1629 viewsTonto

Hell no.

Some of the enhanced flavours and smells make my allegies go off and make me sneeze, and the amount of steam that some of these contraptions give off would block my view *

* I acknowldge that sometimes this could be handy, but as a general point it isnt!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 13:49 - Aug 20 with 1608 viewswombat

Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 13:42 - Aug 20 by Tonto

Hell no.

Some of the enhanced flavours and smells make my allegies go off and make me sneeze, and the amount of steam that some of these contraptions give off would block my view *

* I acknowldge that sometimes this could be handy, but as a general point it isnt!

yes I vape always make sure I don't blow a huge plume of smoke though as you don't need to , if asked when I have a quick puff in a ground I just say its an inhaler and they usually apologies and say sorry and walk away

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 13:52 - Aug 20 with 1597 viewsDannyPaddox

Billowing putrid miasma-blooms of arse-haribo. Loving some of the description in this thread. That's my offering.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 14:16]
Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 14:08 - Aug 20 with 1563 viewsJuzzie

Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 13:06 - Aug 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Is it less or more harmful than drinking alcohol, to the person or others? Or in relation to other harmful things eaten, drunk or inhaled like car fumes.

I'd imagine it is less harmful than alcohol but the question wasn't about it's relativity to other consumable substances.

Quite frankly I don't want to be breathing in other people's crap. It's just as bad as pulling up at a set of traffic lights on my motorbike only to be engulfed in a cloud of mango smoke as someone has decided to take a large toke before the lights go green.

[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 14:10]
Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 14:16 - Aug 20 with 1530 views2Thomas2Bowles

Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 14:08 - Aug 20 by Juzzie

I'd imagine it is less harmful than alcohol but the question wasn't about it's relativity to other consumable substances.

Quite frankly I don't want to be breathing in other people's crap. It's just as bad as pulling up at a set of traffic lights on my motorbike only to be engulfed in a cloud of mango smoke as someone has decided to take a large toke before the lights go green.

[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 14:10]

Just trying to gauge how offensive/ harmful it is.

Often, none/past smokers can be the most irate

Now I do think great clouds of vaper is a problem but not all vaping produces a lot of vape clouds.

So far, the main complaint is about great clouds and not liking sweeties

How about Pukka Pie or 6 pints of Guinness flavour and just a bit of vaper

Can't be any worse than what you get at a game anyway
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 14:57]

Should vaping be allowed in football (or other) stadiums on 14:18 - Aug 20 with 1524 viewsEsox_Lucius

Definitely not! and the punishment should be a season ticket for life in the Paddock with compulsory attendance.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024