Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview 14:29 - Mar 5 with 3045 viewsNorthernr

Lovely interview with Tommy Smith here from Ron, turns out he didn't like Mark Hughes either shock.

Massively grateful to Ron for letting us host these on LFW, this is a great read.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/49847
Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview on 17:09 - Mar 5 with 2711 viewsSnipper

Great interview. Really enjoyed that.
Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview on 17:38 - Mar 5 with 2650 viewsdaveB

Great interview, Mark Hughes really was an arse
Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview on 18:40 - Mar 5 with 2543 viewsrsonist

"I always felt I would get back in to the team regularly once he had a chance to look at the new boys, I looked at the new signings that came in and thought ‘you know what I'll get back in the team here’."
Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview on 20:56 - Mar 5 with 2342 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Training at 9:30 then again at 17:30, well done Sparky, the salaries of those you were trying to out were miniscule to the money going out by the barrow load you spunked on wasters on the Joorabachian pension fund.
Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview on 21:07 - Mar 5 with 2321 viewsSydneyRs

Basically confirming that Hughes is a c**t without actually using the word. Very good interview.
Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview on 07:58 - Mar 6 with 2054 viewsRs_Holy

Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview on 21:07 - Mar 5 by SydneyRs

Basically confirming that Hughes is a c**t without actually using the word. Very good interview.

Are former managers ever invited into the the 'Forever R's' thing??? I think when Neil Warnock has left Cardiff he should be invited into the the forever R's club!
Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview on 09:33 - Mar 6 with 1981 viewswestberksr

always seemed like a genuine pro & decent guy

doesn't go down in my opinion for thinking that Hughes was a grade A See You Next Tuesday.
Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview on 13:18 - Mar 6 with 1763 viewsR_from_afar

Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview on 20:56 - Mar 5 by WrightUp5hit___

Training at 9:30 then again at 17:30, well done Sparky, the salaries of those you were trying to out were miniscule to the money going out by the barrow load you spunked on wasters on the Joorabachian pension fund.

That is terrible and speaks volumes for Hughesless' character. A conceited, arrogant, talentless blight on our club. A bit like dry rot, but with a meticulously knotted tie.

File under b3ll end.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview on 13:29 - Mar 6 with 1749 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent interview, as ever. So smooth.

Hughes, eh?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview on 13:51 - Mar 6 with 1720 viewsridethewave

Fantastic interview, thanks. What a lovely guy. I would have liked Tommy to be grilled a bit more on Hughes, seems we never really hear the full story and former players always seem reluctant to give any real details.
Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview on 15:54 - Mar 6 with 1629 viewsSnipper

I hate Hughes with a passion.

Even if they’re showing old clips from years ago, and they show him, I’m hating him.

The man is a grade A cùnt.
Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview on 18:58 - Mar 6 with 1527 viewsted_hendrix

I wish all the best to Tommy Smith who sounds like a grade A decent bloke.

I wish a life of pain and financial misery on hughes who is a grade A disgustingly filthy handkerchief.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview on 14:24 - Mar 7 with 1102 viewslondonscottish

Great interview, good player, good pro, likeable fellah.

My favourite bit on the run up to his reluctant move to Cardiff.

"At the time QPR brought in a guy called Mike Rigg. I'm still at a loss to tell you what his job was but I think basically it was to deal with anything Mark didn't want to."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Tommy Smith on Warnock, Hughes and that promotion campaign - Interview on 16:21 - Mar 7 with 1035 viewsonlyrinmoray

Thanks for that always liked Tommy 100% professional. Hope his new property business goes well. I was at the Everton game and before the game a guy from Winkball asked me a few questions re the game. One was who did I think the matchwinner would be ? Randomly I said I thought it would be Tommy.. went up to the guy after the game and said " told you so "

Ive a signed photo on my "den" wall of Tommy celebrating the goal and Phil Neville with his arms on his head. It was the first game after TFs takeover I was full of optimism... silly me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024