Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In depth analysis of the game from SE Laaaandun 11:05 - Mar 18 with 1565 viewsqprxtc

You need to pick up some pointers here Clive. Sort it aht.
In depth analysis of the game from SE Laaaandun on 11:15 - Mar 18 with 1502 views2Thomas2Bowles

I wonder where I can get that wallpaper?

I may keep that to do parody's
[Post edited 18 Mar 2021 11:21]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

In depth analysis of the game from SE Laaaandun on 11:15 - Mar 18 with 1513 viewsBklynRanger

I do like that wallpaper. Might log in and ask him where he got it.
In depth analysis of the game from SE Laaaandun on 11:22 - Mar 18 with 1473 viewsnix

'Stripy Nigels' he does have a way with words 🤣
In depth analysis of the game from SE Laaaandun on 11:24 - Mar 18 with 1463 viewsBklynRanger

In depth analysis of the game from SE Laaaandun on 11:15 - Mar 18 by BklynRanger

"Awright Glen, quick correction mate it was that big Dutch kunt Dulux or something for the fird. Dykes ain't a poof either mate he's got a kid with a right sort he stole of some sweaty kunt. Only fcukin scoring he does to be fair LOL!!! laters son.

On another related matter can you advise 2T2B on the provenance of that truly delightful wallpaper? It can't be Laura Ashley surely? Wonderful stuff. Many thanks in advaauunce. "
In depth analysis of the game from SE Laaaandun on 11:26 - Mar 18 with 1448 viewsMick_S

In depth analysis of the game from SE Laaaandun on 11:15 - Mar 18 by BklynRanger

What do you reckon - paste the wall (ha ha ha) or paste the paper?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

In depth analysis of the game from SE Laaaandun on 11:27 - Mar 18 with 1431 viewsBostonR

Lockdown has impacted some folks in a bad way! That wallpaper would drive me bonkers.
In depth analysis of the game from SE Laaaandun on 11:27 - Mar 18 with 1429 viewsKonk

I bet he carries on like that all game, every fuc king week. He somehow manages to be angry and soporific at the same time. Not easy.

As for the wallpaper - it was like he was filming on location in a jungle or something. Each to their own, but even looking at it on a laptop made me feel a bit sweaty/clammy. Humid wallpaper. Bet he's got cuddly toy toucans and jaguars dotted about the place. Who turns their front room into a Rain Forest cafe?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

In depth analysis of the game from SE Laaaandun on 11:28 - Mar 18 with 1418 viewsPhildo

a technical masterclass - they should get him in at training
Login to get fewer ads

In depth analysis of the game from SE Laaaandun on 11:44 - Mar 18 with 1358 viewsMick_S

Video gone.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

In depth analysis of the game from SE Laaaandun on 12:09 - Mar 18 with 1254 viewslongbottom

Shame. I was looking forward to reading that.
In depth analysis of the game from SE Laaaandun on 12:14 - Mar 18 with 1220 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Brilliant.

I love how he talks directly to every player and calls them by name.
Because they all watch this, naturally.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

In depth analysis of the game from SE Laaaandun on 12:36 - Mar 18 with 1134 viewsFrankRightguard

Comes up as a private link now unfortunately. Was going to watch that over luncheon.
In depth analysis of the game from SE Laaaandun on 12:57 - Mar 18 with 1068 viewsKonk

You haven't missed much. A bloke who looked like Al Murray in a Ralph Lauren polo shirt...

...sitting in front of some mad fu cking tropical rain forest wallpaper that made his 3 bedroom semi in Sidcup look like a Rain Forest Cafe.

Rowett's shi t, the players are sh it, QPR are stripy Nigels, and he wished he could jump into his wallpaper and go to Narnia (he actually said that). He'd had a sh it day (didn't elaborate) and Millwall losing was the icing on the cake. He was angry, but it was pretty low energy anger. More extreme disappointment, than anger. Probably a lovely bloke, I just wouldn't wanna sit near him or spend too much time in his front room.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024