Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taking stock — Preview 17:44 - Nov 11 with 1664 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58981/taking-stock
Taking stock — Preview on 20:13 - Nov 11 with 1382 viewseastside_r

Can’t really argue with any of that including, sadly, the prediction.
Taking stock — Preview on 20:21 - Nov 11 with 1361 viewsR_from_afar

This is a big moment for us, isn't it? On a poor run, the euphoria of topping the league now a fading memory, the final game before a long break...

If we don't get at least a point, the mood could be incredibly downbeat until after the world cup.

Please, please, my team, give us something positive to take into the break

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Taking stock — Preview on 20:58 - Nov 11 with 1306 viewscolinallcars

It's difficult to view the match with any optimism. Hope more than expectation is the phrase.
Taking stock — Preview on 21:01 - Nov 11 with 1290 viewsBurnleyhoop

A fair assessment of where we are at.

I’m expecting a reaction tomorrow as I’m sure Beale will have thrown down the gauntlet after Tuesdays debacle, as he was clearly well pissed off.

Dunne back in to monster anything that comes within an inch of our six yard box.

45 mins each for Willock and Richards, with Armstrong coming on for half an hour to exploit the spaces and give Dykes a break.
Taking stock — Preview on 22:13 - Nov 11 with 1175 viewsdistortR

Totally agree with you on Chair, love him.
I can't understand why Beale thinks Bonne has more to offer from the bench then Armstrong right now. I don't actually think Bonne is so bad, but he just looks totally finished at Rangers.
Taking stock — Preview on 00:41 - Nov 12 with 1023 viewsCLAREMAN1995

While that is another great preview and I normally love reading those over my evening meal that was sobering.
Leaving the ref to one side for now surely we will get a huge response from Mick going rogue in the dressing room and score 1 at least .
Taking a point is the hope maybe all 3 to send us away for a month happy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024