Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lynch 07:41 - Oct 3 with 5659 viewsGloucs_R

Looks a completely different player this season. Looks confident and composed. Take a bow son.

Ps, no Xmas trip to dubai please!!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Lynch on 07:45 - Oct 3 with 4360 viewsHunterhoop

Still got rolled for that Reading effort that hit the post.

Still miles out of position several times against Swansea.

Still thinks he’s Franz Beckenbaeur.

Still shouts as Bidwell.

Still wins a lot in the air.

Still slow.

I think he’s the same old Lynch.
Lynch on 07:50 - Oct 3 with 4340 viewstraininvain

Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw Lynch do his best impression of Pique with a run the full length of the pitch right at the end of last night’s game!

His performances are still mixed between sublime and ridiculous. Fortunately last night was the former.
Lynch on 07:55 - Oct 3 with 4315 viewsTheChef

Lynch on 07:45 - Oct 3 by Hunterhoop

Still shouts as Bidwell.

Still slow.

Ha, quite!

Still can't believe he is one of our first choice centre backs, I'd have bombed him out ages ago.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Lynch on 07:55 - Oct 3 with 4312 viewsGloucs_R

Lynch on 07:45 - Oct 3 by Hunterhoop

Still shouts as Bidwell.

Still slow.

Nice to see the positivity juice has worn off before you drive mate

Lynch on 08:04 - Oct 3 with 4264 viewsNorthernr

He's doing ok but he still has three or four brain farts a game. Turnstile clicked into gear again last night when that guy rolled him and hit the side netting. Quite what he was doing at the end charging off into the centre forward position when we're defending a 1-0 lead I don't know.
Lynch on 08:05 - Oct 3 with 4258 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Lynch on 08:04 - Oct 3 by Northernr

He's doing ok but he still has three or four brain farts a game. Turnstile clicked into gear again last night when that guy rolled him and hit the side netting. Quite what he was doing at the end charging off into the centre forward position when we're defending a 1-0 lead I don't know.

I know, hardly the time to nutmeg someone was it!
Lynch on 08:08 - Oct 3 with 4240 viewskingsburyR

Rather enjoyed him charging forward with only a few minutes to go.

Football is about enjoyment.

Saying that, if they went down the other end and scored I'd be bring a cabbage with me to HQ on Saturday!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Lynch on 08:19 - Oct 3 with 4184 viewsGloucs_R

Well I think he's gone from absolutely terrible championship Defender, to average championship Defender this season. So that's a massive improvement in my book.

Login to get fewer ads

Lynch on 08:23 - Oct 3 with 4157 viewstoboboly

Lynch on 08:19 - Oct 3 by Gloucs_R

Well I think he's gone from absolutely terrible championship Defender, to average championship Defender this season. So that's a massive improvement in my book.

The man is a bad part of a terrible defence. Noticeable that we are far better with Leistner in than Lynch organising. The man is 15 stone of useless.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Lynch on 08:31 - Oct 3 with 4133 viewstraininvain

Lynch on 08:23 - Oct 3 by toboboly

The man is a bad part of a terrible defence. Noticeable that we are far better with Leistner in than Lynch organising. The man is 15 stone of useless.

A terrible defence with three clean sheets from the last six league games.

We seem to come unstuck against the better teams in this league but look quite comfortable against the teams near the bottom.
Lynch on 08:33 - Oct 3 with 4121 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Lynch on 08:08 - Oct 3 by kingsburyR

Rather enjoyed him charging forward with only a few minutes to go.

Football is about enjoyment.

Saying that, if they went down the other end and scored I'd be bring a cabbage with me to HQ on Saturday!

100% bang on. Much rather watch a team entertain with a couple of Bowels/Tarrabt type players than a team that grinds out dour 1-0 wins. And ironically,the teams that do try to entertain, tend to win quite often too. Not that I'm saying, in any way, shape or form, that Lynch is a Bowels/Tarrabt type of player !!!!
Lynch on 08:49 - Oct 3 with 4067 viewsHunterhoop

Lynch on 07:55 - Oct 3 by Gloucs_R

Nice to see the positivity juice has worn off before you drive mate

Ha!

