Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview 10:52 - Feb 26 with 1231 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54345
Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 11:01 - Feb 26 with 1192 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I love these previews. They give a real insight into the club and the team we're facing, and they give perspective on us, I feel.

This one is grim, though. Ingmar Bergman grim. I feel for them, though I've never been a fan since their hooligan days.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 11:05 - Feb 26 with 1174 viewsNorthernr

Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 11:01 - Feb 26 by BrianMcCarthy

I love these previews. They give a real insight into the club and the team we're facing, and they give perspective on us, I feel.

This one is grim, though. Ingmar Bergman grim. I feel for them, though I've never been a fan since their hooligan days.

Matt's a great lad, we've had many a loooooooong night in the Crown with his mates.
Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 11:09 - Feb 26 with 1166 viewstoboboly

Echo what Brian says, normally a good read and gives a different perspective. Unless it is Brentford and they have their heads up their arses.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 11:16 - Feb 26 with 1152 viewsMrSheen

I wish we had a player called Odin Bailey. I'm guessing he isn't the son of Dennis.
Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 11:22 - Feb 26 with 1135 viewsMick_S

Interesting regarding Paul Cook - I believe he has family in the Midlands.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 11:30 - Feb 26 with 1106 viewssimmo

Another club facing massive turnover and wage issues whilst facing relegation, shortly after a Barry Redchapp stint.

Anybody spotting the pattern yet?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 11:52 - Feb 26 with 1062 viewsRBlock

Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 11:05 - Feb 26 by Northernr

Matt's a great lad, we've had many a loooooooong night in the Crown with his mates.

How's that new coat?
Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 11:53 - Feb 26 with 1058 viewsNorthernr

Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 11:52 - Feb 26 by RBlock

How's that new coat?

I was fcking fuming about that.
Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 11:56 - Feb 26 with 1043 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 11:30 - Feb 26 by simmo

Another club facing massive turnover and wage issues whilst facing relegation, shortly after a Barry Redchapp stint.

Anybody spotting the pattern yet?

Albert Square will face similar turmoil and turnover soon.

Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 12:12 - Feb 26 with 1008 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 11:05 - Feb 26 by Northernr

Ya, you've mentioned that before, true. I do feel for him. We've all been in that unhappy place (no, not Birmingham, stop it).

Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 13:56 - Feb 26 with 845 viewsrsonist

I'm sure Harper's a very good prospect but showing Kieftenbeld the door in the position they're in looked a shocker from the outside.
Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 14:01 - Feb 26 with 827 viewsE1Hoop

Always a really good read and I like the transfer in/outs section. First time I have seen an out to East Bengal, or is that a wind up?
Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 14:29 - Feb 26 with 759 viewsMaggsinho

Birmingham flirting with disaster again - Interview on 11:22 - Feb 26 by Mick_S

Interesting regarding Paul Cook - I believe he has family in the Midlands.

He’s going to be manager of Ipswich as part of a takeover apparently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024