Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Ramsey video/podcast interview 19:12 - Aug 27 with 1806 viewsBenSummer

Sat down with Ramsey for R Generation, really impressive guy.
Chris Ramsey video/podcast interview on 11:28 - Aug 30 with 1588 viewsfrancisbowles

Just got around to reading this Ben, had to search on youtube for it as link broken for me.

Well done on getting Chris and a good insight to this remarkable man.
Chris Ramsey video/podcast interview on 13:50 - Aug 30 with 1435 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chris Ramsey video/podcast interview on 14:01 - Aug 30 with 1415 viewsLeedsR

Chris Ramsey video/podcast interview on 13:50 - Aug 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Beat me to it Brian!!

Well worth a viewing. Really can’t overstate Chris Ramsey’s importance and influence in the successful and promising development of the youth and U23 players. You can really see the clear vision he has, and also the appreciation of the time and investment necessary to nurture the players into getting to have a chance in the first team. We as a club can’t afford to just buy in players etc.

Loved the point he made about training the players to be adaptable to various playing styles in order to be able to make it.

Great interview and questions lads. Loved that you gave him free rein to answer. There are those interviewers who like to interrupt too often and hardly let the interviewee finish their answers, but you guys let him speak and in doing so he revealed some really insightful points. Looking forward to the next interview!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2020 14:03]
Chris Ramsey video/podcast interview on 14:17 - Aug 30 with 1370 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Quality interview. Great questions and, as Leeds says, plenty time given to Ramsey to answer fully and comfortably. Well done.

Ramsey is a gift to this club.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chris Ramsey video/podcast interview on 14:44 - Aug 30 with 1347 viewsbosh67

We're very lucky to have Chris and also the role he's playing. Gives us hope for the future if we can keep hold of him over some years ahead.

The only thing that made me smile was that he said that they tend to focus on the strengths of players rather than the weaknesses. That made me smile because I immediately thought...

Strength - Attacking.
Weakness - Defending.

You can see on a regular basis that we don't worry too much about the weakness.

On a more serious note, great podcast by those two lads and great contribution from Chris.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chris Ramsey video/podcast interview on 14:59 - Aug 30 with 1324 viewsLeedsR

Good point Bosh, maybe we need to recruit more players whose strengths are, well, defending!! (Although I’m sure they’ve thought of that, I hope!)
[Post edited 30 Aug 2020 15:00]
Chris Ramsey video/podcast interview on 03:43 - Aug 31 with 1166 viewstimcocking

Well done lads.

And well done for rescuing them by actually putting the interview up so we could watch it Brian!

Every time i see Chris Ramsey, it makes me angry he was forced out due to 'lack of experience'. Beyond ridiculous. I hope he realises how much we think of him and how at least some of us knew how farcical that was at the time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024