Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Savage amusement - Report 19:05 - Nov 9 with 2776 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58966
Savage amusement - Report on 20:50 - Nov 9 with 2431 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Quality. I'm still laughing.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Savage amusement - Report on 20:58 - Nov 9 with 2391 viewsqprxtc

Shit like this doesn’t write itself. 💩

Nicely done Clive. Have some complimentary Andrex.
Savage amusement - Report on 21:48 - Nov 9 with 2282 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Brilliant stuff. I was reading this whilst simultaneously watching Masterchef which added to the gastronomy theme. Difficult to find anything positive from that shambles last night but Taylor Richards certainly MOM for me too, green shoots and all that. Surely Dunne to start Saturday, don't think our inability to defend set pieces during his absence is a coincidence.
Savage amusement - Report on 21:52 - Nov 9 with 2254 viewsWegerles_Stairs

There was obviously so much deja vu about losing last night to the division's worst (reserve) team that one can't help recalling why Warburton was allegedly sacked.

Beale is obviously going to bring in a few loans in January and some of our also-rans will leave. Sinclair aside, he's clearly reached the same conclusion that Warburton did about our home-grown talent, which is interesting.
Savage amusement - Report on 22:23 - Nov 9 with 2185 viewsTheChef

Cheers Clive. QPR eh?

Historically we're always terrible in November so we should be grateful this time round we'll miss out on the second half of the month.

Agreed that Richards made the most impact off the bench, but you barely mentioned Dykes who scored the goal and busted a gut for his team all night. He was my MOTM.

The sooner we get rid of Bonne and get in another striker with an ounce of mobility and who looks like they give a sht, the better.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Savage amusement - Report on 23:54 - Nov 9 with 2019 viewsLblock

Props on the toilet segment

It grew and grew and I seriously didn’t know where we were going with it until a brilliant final sentence
I seriously do think some of these could be pulled together and stuck in a paperback. They are timeless and would have wide reaching appeal across the football fan community
I’d buy it.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Savage amusement - Report on 00:37 - Nov 10 with 1966 viewsSydneyRs

So, just to be clear on this, you don't think Ward had the best game?
Savage amusement - Report on 09:01 - Nov 10 with 1594 viewsenfieldargh

Its amazing but the relief I get from reading your reports after a performance like this actually lifts the spirits although God knows what Dark holes you visited to write this.

One thing of many not mentioned was Tim's lack of effort to prevent their only corner of the 2nd half which nearly ended with their 3rd

Big following on Saturday up at Cov, if they put the tickets on sale now guess only the hard 900 would show up. 5k going up there isnt it?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Savage amusement - Report on 13:04 - Nov 10 with 1321 viewsMick_S

That’s what you call shithousing mate. Tremendous effort, there. I know someone that clogged up a cruise liner once, that must take some doing.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Savage amusement - Report on 13:06 - Nov 10 with 1318 viewsSuperhoop83

Savage amusement - Report on 09:01 - Nov 10 by enfieldargh

Its amazing but the relief I get from reading your reports after a performance like this actually lifts the spirits although God knows what Dark holes you visited to write this.

One thing of many not mentioned was Tim's lack of effort to prevent their only corner of the 2nd half which nearly ended with their 3rd

Big following on Saturday up at Cov, if they put the tickets on sale now guess only the hard 900 would show up. 5k going up there isnt it?

You'd need to give your unholy creation a watch to point at, as well as a whistle.

Genius writing and the last time I read a match report in bed while my wife's trying to fall asleep.

Suffering since 1978.

Savage amusement - Report on 19:15 - Nov 10 with 950 viewswestberksr

having decided against a third trip into London in 3 days I can take comfort from your review as confirmation it was a decision well made.

I'd have lost my voice, shite, temper and possibly faculties watching that!

fantastic report Clive; I often send the link to mates that follow other, equally frustrating teams to share the joy of the literary post mortem
Savage amusement - Report on 22:44 - Nov 10 with 798 viewsGloryHunter

Absolutely correct that Chair is trying to do too much on his own. Makes me think of the horse in Animal Farm.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024