Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The horror of the prediction league 17:35 - Nov 5 with 1267 viewsAntti_Heinola

Does anyone else have horrors on the prediction league? Season before last I almost won it, I'm not sure how, I just had clarity in the second half of the season, but now I'm a mess. I keep thinking if I predict a win, I'll jinx us (this appears to be true), but if I predict us to lose every week I look disloyal and overly negative. If I predict a draw, I'm just wrong. It's awful. I'm circling the drain here.

Bare bones.

The horror of the prediction league on 18:03 - Nov 5 with 1232 viewsMick_S

Mate, I can’t be modest - I’m the magnificent reigning champion, but it’s not happening this season. Absolutely shocking, so far. I feel it’s like the second book or album; there’s a rather large block. If anyone wants to follow me, I’ve gone for a 4- 5 away win tomorrow in the glorious sunshine.

Good luck to you all.

Edit: Dieng first goal scorer.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2021 18:04]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The horror of the prediction league on 19:22 - Nov 5 with 1150 viewsOldPedro

I'm having a nightmare this season - I also seem to jinx us if I predict a win. My record so far is 14 results predicted, 0 results, 0 bonus, 0 goals, 2 outcomes - total points 2

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

The horror of the prediction league on 20:23 - Nov 5 with 1077 viewsWren67

Mid-table mediocrity for me. I find it difficulty to predict a loss so at worst I would plum for a
draw.
Am admiring these people who are already way up with 30+ points
The horror of the prediction league on 21:07 - Nov 5 with 1039 viewsderbyhoop

Dreadful start but now doing OK. Results + outccomes I'm 8/16. Mind you, I fancied us for a 2-2 at Fulham..

Went to the Forest game where the only saving grace from the 91st minute equaliser was the 7 point haul, for 1-1 draw with Dykes to score.
Then topped it up with Gray as the 1st scorer on Wednesday.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The horror of the prediction league on 21:50 - Nov 5 with 1001 viewsSimplyNico

Yup. Me too. I haven’t the foggiest what is going to happen this season
The horror of the prediction league on 23:30 - Nov 5 with 938 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I've had 7 outcomes correct so far which I'm quite pleased about. I find that to predict a QPR win in games that they probably should win, is fruitful more often than not. I talked myself out of the Cardiff game somehow and predicted a draw. I'm not good at getting exact scores and goal scorer I'm shocking. Mostly my goal scoring prediction doesn't even get picked.

I've gone with Andre Gray for tomorrow

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The horror of the prediction league on 23:49 - Nov 5 with 916 viewsNoelmc

Last season I made a prediction on nearly every game and didn't even get one result correct. A better start to this season with one correct result and just missed out on another when Fulham scored a late fourth.

It's an enjoyable aspect of this site and my hope for this year is to finish on page 1 of the League Table (currently on page 2).
The horror of the prediction league on 00:01 - Nov 6 with 909 viewsAirtomoreira

Agree with previous post. My first year of taking part, I'd be top at present if it hadn't been for Fulham's 4th goal. Grrr.
Login to get fewer ads

The horror of the prediction league on 00:07 - Nov 6 with 905 viewsWatfordR

So, team for tomorrow:

Dieng
Dickie Dunne Barbet
(all looking good so far)
Albert Field Jojo Moses
Amos Dozzell
Charlie

And if that's right, all of you can give up predicting anything else now, cos I'm the winner!!!
The horror of the prediction league on 00:11 - Nov 6 with 899 viewskensalriser

No way Field will start.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The horror of the prediction league on 09:47 - Nov 6 with 792 viewsterryb

I stopped entering a couple of seasons ago after finishing in the top five. I thought I'd never better that!

One of my biggest point winners was to go for no goalscorer! That would have worked out well for me in 2021!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024