Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great second half by us. 21:43 - Sep 14 with 1693 viewsqpr_1968

there keeper being the massive difference.
they were under pressure as soon as albert and gray came on.
well played the r;s.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Great second half by us. on 23:24 - Sep 14 with 1380 viewsT_Block

Agreed Just hope the moaners will not get on players backs
Great second half by us. on 23:25 - Sep 14 with 1373 viewsBenny_the_Ball

That's 2 matches in succession that Adomah and Gray have changed the game. Have they done enough to earn a start on Saturday?
Great second half by us. on 00:53 - Sep 15 with 1272 viewsSydneyRs

Great second half by us. on 23:25 - Sep 14 by Benny_the_Ball

That's 2 matches in succession that Adomah and Gray have changed the game. Have they done enough to earn a start on Saturday?

Warbs seems to think the early part of games is too intense for Adomah and he's more effective off the bench when things open up a bit. I'd tend to agree.

Gray is a different matter, but he's probably not fully match fit just yet.

Still a lot to like this season given I don't think we've been near our best yet.
Great second half by us. on 07:22 - Sep 15 with 1045 viewsnix

Great second half by us. on 00:53 - Sep 15 by SydneyRs

Warbs seems to think the early part of games is too intense for Adomah and he's more effective off the bench when things open up a bit. I'd tend to agree.

Gray is a different matter, but he's probably not fully match fit just yet.

Still a lot to like this season given I don't think we've been near our best yet.

I agree with all of this. We haven't been at the levels of the end of last season and yet still played well in patches and shown magnificent spirit. The international break didn't help in that Chair and Dykes still look tired from it.

Maybe yesterday came too early for Gray, fitness wise, as Warbs likes to coddle the fast players when not entirely fit as they pull muscles so easily..
Great second half by us. on 14:57 - Sep 15 with 776 viewsPhilmyRs

Great second half by us. on 23:25 - Sep 14 by Benny_the_Ball

Funny, I thought Adomah was really poor when he came on, although slightly better than Kakay had performed and did at least put that ball in for Gray in the last seconds. Simply by being hungry and keen to run in behind Gray improved us but didn't do too much whilst on the park.

Overall, a few tactical tweaks, change in mindset and players showing more fight were the biggest factors in the turnaround for me, not so much the subs although I'd agree they improved the energy and comittment levels.
Great second half by us. on 15:03 - Sep 15 with 764 viewsgazza1

My opinion....Gray will start on Saturday either alone up front or with a second front runner.

Albert was very average when he came on, no better than Kakay. How things change in such a short short period from when introduced at Reading when he done very well indeed.
Great second half by us. on 16:36 - Sep 15 with 682 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

I loved Gray's attitude - really frustrated with himself not to score with the chances he had. Bodes well for the season, and once he gets match fir will get a fair few goals for sure.
Great second half by us. on 16:55 - Sep 15 with 649 viewsWatfordR

Great second half by us. on 07:22 - Sep 15 by nix

I agree with all of this. We haven't been at the levels of the end of last season and yet still played well in patches and shown magnificent spirit. The international break didn't help in that Chair and Dykes still look tired from it.

Maybe yesterday came too early for Gray, fitness wise, as Warbs likes to coddle the fast players when not entirely fit as they pull muscles so easily..

Yeah I feel that we haven't hit our stride at all really this season. Several players only firing in fits and starts, so to have collected the points we have is very encouraging.

Provided we don't lose any key players to long term injury, we'll get better as the season goes on I feel. And I'll be surprised if Gray doesn't play a pivotal role, he's going to provide a little more space for Chair and Willock to operate in.
Login to get fewer ads

Great second half by us. on 17:14 - Sep 15 with 619 viewsWestonsuperR

I was at the match yesterday so got to see Gray close up, he looked really big and not particularly quick, don’t I know if that is his usual body shape but definitely looked to me liked he needed to shed a few pounds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024