Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loan Rangers 15:01 - Aug 21 with 1670 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Masterson and Bettache both starting today. I’m surprised that both their loan deals didn’t start after the Oxford game as it could have taken a bit of pressure off playing first teamers in that fixture. Still, hope they do well, especially Masterson whose career has just not got off the ground yet.
Loan Rangers on 15:04 - Aug 21 with 1641 viewsJuzzie

Maybe the clubs they are going to didn’t want them cup tied,
Loan Rangers on 14:46 - Aug 22 with 1369 viewsfrancisbowles

Loan Rangers on 15:04 - Aug 21 by Juzzie

Maybe the clubs they are going to didn’t want them cup tied,

Both clubs still in the competition, I think, but Bettache is already cup tied having played 83 mins against Orient. Masterson was an unused sub so should be ok for Cambridge.
Loan Rangers on 20:52 - Aug 22 with 1252 viewsderbyhoop

Mac Bonne scored twice for Ipswich. They still can't buy a win, though.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Loan Rangers on 07:11 - Aug 23 with 1035 viewsozranger

Loan Rangers on 14:46 - Aug 22 by francisbowles

Both clubs still in the competition, I think, but Bettache is already cup tied having played 83 mins against Orient. Masterson was an unused sub so should be ok for Cambridge.

And Cambridge have a trip to the Den tomorrow evening. That should be fun for Masterson.
Loan Rangers on 12:00 - Aug 23 with 857 viewstoboboly

Loan Rangers on 07:11 - Aug 23 by ozranger

And Cambridge have a trip to the Den tomorrow evening. That should be fun for Masterson.

Cambridge supporting mate said Masterson was solid against Burton. Fingers crossed he stays fit and gets the minutes he needs.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024