Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We go again, again - Preview 18:23 - Feb 18 with 1978 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/57078
We go again, again - Preview on 18:36 - Feb 18 with 1912 viewsPinnerPaul

Not much to argue with in there!

Thanks
We go again, again - Preview on 19:18 - Feb 18 with 1801 viewsdaveB

I'm missing this one to a family do up north unless this storm gets worse. I reckon he will go with Willock as left wing back to get Amos back in midfield without dropping Chair. Austin up front and Sanderson in for Dickie
We go again, again - Preview on 19:20 - Feb 18 with 1796 viewsNorthernr

We go again, again - Preview on 19:18 - Feb 18 by daveB

I'm missing this one to a family do up north unless this storm gets worse. I reckon he will go with Willock as left wing back to get Amos back in midfield without dropping Chair. Austin up front and Sanderson in for Dickie

Think the wing back selection is worth bearing in mind that their best player is KLP, who will be running into the space behind one of them.
We go again, again - Preview on 19:38 - Feb 18 with 1748 viewsdaveB

We go again, again - Preview on 19:20 - Feb 18 by Northernr

Think the wing back selection is worth bearing in mind that their best player is KLP, who will be running into the space behind one of them.

Yeah that's the one concern but I just get the feeling he will go on the front foot with this one, I'm assuming Moses is the only other option at left back
We go again, again - Preview on 19:51 - Feb 18 with 1720 viewsNorthernr

We go again, again - Preview on 19:38 - Feb 18 by daveB

Yeah that's the one concern but I just get the feeling he will go on the front foot with this one, I'm assuming Moses is the only other option at left back

if we really go at them, front foot, and it doesn't go well, you'd empathise more with that than the last two
We go again, again - Preview on 22:12 - Feb 18 with 1490 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

0 - 1 (Wilks) it is then.

Phil_i_P

We go again, again - Preview on 09:13 - Feb 19 with 1084 viewsessextaxiboy

Leave all the strikers out and go with a narrow front 3. Chair Willock and Amos , there is your pace and ability to press .
We go again, again - Preview on 10:02 - Feb 19 with 1007 viewsdistortR

We go again, again - Preview on 09:13 - Feb 19 by essextaxiboy

Leave all the strikers out and go with a narrow front 3. Chair Willock and Amos , there is your pace and ability to press .

F'ck the F'cking midfield. Gray, Dykes and austin up front, pack the centre of defence, hold the ball, hold the ball, then BANG, hit 'em with the long diag, catching the tail of Eunice , The Great Reset at the throw in, go again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024