Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bhatia interview on the process of appointing Beale 14:02 - Jun 4 with 2421 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/bhatia-interview-040622/

He's such a good lad, is Bhatia. I am sure he is a tough businessman, but he always comes across as being a huge fan first.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bhatia interview on the process of appointing Beale on 14:09 - Jun 4 with 2378 viewsnix

He comes across so well. Rarely a misplaced word or thought. Understands the fans, even when we're being awkward. Considered, charming, insightful: such a good liaison man between the Board and the fans.
Bhatia interview on the process of appointing Beale on 14:19 - Jun 4 with 2327 viewsSnipper

When we played Man Utd in the League Cup game at Old Trafford, I put £2 on us to win 4-1. I bumped into Amit on the concourse in the away end and showed him my bet.
He laughed and said, ‘if that comes in, I’ll pay you double.’
Bhatia interview on the process of appointing Beale on 16:55 - Jun 4 with 2056 viewsjc_hoops

Bhatia interview on the process of appointing Beale on 14:19 - Jun 4 by Snipper

When we played Man Utd in the League Cup game at Old Trafford, I put £2 on us to win 4-1. I bumped into Amit on the concourse in the away end and showed him my bet.
He laughed and said, ‘if that comes in, I’ll pay you double.’

Sorry, but what does that add to this apart from the fact that maybe he dont do betting lol
Bhatia interview on the process of appointing Beale on 17:05 - Jun 4 with 2020 viewsdmm

It's difficult not to like Bhatia. He's always positive and has stuck around for a long time, even if as Mittal's man. However, I always find him rather platitudinous, that is he says little that is meaningful or informative.

Perhaps he's a great chairman. Who knows?
Bhatia interview on the process of appointing Beale on 17:38 - Jun 4 with 1934 viewsPunteR

Something tells me they are quite pleased with themselves with the appointment.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Bhatia interview on the process of appointing Beale on 14:22 - Jun 5 with 1350 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bhatia interview on the process of appointing Beale on 17:38 - Jun 4 by PunteR

Something tells me they are quite pleased with themselves with the appointment.

For years people have been calling for an end to ‘Les’s mates’ appointments and more transparency.

This is what that process looks like.
Bhatia interview on the process of appointing Beale on 15:02 - Jun 5 with 1296 viewsPunteR

Bhatia interview on the process of appointing Beale on 14:22 - Jun 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

For years people have been calling for an end to ‘Les’s mates’ appointments and more transparency.

This is what that process looks like.

We've made some terrible appointments. Regardless of a process Warburton was a good appointment .
Hopefully this works out. Looks good to me.
They were under the spotlight and being criticised more since sacking the popular Warburton so don't blame them for the recent interviews.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024