To be honest, I just do not rate the bloke. I always watch the centre halves closely as it was my position (in a very poor standard, obviously), and I just think Lynch makes so many errors it’s criminal. It must be his concentration, but it’s awful. I’d love to know the goals conceded per game for matches he’s played in. I’d wager it’ll be a lot worse than Ned, Robinson, Hall, Baptiste or Bidwell.

That shot that hits the post goes in, we’ll all on here asking why Lynch allowed a forward to roll him in the box again. The fact it didn’t go in does not make the defending any better.

Most centre halves have an error a game in them at this level. Onouha did. Robinson did. Bidwell does. Usually it’s positioning or a dreadful pass. Sometimes they result in goals; sometimes they don’t. Lynch has 3-4 a game.
Lynch on 09:17 - Oct 3 with 3984 viewscaliforniahoop

Transformation is incredible
Lynch on 09:45 - Oct 3 with 3898 viewsDesertBoot

If only he could forget about the Burj al Arab for the entire ninety minutes, he'd be less of a liability.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Lynch on 10:02 - Oct 3 with 3832 viewssimmo

Overrated, no more so than by himself. When he concentrates on heading, kicking and doing purely the basics, he's not too bad. He's got a fairly nice forward pass on occasion and he'll ping it to feet of Eze/Luongo, but there's not point trying to be some ball playing CB if you get turned twice a game.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Lynch on 10:21 - Oct 3 with 3761 viewsstevenagehoop

Lynch on 07:55 - Oct 3 by TheChef

Ha, quite!

Still can't believe he is one of our first choice centre backs, I'd have bombed him out ages ago.

Think if I played along Bidwell that would be the least of my actions😏

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Lynch on 10:31 - Oct 3 with 3729 viewsbosh67

The thing at the end of the game was like watching an over excited puppy charging about with a ball. It was mad but quite entertaining.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lynch on 10:39 - Oct 3 with 3707 viewsqprd

putting the goal aside, I actually thought leistner was the better of the two yesterday defensively

steady performance, handled everything in the air and coming into the box
Lynch on 11:19 - Oct 3 with 3605 viewspaulparker

He isn’t very good hence why we have conceded so many goals, Reading were god awful let’s see how he does against a decent team in derby at the weekend

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Lynch on 11:48 - Oct 3 with 3509 viewsMick_S

Lynch on 11:19 - Oct 3 by paulparker

He isn’t very good hence why we have conceded so many goals, Reading were god awful let’s see how he does against a decent team in derby at the weekend

Don't forget it's Paul Lampard's Derby so it's looking good.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Lynch on 11:50 - Oct 3 with 3498 viewsonlyrinmoray

As much as I enjoyed our win it was a terrible game of football Its good to see there are worse teams than us that's two Ive seen along with Millwall I don't understand how Preston are down at the bottom last nights performance at Villa proves that.

Still a long way to go IMO
Lynch on 11:50 - Oct 3 with 3498 viewsDannyPaddox

Lynch & Leistner. Bad cop. Bad cop.
Lynch on 12:12 - Oct 3 with 3449 viewsbeanofire1

I'll look a whole lot more favourably on Mr Lynch, if he plays the full quota over Xmas and the New Year.

'I knw I ain't doing much........but doing nothing means a lot to me.'

Lynch on 16:33 - Oct 3 with 3267 viewsderbyhoop

Lynch on 07:55 - Oct 3 by TheChef

Ha, quite!

To be replaced by whom?

Repeat after me - we're skint!!!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Lynch on 16:43 - Oct 3 with 3254 viewsTheChef

Lynch on 16:33 - Oct 3 by derbyhoop

To be replaced by whom?

Repeat after me - we're skint!!!

Play Baptiste and Leistner and only play Lynch if the Under 9s are unavailable.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024