Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Betteche 19:56 - Jun 21 with 1675 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Anyone know anything about him?

Betteche on 20:34 - Jun 21 with 1596 viewsaston_hoop

He knows a bit about himself

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-23s-news/u23s-in-profile-faysal-bettache/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Betteche on 22:01 - Jun 21 with 1441 viewsDannyPaddox

I was at an FA Youth Cup game last season (maybe the season before), chatting with some of the U23 players at half-time. I asked them who they thought from their peers was most likely to make it into the first team. They pointed over to another in their group and said Faisal’s been told he’d definitely make the first team if he decides to stay. Which sort of suggests he had options.
Betteche on 22:04 - Jun 21 with 1430 viewspaulparker

Betteche on 20:34 - Jun 21 by aston_hoop

He knows a bit about himself

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-23s-news/u23s-in-profile-faysal-bettache/

I remember when the answers to these questions would be

Only fools and horses
Steak and chips
Magaluf

Football has come a long way

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Betteche on 22:18 - Jun 21 with 1394 viewsBoston

Bettache - so the club are going to continue their association with gambling I see.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Betteche on 10:22 - Jun 22 with 1089 viewsqueensparker

Looked v decent in one of the cup games last year. Looks like a similar kind of player to Chair - small, fast, skilful
Betteche on 10:32 - Jun 22 with 1059 viewsWestbourneR

Betteche on 10:22 - Jun 22 by queensparker

Looked v decent in one of the cup games last year. Looks like a similar kind of player to Chair - small, fast, skilful

Yeah he came on against Rovers and looked really sharp and exciting. A fast super pacey technical winger with loads of tricks and flicks. Looked a real athlete. My guess it that the challenge is to turn him into a productive player in team - how to turn the pure talent into goals and assists.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024