Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
anyone know when next round of Sky matches is announced? 21:07 - Nov 17 with 2569 viewsPeterHucker

Looking at booking some trains for the home games v WBA & Coventry in January.
Any idea when Sky will release the details of which matches they are rescheduling for their global audience of dozens.
anyone know when next round of Sky matches is announced? on 22:04 - Nov 17 with 2493 viewscolinallcars

Surely, Shirley, they'll leave us alone post-Christmas.
anyone know when next round of Sky matches is announced? on 22:40 - Nov 17 with 2440 viewsNorthernr

I’d be stunned if that West Brom game stays where it is.
anyone know when next round of Sky matches is announced? on 00:11 - Nov 18 with 2364 viewsjohncharles

They wait until you’ve booked the trains and then change it

Strong and stable my arse.

anyone know when next round of Sky matches is announced? on 09:24 - Nov 18 with 2159 viewsterryb

anyone know when next round of Sky matches is announced? on 00:11 - Nov 18 by johncharles

They wait until you’ve booked the trains and then change it

I wouldn't bother with booking trains for at home to Coventry. That was last August!

We are at home to Reading on the 29th though.
anyone know when next round of Sky matches is announced? on 10:43 - Nov 18 with 2064 viewsstowmarketrange

I know it’s old news now but 6 out of 8 of our fixtures over a 6 week period are live on sky.The rest of the league must know our players better than some of us do.
At least our opponents will save money on scouting missions.
anyone know when next round of Sky matches is announced? on 11:02 - Nov 18 with 2033 viewsPeterHucker

Oops! I meant Coventry away!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024