Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SKY CHANGING GAME DATES 12:09 - Aug 15 with 2020 viewsmurf

Can anyone advise when/how Sky stop ballsing up match dates? The N.I crowd here are trying to book some games. Obviously we have flights etc involved. Thanks in advance.
SKY CHANGING GAME DATES on 12:11 - Aug 15 with 2004 viewsstowmarketrange

They don’t tend to change our fixtures in June and July.Any other time is a lottery.
SKY CHANGING GAME DATES on 13:23 - Aug 15 with 1824 viewsPinnerPaul

When they stop paying the money and half, at least, the clubs go bust!
SKY CHANGING GAME DATES on 14:02 - Aug 15 with 1754 viewsstowmarketrange

The fulham games will get moved as we’re the only west London derby in the championship,and a few games against the top sides will too,but it all depends on whether we stay up towards the top of the table.
SKY CHANGING GAME DATES on 14:19 - Aug 15 with 1719 viewsDavieQPR

Normally if there is a lot of travelling to do it's not on Sky. If it is an easy ground to get too then that is different.
SKY CHANGING GAME DATES on 15:30 - Aug 15 with 1584 viewsmurf

SKY CHANGING GAME DATES on 14:19 - Aug 15 by DavieQPR

Normally if there is a lot of travelling to do it's not on Sky. If it is an easy ground to get too then that is different.

Answer of the day. We're looking at aways up north anyway.
Cheers folks
SKY CHANGING GAME DATES on 15:51 - Aug 15 with 1547 viewsgolborne

SKY CHANGING GAME DATES on 15:30 - Aug 15 by murf

Answer of the day. We're looking at aways up north anyway.
Cheers folks

Providing the Prem are in full flow, I’d have said do your overnight stay (if doing one of course) on the Friday. Most will get moved to either Friday evening, or sat am. Although, there was an 8pm game last night for some stupid reason, so might be worth seeing if that’s happening in the coming weeks, too. We get any of those in the winter and I might not make it further than the flock.
SKY CHANGING GAME DATES on 16:46 - Aug 15 with 1474 viewsmikeygunn

Looks like Sky have picked all TV games up till the end of September. They have already done Prem games so only a matter of time till they do ours. Hoping Posh won’t get moved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024