Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoops and fears - Preview 18:19 - Jul 29 with 2785 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58081
Hoops and fears - Preview on 18:46 - Jul 29 with 2662 viewsNorthantsHoop

Draw at Blackburn would be a decent result as our history up there is pretty poor. Personally hoping this season our home form can be improved as this has been a weakness for a number of seasons.
Hoops and fears - Preview on 19:24 - Jul 29 with 2516 viewscolinallcars

Great to have the previews back !
Hoops and fears - Preview on 19:35 - Jul 29 with 2476 viewsNorthernr

Hoops and fears - Preview on 19:24 - Jul 29 by colinallcars

Great to have the previews back !

Got to be honest, sitting outside in the sun watching Eels v Panthers at midday today, this is not what I thought.
Hoops and fears - Preview on 22:56 - Jul 29 with 2017 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Hendrick and Lumley are both at Reading? The poor bastards.
Hoops and fears - Preview on 02:09 - Jul 30 with 1776 viewsSydneyRs

Hoops and fears - Preview on 19:35 - Jul 29 by Northernr

Got to be honest, sitting outside in the sun watching Eels v Panthers at midday today, this is not what I thought.

The send off ruined that as a contest, although hard to argue with the decision, horrible tackle.

As if Panthers weren't big enough favourites for the comp already, their captain and best player may now get a 4 or 5 week rest just before the finals start.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2022 3:08]
Hoops and fears - Preview on 08:32 - Jul 30 with 1520 viewsdmm

And so it begins again and I can't remember a more difficult season to predict. Neither it seems can Rs supporters who, by all accounts, have us relegated, midtable and in the top six by the end of the campaign. I guess it was ever the same.

Many say you need the first 10 games to see what a team is about, but I think we'll need more than that with the, hopefully, return to speed of our injured players, plus a new striker and RB coming in, probably in late August. That would be 6 players who'd all have a big effect on the team.

We've retained our best players with almost no rumours of interest from other clubs, thus far. Should they all be with us come 1st September I think we'll have as good a chance of making a decent season of it as most in this division.
Hoops and fears - Preview on 12:42 - Jul 30 with 1143 viewswood_hoop

I like many like a little punt pre season and think this season is harder than ever, will as always read Clive's previews with their usual great solemnity, so will blame Clive if I am bottom of the Prediction League.
Hoops and fears - Preview on 14:19 - Jul 30 with 1008 viewsMatch82

Probably isn't the place for this comment, but I can't help feeling that this "no market for average championship players" should play into the hands of a team with a few quality players and looking to fill in a few gaps like say right back.

Definitely the place for this comment: thanks in advance Clive, the previews and reviews are a highlight for me and I look forward to another season of them (even if you don't) - they are much appreciated for those of us that cant get to the games
Login to get fewer ads

Hoops and fears - Preview on 14:20 - Jul 30 with 1004 viewsderbyhoop

I don't think anybody really knows how the Rs will do.
We lost 9, including 3 keepers.
We've brought 4 newbies in so far. That's lowered the average age but has it added sufficient pace.
I feel we are short up front, so we are going to need plenty of goals from elsewhere.
Armstrong is raw but an identified talent. Could our season rest on how quickly he develops?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024