Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
non qpr 19:10 - Jul 10 with 1274 viewsdigswellhoop

anyone watch f1or do you hate it
non qpr on 19:19 - Jul 10 with 1245 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I neither watch it or hate it

Poll: Expectations for this season?

non qpr on 19:37 - Jul 10 with 1199 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I loved watching it in the 70s and 80s when there was actual racing.

For me, the day Senna died F1 went with him. There’s nothing to it: the guy who gets to the first corner often heads off into the distance and that’s it. The commentators try to make it interesting but have precious little ‘racing’ to commentate on.

I did watch some of that Netflix series, and found some of it interesting. Not all: Horner makes paint drying interesting; the younger drivers all look, sound and repeat the same; and someone needs to tell Richardo he’s neither funny nor good looking.

Anyway it all prompted me to watch the final race of last year, first one I’ve watched in years…and the last one I’ll watch too!

Utter farce, and it’s just dull.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

non qpr on 19:56 - Jul 10 with 1181 viewsRamseyR

Same...loved it in the Mansell, Prost, Senna, Patrese era...really exciting. Went to the British GP at Silverstone. Amazing day out, but not watched it for over a decade now, as it's become a borefest.
MotoGP much more exciting
non qpr on 20:17 - Jul 10 with 1147 viewsLogman

non qpr on 19:56 - Jul 10 by RamseyR

Same...loved it in the Mansell, Prost, Senna, Patrese era...really exciting. Went to the British GP at Silverstone. Amazing day out, but not watched it for over a decade now, as it's become a borefest.
MotoGP much more exciting

Not interested. Sport for the privileged. One or two of whom appear to be prize tools.
non qpr on 20:27 - Jul 10 with 1132 viewsLandshark

Love it. I probably care more about watching it on the weekend than watching QPR these days. I always make sure I'm free during those 2 hours on a Sunday.
non qpr on 20:32 - Jul 10 with 1125 viewsDorse

It's a 'meh' from me.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

non qpr on 20:38 - Jul 10 with 1110 viewshantssi

non qpr on 19:19 - Jul 10 by CliveWilsonSaid

I neither watch it or hate it

Same as
non qpr on 20:42 - Jul 10 with 1102 viewsTonto

Watch it if nothing else is on but not massively fussed if I miss it. Follow the British drivers when I do. This season has been more interesting than most as there has been a lot more overtaking.

The farce of the end of last season still lingers on. FiA are as bad as FIFA.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Login to get fewer ads

non qpr on 21:10 - Jul 10 with 1064 viewsBoston

non qpr on 20:42 - Jul 10 by Tonto

Watch it if nothing else is on but not massively fussed if I miss it. Follow the British drivers when I do. This season has been more interesting than most as there has been a lot more overtaking.

The farce of the end of last season still lingers on. FiA are as bad as FIFA.

Bit too technical nowadays for my liking....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

non qpr on 09:59 - Jul 11 with 905 viewsSonofpugwash

Utterly,utterly boring.Get your nose in front first coupla laps and you win.Yawn.
Indycars was better for a while especially the ovals but it's also lapsed into predictability with the same tired old names.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

non qpr on 10:11 - Jul 11 with 888 viewscyprusmel

Well I like it and watch it, some good young British drivers coming through now.
non qpr on 10:13 - Jul 11 with 887 viewsLythamR

non qpr on 09:59 - Jul 11 by Sonofpugwash

Utterly,utterly boring.Get your nose in front first coupla laps and you win.Yawn.
Indycars was better for a while especially the ovals but it's also lapsed into predictability with the same tired old names.

It has been like that in the past but its not like that this year to the same extent

DRS has improved the ability to overtake, Le Clerk caught and overtook verstappen for the leas three times in yesterdays race

The additional cameras including in cockpit views means its a much better and more immersive experience now.

Its not the IPL but it is better than it was as a spectacle.
non qpr on 12:27 - Jul 11 with 813 viewsAirtomoreira

On the rare occasions that I watch it, I hate it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024