Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very QPR indeed? Preview 18:37 - Dec 18 with 1823 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/53726
Very QPR indeed? Preview on 19:46 - Dec 18 with 1691 viewsNottsQPR

Thanks for getting the Marco Ramkilde spot in there Clive👍🏻.

Genuine question, do people think the board will be done with Warbs if we lose tomorrow?
Very QPR indeed? Preview on 21:03 - Dec 18 with 1592 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I loved the last word.

I have only one gripe with the club of my life - as a fanbase we feel sorry for ourselves. We're tragically weak. I liked that you went that way, and then punctured it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Very QPR indeed? Preview on 23:13 - Dec 18 with 1415 viewsbosh67

The inevitable result is Wycombe something QPR 0 and I would put 90% of the money I don't have on that but then just occasionally we do something we don't ..... Ohhhhh flying pig..... er... expect.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Very QPR indeed? Preview on 00:20 - Dec 19 with 1352 viewsHunterhoop

As you most of you know, I’m wavering on MW and the overall approach this year, BUT, I tomorrow I want him to play the balliest ball playing side we have (no Cameron, no Kane, no Wallace, Chair at 10) and back ourselves to go out there and play Wycombe off the park. Even if we put just 45 mins like Bristol City, Watford, Bournemouth, etc, we will put 4 past this lot.

If MW is truly committed to his style, he’s goes out tomorrow and doubles down. We could have 75% possession and 20 shots.

If he wobbled and we go half way house, I fear for us. I don’t think we’ll beat Wycombe in a true arm wrestle because we simply don’t have the squad. Dickie surely can’t do it on his own and someone like Cameron will play into their game. He’ll lose out physically anyway, whilst also giving them the ball to counter lots.

Go balls out, win 4-2.
Very QPR indeed? Preview on 01:07 - Dec 19 with 1323 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Great preview I actually feel like we could win this game now .
I keep asking if that re-occurring train picture is real or photoshopped because that alone is worth clicking on the article .
I actually thought Willock was good in the second half Tuesday and gave a lot of energy and drive to us .
Very QPR indeed? Preview on 10:26 - Dec 19 with 1045 viewsNorthernr

Very QPR indeed? Preview on 01:07 - Dec 19 by CLAREMAN1995

Great preview I actually feel like we could win this game now .
I keep asking if that re-occurring train picture is real or photoshopped because that alone is worth clicking on the article .
I actually thought Willock was good in the second half Tuesday and gave a lot of energy and drive to us .

We basically just do a Google image search for "crowded train" whenever Nottingham Forest are away. If Mrs Brown's Boys counts as comedy I don't see why we should work any harder than that at it.
Very QPR indeed? Preview on 12:57 - Dec 19 with 899 viewsSuperhoop83

Very QPR indeed? Preview on 10:26 - Dec 19 by Northernr

We basically just do a Google image search for "crowded train" whenever Nottingham Forest are away. If Mrs Brown's Boys counts as comedy I don't see why we should work any harder than that at it.

"If Mrs Brown's Boys counts as comedy..."

It doesn't.

Keep the train pictures coming though.

Suffering since 1978.

Very QPR indeed? Preview on 19:26 - Dec 19 with 655 viewspaulparker

Very QPR indeed? Preview on 00:20 - Dec 19 by Hunterhoop

As you most of you know, I’m wavering on MW and the overall approach this year, BUT, I tomorrow I want him to play the balliest ball playing side we have (no Cameron, no Kane, no Wallace, Chair at 10) and back ourselves to go out there and play Wycombe off the park. Even if we put just 45 mins like Bristol City, Watford, Bournemouth, etc, we will put 4 past this lot.

If MW is truly committed to his style, he’s goes out tomorrow and doubles down. We could have 75% possession and 20 shots.

If he wobbled and we go half way house, I fear for us. I don’t think we’ll beat Wycombe in a true arm wrestle because we simply don’t have the squad. Dickie surely can’t do it on his own and someone like Cameron will play into their game. He’ll lose out physically anyway, whilst also giving them the ball to counter lots.

Go balls out, win 4-2.

Well that didn’t happen

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Very QPR indeed? Preview on 22:44 - Dec 19 with 551 viewsHunterhoop

Very QPR indeed? Preview on 19:26 - Dec 19 by paulparker

Well that didn’t happen

No. Sadly not.

He picked a conservative side who played dreadfully and were dominated in an arm wrestle by Wycombe.

We’re now playing badly and not collecting points, rather than playing well and not collecting them. Clear backwards steps. I don’t think you can leave this until after Jan to make a decision.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024