Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! 21:25 - Apr 19 with 2036 viewsEastbourneHoop

Hi guys, floated around in background for years but prompted into action today, so a big HELLO. I was having a look at Now TV for something to watch and I found some stuff called "Bonus streams" that seem to be saying that you can watch tomorrow's game (or the other Champ games if you are of that bent) for free if you have an account?
I only stumbled on it so heads-up to any Rs Now TV users....

I apologise if this is already a thread elsewhere but couldn't see one.....
Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 21:30 - Apr 19 with 2014 viewsBucksRanger

Confirmed - bonus stream starting 6:55pm tomorrow. Many thanks EastbourneHoop.
Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 22:37 - Apr 19 with 1873 viewsOldPedro

Also on Sky red button for any Sky subscribers

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 23:12 - Apr 19 with 1783 viewsenfieldargh

Id rather pay a tenner to the club provided they get the full net price before vat

Still unsure if when we pay £10 for an away game does the money go to qpr or to the home team

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 23:18 - Apr 19 with 1770 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 23:12 - Apr 19 by enfieldargh

Id rather pay a tenner to the club provided they get the full net price before vat

Still unsure if when we pay £10 for an away game does the money go to qpr or to the home team

If it's bought off the Rangers site, Rangers get the money, Enfield.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 23:19 - Apr 19 with 1770 viewsenfieldargh

Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 23:18 - Apr 19 by BrianMcCarthy

If it's bought off the Rangers site, Rangers get the money, Enfield.

Happy to give the club my money

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 06:09 - Apr 20 with 1655 viewsnix

Welcome to posting Eastbourne. You've shown great restraint not to reply to anything over the years. Sometimes I just HAVE to!!!

Favourite cheese?

Lovely town by the way. Favourite pub? I like the Crown and Anchor. Very good food and excellent Karaoke night.
Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 06:53 - Apr 20 with 1620 viewsdistortR

Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 06:09 - Apr 20 by nix

Welcome to posting Eastbourne. You've shown great restraint not to reply to anything over the years. Sometimes I just HAVE to!!!

Favourite cheese?

Lovely town by the way. Favourite pub? I like the Crown and Anchor. Very good food and excellent Karaoke night.

"excellent karaoke night"

That is the best definition of an oxymoron I've seen yet!
Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 08:40 - Apr 20 with 1541 viewsfrancisbowles

Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 23:19 - Apr 19 by enfieldargh

Happy to give the club my money

If you're a season ticket holder, £10 will be deducted whether you watch the stream of not. Happy for the club to get the money.
Login to get fewer ads

Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 10:53 - Apr 20 with 1422 viewsEastbourneHoop

Hi nix, not sure how these icons work but hope this displays correctly....bit of a social media innocent, me! I will be posting more often, hopefully more for good reasons than bad.
It is a lovely town, I’m actually just north of beastiebourne in Willingdon, two great pubs there the Wheatsheaf and the Red Lion, Harvey’s Best (slurp) Bitter.
Where abouts are you, anywhere in the area?
Oh, the cheese: truffle brie
Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 11:45 - Apr 20 with 1350 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Welcome aboard, Eastbourne.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 13:22 - Apr 20 with 1240 viewsnix

Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 10:53 - Apr 20 by EastbourneHoop

Hi nix, not sure how these icons work but hope this displays correctly....bit of a social media innocent, me! I will be posting more often, hopefully more for good reasons than bad.
It is a lovely town, I’m actually just north of beastiebourne in Willingdon, two great pubs there the Wheatsheaf and the Red Lion, Harvey’s Best (slurp) Bitter.
Where abouts are you, anywhere in the area?
Oh, the cheese: truffle brie

Not from there Eastbourne but my in-laws live in Bexhill, so we tend to stay in Eastbourne when we go down.

Never tried truffle Brie but it sounds delicious!
Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 18:51 - Apr 20 with 1051 viewshooper1957

Does this match count as part of the season ticket deal or will we have to pay to view it
Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 18:58 - Apr 20 with 1026 viewsBucksRanger

Bonus stream isn't free. You need to have Sky Sports channel.
Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 19:11 - Apr 20 with 977 viewsEastbourneHoop

Gah!!! Sorry guys, my misinterpretation.
Match tomorrow - free on Now TV tomorrow - I think! on 19:15 - Apr 20 with 967 viewsBucksRanger

Not your fault Eastbourne, it was the way they phrased it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024