Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roll on the world cup 21:47 - Nov 8 with 1027 viewsloftboy

As I’m not watching it I can have a complete break from football, all this shithousing is ruining the game , book the players in the 30th minute not the 88th.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Roll on the world cup on 21:53 - Nov 8 with 977 viewsted_hendrix

We had 90+ minutes to score tonight, shithousing has nothing to do with It, over 30 shots we had tonight, bloody 30.
I know where the problem Is.

I'm done with football now cos It'll be the same result Saturday.

We've got to get away with blaming shithousing and bad refs and take a look at ourselves.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 21:53]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Roll on the world cup on 22:02 - Nov 8 with 951 viewsplasmahoop

Roll on the world cup on 21:53 - Nov 8 by ted_hendrix

We had 90+ minutes to score tonight, shithousing has nothing to do with It, over 30 shots we had tonight, bloody 30.

We've got to get away with blaming shithousing and bad refs and take a look at ourselves.

Fair point, we do need to be better, but I can't bear watching this shithousing. If you lose, fine. But trying to chase the game with the ball continuously out of play is such a difficult watch. Not really worth trying to play proper football, just settle for a horrible bastard of a team
Roll on the world cup on 10:25 - Nov 9 with 848 viewsloftboy

Roll on the world cup on 21:53 - Nov 8 by ted_hendrix

The thing is though Ted is the ref added on 5 minutes that included subs and injuries, we must have lost at least 5 minutes on goal kicks alone, at least play the correct amount of time.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Roll on the world cup on 13:25 - Nov 9 with 774 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Shithousing was not the reason we lost last night. Oh, and I will be watching the World Cup.
Roll on the world cup on 14:14 - Nov 9 with 719 viewsToast_R

Speaking of World Cup. I see Southgate has told Reece James he ain't going. Good decision. Think he's a good player but taking crocked players never bloody works.
Roll on the world cup on 14:17 - Nov 9 with 715 viewsdaveB

Roll on the world cup on 14:14 - Nov 9 by Toast_R

Speaking of World Cup. I see Southgate has told Reece James he ain't going. Good decision. Think he's a good player but taking crocked players never bloody works.

especially when you have injury problems with Walker as well, shame as James is a really good player but gives someone else an opportunity
Roll on the world cup on 14:28 - Nov 9 with 677 viewsToast_R

Roll on the world cup on 14:17 - Nov 9 by daveB

especially when you have injury problems with Walker as well, shame as James is a really good player but gives someone else an opportunity

That's right. 2006 arguably one of the best pools of taken in decades. Sven took Rooney and Owen who were both inured. To compound the problem he took Walcott who he had zero intention of playing and left Jermain Defoe at home and it all rather blew up in our faces.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024